Game Pass will get atleast 5 new games a month

Great!

I want a countdown timer for when games are about to be removed from the service though. Something simple and functional.
"This product will leave XGP in: 15 days"
I'll be pissed if they just remove the games without mentioning it.

Great!

I want a countdown timer for when games are about to be removed from the service though. Something simple and functional.
"This product will leave XGP in: 15 days"
I'll be pissed if they just remove the games without mentioning it.
I think they said they will do that i believe. If game will go wich is a big if from what i read they would let it know some time before.

It's great value for money, maybe when my backlog will be shorter I'll subscribe for a few months to try some of the games.
I liked how the guy explained that it was a good way to try games you wouldn't have bought otherwise. "When's the last time you bought a documentary ? And how many documentaries have you watched on Netflix ? QED"
Seems appropriate that "Farmer Simulator" is in the top 10 of games played through the Pass program. :p

This service is perfect for someone like me. Aside from some of th bigger games that I want to play as soon as they release, paying 10 bucks/month to play random stuff in between seems like a great deal. Now if only I still had my Xbox One....

I'm getting close to having enough Bing points for a year of XBL Gold. The other day, I noticed that they also added a year of Game Pass for the same amount of points. Now I'm conflicted.

Thanks to the Gaf giveaway thread (not available in Brazil yet, so I can't subscribe)

Already downloaded about 20 games I've been lurking on.

Edit: That video is really exciting, the team is truly aimed at making Gamepass amazing