• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAME UK: Truck carrying Splatoon limited editions stolen.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
A lot of people on my timeline have just got this letter. :(

wowouo41.jpg

This sucks.

Image /via ThePeoplesBureau.

What an inkcredible turn of events, at least you're going to save a few squid. It's a shame customers will just have to roller and accept this splat in the face.

SmokyDave

In totally unrelated news, I just bunged 15,000 copies on eBay, so you could always buy one from me.

Oh, I'm also selling a 2013 Scania 320D with a decent trailer on it (lock sadly broken, not sure how) if anyone wants one.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
That sucks for everyone involved :(

...But I can't shake off the feeling the Rosalina's guy must be involved somehow in this :lol

shiyrley

Banned
...wow

I hope nobody steals the plane that carries the special edition to the Canary Islands. Or the boat that carries the game across the islands to reach mine. Ot the truck that then takes it to the store. lol.

Or my amazon.fr inkling girl amiibo preorder. Please don't steal that.

Pls

JoeM86

Scalpers will stop at nothing

The thing that sucks is that these people will not be able to get the squid amiibo

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
Really glad I ordered from the NUK Webstore. Sorry for everyone affected. There's something about GAME and Limited Editions that don't mix.

I imagine there's some kind of individual identification for each copy like any else mass produced.

These'll probably hard to sell for the thieves. Or am i wrong?

Addnan

Did they get the right lorry? Where are they going to sell a lorry full of wiiu games in the UK? Sucks for the thieves.

Fbh

I imagine the guys opening the truck expecting tons of consoles and finding Splatons.

Still, sucks for the people affected by this. At least their are being offered fast delivery and a discount.

Alienous

I imagine there's some kind of individual identification for each copy like any else mass produced.

These'll probably hard to sell for the thieves. Or am i wrong?

You clearly don't know about the amiibo black market.

You can't comprehend the depths people will go to for an amiibo.

Top Bottom