• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAME UK lists Telltale's The Walking Dead Season 1 and 2 for Wii U

Pennywise

Only Ouya is missing now.

No fan of late ports and with Telltale already being so damn busy with other games, I'm suprised they will get more workload...
I'll understand it from a financial point of view, where it's easy to port a game and get a different audience, but they could have done it earlier.

Certinty

What's the point of this? I'm pretty sure 99% of Wii U owners who have wanted to play this game already have another platform to play it on.

I would be thrilled if this were true! This series is one of my favourites and I'm totally invested in the characters. Count me in for a double-dip.

I mean I literally bought season one for 99 cents on PSN, and also received it in a humble bundle for a few bucks years ago.

I haven't got season 2 so why not. I'm not a trophy hunter so getting a Platinum just for playing was amusing.

Also bought Wolf Among Us for Vita two weeks ago for $12 from Best Buy.

It's weird that this this along with Terreria, and Limbo is getting released after being out for years on every other home console and both IOS and Android. How many people are left? I mean I also own bother Terreria and Limbo twice in super cheap sales for a few dollars and haven't played them.

Ōkami

Clementine amiibos.

I guess its cool if you own a WiiU and nothing else that can play these games, hopefully not full price.

Son Of D

Ōkami;174308745 said:
Clementine amiibos.

I guess its cool if you own a WiiU and nothing else that can play these games, hopefully not full price.

It's £30 in the UK, so I can see a US release being $40.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
This was LITERALLY on my mind the other week thinking about how Telltale had some games on the Wii then they just stopped, was curious why they never bothered putting anything on the Wii-U. Hope it's true though, both seasons for £30 is a good price even though everyone else has probably already played it on a platform of their choice more games for Wii-U is a good thing.

Ōkami

Checking the site, it still list Project Cars for WiiU and Genei Ibun Roku #FE as that and as Shin-Megami Tensei vs. Fire Emblem.

I dunno.

Somehow both unexpected and not surprising.

But I definitely wasn't expecting a combo pack. I honestly thought they'd release both series separately for £20 apiece. As usual.

Volotaire

You are wrong sir, haven't played these heard they were good. Wii U only home console owner. I'm down.

He did say 99% :p. Unusual choice. The cost of making the port and the eventual sales must balance out. I can't see anyone at Nintendo financially incentivising TellTale to port it at this time after the games had released. This might imply that the cost of porting this was low.

JohnWest

You are wrong sir, haven't played these heard they were good. Wii U only home console owner. I'm down.

i second that. i haven't played them yet and heard they are great. also a big walking dead fan.. so i would definitely buy those :) actually this rumor gets me quite excited.

jholmes

I haven't played them either, keep putting it off for some reason. A retail release might get me to finally jump in.

I just hope it's a better port than BttF on Wii, which was inexcusably cut-rate.

Top Bottom