• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones Season 8 |OT| A Song of Icy and Fiery Fandom

Jon Neu

Banned
Despite constantly saying and doing the opposite. That's not being consistent to her character if you have to make up some weird random plot twist to justify this.

But that's the point, is consistent with her character because she is the daughter of Aerys & the sister of Viserys.

Let's spend seven seasons showing how not crazy she is

But that's not what happened, at all.

she is trying to emulate the good parts of Rheagar rather than the bad parts of Aerys and Viserys, but then throw it all away in 2 episodes.

According to the show, she thought Rhaegar was a rapist.

And again, she is literally talking like Viserys at some point. You can't put much more foreshadow there without it being too painfully obvious.

And yet she does not crazy things because there is a reason for that and because a descent into madness would need to be slow and deliberate, which is something that the TV show doesn't have time for.

Well, we haven't seen any descent into madness except for Danny's. We don't know how they work, we don't know if all of them work the same.

Aerys was a good person and later he became crazy. Viserys was crazy since his early years.

Pagusas

Elden Member
Keep in mind GAF that Jamie

1. Killed the mad king because he was gonna kill all the innocents

2. Left Kings Landing to go north and fight for the living

But he now doesn’t care about the innocents and never did

What a way to destroy his arch

aba.gif

People aren’t perfect, and the same “killed a king to save innocence” pushed a child out a window hoping to kill him to protect his own damn secret. When it came to his sister, every part of him fell apart. He died as he lived, completely in love with her and unable to resist.

I find it refreshing he didn’t find redemption. Not every story ends in happiness. He was a drug addict who tried to get clean but ended up dying of an overdose still

Last edited:

autoduelist

I realize some people love this season. I just don't get how you can accept stuff like Euron washing ashore at the exact point Jaime shows up, then the ridiculous scenes that causes. Or the ballistas. Because if you accept that these scenes are just forced because the writers wanted them to happen, I would think you would understand every other criticism people had. For example, Varys was suddenly incompetent [ie, didnt leave town a week earlier] because they wanted him dead.

I realize most television and movies do this sort of crap, all the time, and we forgive it. But GoT was not like those shows for about 4 seasons. And its particularly obvious how its cobbled together this season. And sure, it's fine to forgive these issues because the spectacle is great when you can see it. But those character issues are there. You might not mind watching hours of plot armor, but it grows tedious for many.

I realize some people love this season. I just don't get how you can accept stuff like Euron washing ashore at the exact point Jaime shows up, then the ridiculous scenes that causes. Or the ballistas. Because if you accept that these scenes are just forced because the writers wanted them to happen, I would think you would understand every other criticism people had. For example, Varys was suddenly incompetent [ie, didnt leave town a week earlier] because they wanted him dead.

I realize most television and movies do this sort of crap, all the time, and we forgive it. But GoT was not like those shows for about 4 seasons. And its particularly obvious how its cobbled together this season. And sure, it's fine to forgive these issues because the spectacle is great when you can see it. But those character issues are there. You might not mind watching hours of plot armor, but it grows tedious for many.

Yeah, I am with you.

Personally I feel like there are just different types of fandom. There are the "love to hate it" fans, the "love it but can criticize it" fans, and the "adore it all costs" fans.

This sounds condescending, it probably reads like I am taking a jab at people, but I am not. This is mostly directed at my experience with gaming related threads. I am not calling anyone in here a "blind fanboy." I can definitely see many aspects of this season worth loving. Some fantastic moments in each and every episode thus far. That being said, I do also feel like there are some very weak writing blemishes that shine through each week as well.

But like I said before, I don't think I am right or anyone is wrong. More power to everyone. A lot of variance in the perception of how the season has gone and it has created fruitful discussion that I appreciate, even if I disagree with a lot of it.

Can't wait for the finale. I have no idea what to expect. I honestly hope Dany and Jon both live, but maybe I am asking too much

Last edited:

autoduelist

But like I said before, I don't think I am right or anyone is wrong.

It is factual that they are relying on perfect timing and teleportation to make events happen. Euron and Jaime, for example. It is also factual that there are many failures of internal consistency, like the ballistas. We can list many, many examples of each.

Whether an individual is willing to forgive those issues is up to them. But in my opinion, we should all agree not having to rely on such contrivances but still keeping it compelling and full of great action would create an even better show.

All shows have these flaws to some degree. Some hide them particularly well, or avoid most through careful writing. That is what this show offered and promised early on.

Now, sure, we might find an individual that literally wants his shows full of contrivance. I don't think we need to take those people seriously, though. If you're not critical of flaws, then why pretend to be a critic?

I realize we live in the age of post modernity. But we can still have standards. We must. Some things are better than others, and easily identified flaws are flaws.

Even if you think it's great Jaime and Euron fought, it could have been written in a way that wasnt contrived. Euron could have already been there, recuperating from the sea, when jaime shows up. Still contrived, but not as contrived. And if we are so devoid of criticism that we just want the fight and don't care how we get it, then we're no longer critical at all.

Last edited:

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I don't mind Jaime going back to Cersei eventually, the problem is with 6 episodes they didn't have time to build that up in his character arc so it made sense and was fulfilling. I don't think anyone expected him to run away with Brienne. Everyone knew he'd go back to King's Landing at some point. But with time constraints they had to make him decide to do it in literally like 5 minutes. With a longer season they could have built it up more, gave it more meaning.

The abbreviated seasons honestly ruined everything.

Last edited:

Xisiqomelir

Put me down with the other "was ready for the Mad Queen but the triggering scene needed to actually be written" bros. Also the other nonsense (ballistae changing reload/aim speed between eps, Dumb Varys, no-jump Arya, Epona etc)

7oeFJSs.jpg

My own complaint is what the hell is a box full of swords doing lying out in the street when the city has been under siege from Unsullied, Dothraki, the North and a Dragon. 0 chance all of these wouldn't have immediately been requisitioned by the Lannister army or Goldcloaks, or at the very least grabbed by nervous townies.

greyshark

Seeing some clips from past seasons in recent posts - Dany comes off as kind of unhinged in her interactions. She can’t handle the slightest bit of disagreement, and I feel like I’ve justified it in my head the whole series because I thought she was a ‘good guy’.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
This Reddit post is a good insight on why shoehorning the current show characters into a predetermind story outcome fucks everything up. The show story and characters have become a round peg, and the story beats that D&D have decided the show must hit are a square hole. The books and the show are two separate things, and trying to fit the show into a book ending as how GRRM envisions it is wonky at best because of how they've diverged over the years, and because of how little time they have left to resolve the story.

D&D would have been better off taking the characters in the show as they are, and then hiring some talented people to write a new conclusion that fits those characters.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Ignore the clickbaity headlines, but I thought these quotes from Hill are interesting.

Were you disappointed not to have a final scene with [Littlefinger actor Aidan Gillen] last year?
I was very bummed to not have a final scene with him. I was bummed not to have any reaction to him dying, if he was my nemesis. That’s been my feeling the last couple seasons, that my character became more peripheral, that they concentrated on others more. That’s fine. It’s the nature of a multi-character show. It was kind of frustrating. As a whole it’s been overwhelmingly positive and brilliant but I suppose the last couple seasons weren’t my favorite.

What was your favorite Varys scene?
I loved the traveling with [Tyrion actor Peter Dinklage] and just the two of us in that cart. I think the stuff that was said in there understood the nature of freaks and outsiders so precisely. In a way, that was lost when we got past [the narrative in George R.R. Martin’s] books. That special niche interest in weirdos wasn’t as effective as it had been. Last season and this season there were great scenes and then I’d come in and kind of give a weather report at the end of them — “film at 11.” So I thought he was losing his knowledge. If he was such an intelligent man and he had such resources, how come he didn’t know about things? That added to my dismay. It’s now being rectified with getting a great and noble ending. But that was frustrating for a couple seasons.

Kadayi

Banned
quite a sensible chuckle indeed

All of which are a resultant of her having reliable councillors to draw from and keep her tendencies in check. 🤔

Please, it is the nature of fiction to utilise contrivance. Tyrion ending up in the same inn as Catelyn in the books for instance. Pure happenstance.

Ignore the clickbaity headlines, but I thought these quotes from Hill are interesting.

EW: What did you think when you got the scripts?
CONLETH HILL: Mixed, obviously. Part of you didn’t want it to finish. Part of you is, “Oh, that’s very good.” And part of you is, “Oh, that sucks.” Very, very mixed. Bittersweet. I think it’s really good in retrospect now that I’ve had the time for it to sink in.

EW: What did you think of Varys decision to betray Daenerys?
All brilliant. All noble. He was absolutely true to his word the whole way through. All he wanted was the right person on the throne and a fair person on the throne. He said it so many times in the scripts. I don’t have the distraction of love or desire or any of those things. And the people he needed to see clearly were both in love. So that makes perfect sense. And now with hindsight, I’m okay, but I really was inconsolable.

Last edited:

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
All of which are a resultant of her having reliable councillors to draw from and keep her tendencies in check. 🤔
You're really going all in on the "if not for the grace of her advisors" argument. Oh my, if it weren't for her wise advisors, she'd have gone dragon Hitler loooong ago. This is especially confusing given that some of those clips have nothing to do with her advisors.

Kadayi

Banned
You're really going all in on the "if not for the grace of her advisors" argument. Oh my, if it weren't for her wise advisors, she'd have gone dragon Hitler loooong ago. This is especially confusing given that some of those clips have nothing to do with her advisors.

Their words, her mouth. Also, whats with the relentless post spamming? Do you not know how to edit posts? 3 separate posts in succession and not for the first time in this thread either. This isn't a twitter feed.

Last edited:

nkarafo

This episode had some great moments like Tyrion's and Jamie interaction. The visuals where great as well. But still pretty much a mainstream fantasy LotR clone instead of Game of Thrones. It's pretty hard to recover from that third episode.

bitbydeath

This episode had some great moments like Tyrion's and Jamie interaction. The visuals where great as well. But still pretty much a mainstream fantasy LotR clone instead of Game of Thrones. It's pretty hard to recover from that third episode.

Budget is obviously hard but The Night King deserved at least 2-3 episodes (if not a full season) dedicated to him destroying Westeros and putting everyone in a dire position as opposed to here he is, there he goes. Making him seem massively overrated.

Old Nan would be turning in her grave.

ruvikx

Banned
People (including mainstream media outlets) acting indignant because a messianic "liberator" (& de-facto tyrant) slaughtered people need to revise their history. The French Revolition started on the premise of ever-so-benevolent justice & liberation from tyranny. It ended with the terror, mass decapitations & Robespierre losing his own head.

Tyrion walked into an inn which Lady Catelyn was sitting in (she arrested him), then at his trial in the Vale, Bronn (a highly skilled sell sword) was conveniently just waiting to fight for him. Likewise Mord is allowed to be bribed by the Vale's most important prisoner & nobody notices or gives a crap. After all of that
, the Stone Crows & Tyrion walk right down into Tywin's camp. No problems other than a lack of wine en route. Etc. etc. Daenerys once walked right through a stone wall (no one saw the secret passage) in the house of the undying. No problem though, because "magic" & the writers needed her inside (likewise the warlocks were apparently conveniently too stupid to realize dragons breath fire). I could go on all day like this.

Game of Thrones has always had its plot conveniences but the majority of viewers didn't care... until the story went somewhere they didn't like (aka Daenerys embracing firebombing mass murder tendencies). It's just funny to me because there are far too many all over the Internet who're attempting to hide their own personal disappointment behind a larger "writing is shit" criticism. Sunday's episode wasn't shit, in fact it was one of the best yet. The bells sequence was one of the greatest wow moments in TV history, i.e. when a character people have followed & supported jumped the shark in a really spectacular way. I loved it.

Budget is obviously hard but The Night King deserved at least 2-3 episodes (if not a full season) dedicated to him destroying Westeros and putting everyone in a dire position as opposed to here he is, there he goes. Making him seem massively overrated.

Old Nan would be turning in her grave.

I'm still waiting for the final twist, i.e. they really are living in the blue eye of a giant named Macumber.

JimiNutz

Banned
Watching it again last night, she seems to snap when she hears the bells ringing.
Up until that point she has only been killing soldiers.

She lands on a wall, hears the bells ringing, then her face turns and she snaps.

It's like she hears the bell ringing, looks over to the castle that houses Cersi and thinks 'no way are you getting away with this that easily. You can't just surrender and get away, I'm going to make you suffer'.

That or she heard the bells and didn't trust Tyrion? Like maybe she thought Tyrion was setting her up to fail again and that if she allowed Cersi to surrender she would be walking into a trap?

When she flies towards the castle for the first time after the bell rings she flies over many innocent people and doesn't burn anyone. She sees Lannister soldiers (who are among the peasants by this point) and then burns them but it's like blood lust takes over and she just carries on burning everyone.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Man, everything around the edges of this show - the performances, the sets, stunts, effects, makeup, costumes, music - everything that brings the show together is so great.

But the quality of writing has been in decline since they ran out of book and at this point it's a fucking nosedive.

Varys went out with a wimper, nothing to say. Euron decided to fight a dragon with one scorpion instead of thirty this time, you know, which worked last time. He also doesn't seem shocked to wash up on the same island as Jaime, who for all he knows is a straight-up deserter. Cersei has done absolutely nothing other than stand in a tower looking upset. Remember when she orchestrated the destruction of the citadel? Yeah, nothing this time, she's just a prop. Her ending with Jaime was, well... fine, but there was nothing more to it than that. Cleganebowl was pretty good, but that writes itself.

Oh, yeah, and her. If you think they've "been building to" a mad queen ending because everyone's talked about the possibility of it on the internet, or because she's been a bit moody for a few episodes, sorry, you're wrong. It's the absolute laziest way to wrap up her arc quickly, such a painfully obvious and boring decision because, just like the Night King, just like Cersei and Jaime, just like so many others, the writers can't think of anything remotely clever without GRRM's help. She snaps from "ruthless but merciful" to "slaughtering babies" in a heartbeat and D&D have already admitted it was spontaneous. Fuck right off.

Dany's 1 episode arc be like

Last edited:

Chittagong

Gold Member
I’ve enjoyed this season immensely. Every episode is a spectacle. Stuff is moving fast, so some of it may seem rushed, but I follow the logic. The characters have logical arcs to me, if not obvious ones.

Dany - she has always had evil and revenge in her. Her crucifying people was sadistic and borderline nuts. She has been constantly edged towards insanity with deaths of her loved ones. They spent a lot of time in the last episode literally showing her snap and descend into insanity. Her blowing up everything had a real emotional impact -shock, despair, injustice. You could see it hitting John Snow hard.

Arya - She has been groomed over seasons to be an assassin, so her killing WK was logical. Again a bit abrupt due to the rush, but she was certainly the one to do it.

White King - He was always the boogey man used as a distraction from real politics. He never had any depth to him, he was the story people told each other. Not turning out to be the main villain was an inspired choice. The show has always ultimately been about the human arcs, not supernatural.

Jamie & Cercei - Perfect ending for both of them. She could never let go of her power and castle, and ultimately he could never let go of her. Their ending together was beautiful and romantic.

Tyrion - His arc has been the opposite from Dany. He started the show by being quite a dick, not a great person at all. He has matured to grow a conscience, and to not just serve himself. He would have been an awesome final ruler, but I think he is too broken at this point to end up there.

Sansa - Not quite sure where they will take her. She has grown in influence, but there is a definite darkness in her. Her ending up ruler would not be substantially better than Cercei or Dany. I guess that could be the point, rulers change but the throne corrupts.

Possibly the least believable character has been John Snow. I mean, he has turned (at least) twice down the opportunity to bang Dany. What man would ever do that?!

Last edited:
As I predicted, the Danny fanboiz are sperging out. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

I've been saying from the start of the show - she's an entitled little brat that has had everything given to her, and has had her baser instincts checked on multiple occasions. Now she finally lashed out as she wanted to from the start.

Great episode. Saved the season.

CRY MOAR

bitbydeath

White King - He was always the boogey man used as a distraction from real politics. He never had any depth to him, he was the story people told each other. Not turning out to be the main villain was an inspired choice. The show has always ultimately been about the human arcs, not supernatural.

Other than killing a dragon and a couple of side characters his arc didn’t amount to much though.

Lady Stoneheart would have added greater dynamics to the show as they could’ve removed the undead completely from the show and lost little overall to the main story.

Kenpachii

Watching it again last night, she seems to snap when she hears the bells ringing.
Up until that point she has only been killing soldiers.

She lands on a wall, hears the bells ringing, then her face turns and she snaps.

It's like she hears the bell ringing, looks over to the castle that houses Cersi and thinks 'no way are you getting away with this that easily. You can't just surrender and get away, I'm going to make you suffer'.

That or she heard the bells and didn't trust Tyrion? Like maybe she thought Tyrion was setting her up to fail again and that if she allowed Cersi to surrender she would be walking into a trap?

When she flies towards the castle for the first time after the bell rings she flies over many innocent people and doesn't burn anyone. She sees Lannister soldiers (who are among the peasants by this point) and then burns them but it's like blood lust takes over and she just carries on burning everyone.

It was pretty clear this entire season she was side lined, i aspected her to die honestly at the long night. Nobody likes her, straight after the win they already undermine her.

Everybody betrays her, she feels a foreigner in her own kingdom. John that is loyal towards her now doesn't love her anymore, nobody respects her, everybody betrays her including john and she keeps on losing friends, her dragons, and then her closest friend got brutally murdered.

The moment she decided to kill the entire city was the moment that black slave guy throw the chain of mellisander or what she was called into the fire. She also said burn everything.

Dany has a different view on the world then john and anybody in westeros. With killing her dragon everybody betraying her. Honestly she wanted to burn the whole place down. She didn't give a shit anymore. Lannisters are untrustworthy, the bells mean nothing to her. It could easily be a trap as she knows cersei isn't going to give up that easily.

With john now having the claim on the throne with the north liking john far more then her, and people knowing about it. She probably wanted to destroy the entire throne ( chain ) and get rid of it.

However what did suprise me why she chained jamie and not executed him on the spot, this means she gives a lot of shits about tyrion, because she also didn't kill him off something i found odd.

This could mean she was originally still planning to keep the city from total destruction as the only reason i think she kept him alive was for politics as he knows westeros and has past experience with it.

Anyway some funny meme's about the episode:

4zzx4on32iw21.png

foto_0000002820190513082549.jpg

D6anPGfW0AAUKrb.webp

705a3f1.jpg

Screenshot_20190514-133502_01.jpg

Kadayi

Banned
The only flaw was him being willing to die in a pit of fire.

I don't think he could see through the wall tbh. It was a more a case of a desperate last effort on his part to finally beat his brother. Anyway. I doubt the fire killed the hound versus the fall, but it would certainly have ended his brother .

JimiNutz

Banned
It was pretty clear this entire season she was side lined, i aspected her to die honestly at the long night. Nobody likes her, straight after the win they already undermine her.

Everybody betrays her, she feels a foreigner in her own kingdom. John that is loyal towards her now doesn't love her anymore, nobody respects her, everybody betrays her including john and she keeps on losing friends, her dragons, and then her closest friend got brutally murdered.

The moment she decided to kill the entire city was the moment that black slave guy throw the chain of mellisander or what she was called into the fire. She also said burn everything.

Another turning point is when Jon tells her he loves her because she is his Queen. She asks him if that is all she is to him, tries to initiate sexy time and Jon rejects her. Immediately afterwards she says 'fear it is then'.

So basically Jon refuses to give her the dick/marry her and so she decides that she is going to need to rule by fear since there will be no formal alliance with Jon?

It’s been an “interesting” season to say the least. Can’t wait to see who does something out of character or be saved by unlimited plot armor next week.

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
I think those with valid complaints on the writing are looking at it from a craft point of view. Take the Euron/Jaime fight. What was the point in that? Let's say it plays out as it should, what has been lost?

Euron dies on the boat via dragon;
Jaime dies in the collapse of the tunnels with Cersei;

Did the fight fufil anything or more anything forward? Was it even 'cool'? What was the purpose, what did it advance? The point being without that scene, the destination was ultimately the scene.

Do we all think Yara is done as well, or is she going to sail from the Islands and support Dany?

JimiNutz

Banned
I think those with valid complaints on the writing are looking at it from a craft point of view. Take the Euron/Jaime fight. What was the point in that? Let's say it plays out as it should, what has been lost?

Euron dies on the boat via dragon;
Jaime dies in the collapse of the tunnels with Cersei;

Did the fight fufil anything or more anything forward? Was it even 'cool'? What was the purpose, what did it advance? The point being without that scene, the destination was ultimately the scene.

Do we all think Yara is done as well, or is she going to sail from the Islands and support Dany?

I do def agree about the Euron scenes. I suppose the only thing it shows (which we know already) is that Jaime will let nothing stop him getting to Cersi and will do anything for her (which he already told Brienne at Winterfell anyway).

Also... I know Euron took a sword straight through the gut but the last shot we see of him is him laying there with a big grin on his face. It'll be ridiculous if it happens but maybe Euron isn't even dead - there is still unfinished business with him and Yara.

I am expecting Yara will appear in the final episode. What role she'll play I don't know though, especially if Euron is dead. They say in the episode that she has retaken back the Iron Islands and if Euron is definitely dead then she is the queen of the Iron Islands. Maybe that puts her on a collision path with Daenerys?

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space

I'd be shocked if we see much more than a glimpse of her presiding over the islands. Still can't believe Euron was wasted in a 1v1 with a dead man, rather than a final battle for the Iron Islands between brother and sister. So weak.

This week's episode was easily a 9.5/10 and a return to form for the show. Any nitpicking in regard to the writing should only be taken seriously of it's coming from GRRM or an actual writer. I'm sick and tired of reading and hearing people bitch about Daeny going "mad" when it's been foreshadowed and alluded to over the past seven seasons. Jesus, people, get a fucking grip on yourselves. The only legitimate criticisms came from the 3rd episode.

AV

Any nitpicking in regard to the writing should only be taken seriously of it's coming from GRRM or an actual writer.

That's not how criticism works. This board would be very small if it were.

Her becoming the mad queen is only foreshadowed if you choose to go ahead with that ending, and it's such a shit, boring one. Such an easy way out of having to write anything remotely clever, just like the night king. She's been shown throughout the whole show to be ruthless but merciful, the audience has been conditioned to love her, they present her as this messiah figure with a bit of an angry side, and then suddenly in the final few episodes she "snaps" and decides to burn thousands of innocent people including children alive. There's such little justification for such an enormous character change. I never liked her in the first place but I can totally see why anyone that did is pissed. It's just super sloppy writing.

Raynes

This week's episode was easily a 9.5/10 and a return to form for the show. Any nitpicking in regard to the writing should only be taken seriously of it's coming from GRRM or an actual writer. I'm sick and tired of reading and hearing people bitch about Daeny going "mad" when it's been foreshadowed and alluded to over the past seven seasons. Jesus, people, get a fucking grip on yourselves. The only legitimate criticisms came from the 3rd episode.

Another pathetic attempt to try and shut down discussion.

Geki-D

Banned
Episode 5 was decent. I don't quite get why Euron was so intent on fighting Jamie. Euron till this point has always seems like a 'get out of dodge' kind of guy when shit went sideways and he clearly knew Cersei was done for so why he wanted to hang around to fight Jamie was silly. I guess we're meant to just assume he's that much of a crazy bastard.

They also backtracked the Iron Fleet's threat level to the dragons, seeing as Daenerys could have flew around them too fast for them to shoot her the first time they showed up but clearly for plot reasons she didn't. It seems a bit stupid that NOW she can do that.

I don't have too much issue with Daenerys seemingly going "mad". She's always had that streak in her, but why she would go about murdering every innocent person in the city is odd. I thought she was going to fly right up to the red keep and torch that which in turn would force the Lannister army to begin fighting again, but then she beings to let loose on totally innocent men, women & children. Like I said, she's always had a mad streak, but nothing ever on that level. In the past I'm pretty sure she's said that if civilians get in the way she won't hesitate to kill them but she's never wanted to nuke a city because she was pissed off. Just burning the red keep with everyone in it and those around it would have been enough to show she's mad and would also fit better her motivations. Burning streets miles away from Cersei doesn't.

Also it would have been cool if Cersei did actually escape to live a hidden life and never be seen again. I don't think everyone has to die and as far as the other characters are concerned, she'd be dead.

Anyway, last episode next. Hope you're all ready for Tyrion's death. I expected them to go kill crazy for these last 2 eps (because "GOT is known for that") and 5 did exactly that. 6 being the last is clearly going to kill off a few more fan favs, the highest tier fan fav being Tyrion.

Top Bottom