• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game studios that must be working on a new big thing

SykoTech

brucewaynegretzky said:
Insomniac's original Ratchet team should probably be ready to reveal something soon I would think. Crack in time came out a while ago, Resistance team is separate, and All 4 One is the Carolina team I think.

Yep. I guess they're making the multiplatform new IP.

Grayman

In the RPG opening thread I realized that Turbine may or may not be working on something. With Asheron's Call, Dungeons and Dragons Online, and Lord of the Rings Online all being in regular content mode(not big expansions) and LOTRO having finished moving over to free to play they must be up to a new project or have shrunk.

Aside from dungeon seige 3 and new vegas content I think Obsidian has mentioned a secret project going as well.

Penguin said:
Didn't Retro just do DKCR, and EAD Tokyo are doing Super Mario 3DS, no?

There's no way it took Retro 3 years -- from August 2007 (MP3: Corruption) to November 2010 (DKCR) -- just to make Donkey Kong.

I'm sure they spent a significant amount of that time on a Cafe game, and building an awesome HD engine for Cafe.

Arooguy

Grayman said:
In the RPG opening thread I realized that Turbine may or may not be working on something. With Asheron's Call, Dungeons and Dragons Online, and Lord of the Rings Online all being in regular content mode(not big expansions) and LOTRO having finished moving over to free to play they must be up to a new project or have shrunk.

Well Warner Bros. owns Turbine now so I would be interested in seeing a Harry Potter based MMO.

I also want to know what ever happened to 2015 Inc?

RPGCrazied

SE team after Versus. I know that still has a couple years left, but still wondering if it'll be Final Fantasy 15 or Kingdom Hearts 3.

Biggzy

I am probably going to get abused for this but i want to know what Lionhead are doing with the Milo tech. Since the game has been scrapped now, but you can guarantee the technology wasn't. Should be interesting wherever the next Fable will incorporate it or if a new IP is going to be built round it.

Top Bottom