• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Wallpapers, Fan Art & Hi-Rez Art Thread

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
I can't see the thumbs. :unsure:
Hey there -BLITZ- -BLITZ- !

Oh,.... maybe that's cuz mail.ru is blocked in your country? The thing is, Imgur is broken for me for at least a few days or so, I can't get into my account or upload images to it, so I've decided to upload thumbs to my mail.ru cloud for a time being and... well, looks like it wasn't such a great idea as I was thinking. Anyhow, I've reuploaded all thumbs to my google cloud (and will be doing the same for all my future thumbs from now on), hope it works for you now ;)

Last edited:

ElDEMON

Neo Member
GORN: Crab Update

WkinZUV.jpg
PdwbjQK.jpg
mS57FWp.jpg
hG8dc1o.jpg

* 7676x4242 / x4 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD

Download Link

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Immortal: Unchained

SvSN2ty.jpg
IagkkWu.jpg

* 16393x10000 / Uncompressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - PSD
3525x4350 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD

Full set

Password available upon request for gaffers with at least 150-200 posts only, new members with 0 to 10 posts wont get password so don't even bother to ask me about it. I also reserve the right for myself to decide with whom I can / cannot share the password that includes members even with 150-200 posts and more. This is the only way I can eliminate artwork leaks to other sites to be shared outside of GAF or worse - sold for money. But I'm sure that most of the people here is trustworthy so feel free to ask the password guys / girls, I won't bite (^__^)

Artworks (and password for my archives) from this and future post is restricted to post or share anywhere outside of GAF (including http://www.thevideogamegallery.com/ and other similar sites). Please respect this request and more cool artworks will be shared and posted, ignore it and this will end here and now permanently and for good this time.

Last edited:

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
And I can't see the thumbs :messenger_loudly_crying:
Fixed.

Octopath Traveler

DWIOQra.jpg
KSKZD1W.jpg
Ass9c8p.jpg

PEewJJQ.jpg
nOhymDN.jpg
m4QDTxa.jpg
THyNOhD.jpg

RhoOy6A.jpg
DlKyaDM.jpg
pdYHSPj.jpg
4qftjm1.jpg

* 5858x8424 / JPEG / 720 DPI / Source - JPEG
6203x4052 / JPEG / 350 DPI / Source - JPEG
5259x4062 / JPEG / 350 DPI / Source - JPEG
3982x4915 / JPEG / 350 DPI / Source - JPEG
5006x4915 / JPEG / 350 DPI / Source - JPEG
* 4996x4928 / JPEG / 350 DPI / Source - JPEG
3982x4915 / x3 / JPEG / 350 DPI / Source - JPEG

Full set

ElDEMON

Neo Member
PS: I waited a long time for someone from the guard to upload their materials, I had to lay out the following material after my post, as they say, it’s a pity to “play with only one goal”

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Any chance to have some AC Odyssey?.
Assassin's Creed: Odyssey

5VaGFQ7.jpg
FWjQ7Ru.jpg

oME1IsL.jpg

JNWFLrw.jpg

QCwamuh.jpg
jnky09I.jpg
126ilf8.jpg

* 8800x10000 / JPEG / 300 DPI / Source - JPEG
17778x10000 / JPEG / 300 DPI / Source - JPEG
16093x7387 / JPEG / 300 DPI / Source - JPEG
30000x4800 / JPEG / 150 DPI / Source - JPEG
6363x9000 / x2 / JPEG / 300 DPI / Source - JPEG
* 8000x4500 / JPEG / 300 DPI / Source - JPEG

Full set

Password available upon request for gaffers with at least 150-200 posts only, new members with 0 to 10 posts wont get password so don't even bother to ask me about it. I also reserve the right for myself to decide with whom I can / cannot share the password that includes members even with 150-200 posts and more. This is the only way I can eliminate artwork leaks to other sites to be shared outside of GAF or worse - sold for money. But I'm sure that most of the people here is trustworthy so feel free to ask the password guys / girls, I won't bite (^__^)

Artworks (and password for my archives) from this and future post is restricted to post or share anywhere outside of GAF (including http://www.thevideogamegallery.com/ and other similar sites). Please respect this request and more cool artworks will be shared and posted, ignore it and this will end here and now permanently and for good this time.

ElDEMON

Neo Member
I can be mistaken, but mine key art is in my collection, I can only say at the end of the week, when I get home from a business trip.

Lem

Neo Member
Does someone have some nice Journey high-res wallpapers? I'm currently arranging my living room and I would love to have a Journey wallpaper on the wall! :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

Lem

Neo Member
Thanks Agent_4Seven Agent_4Seven they look great! but I think I want to go more in the direction of hmm I dont know how to call it... concept art? So that You can see that it's painted with some brushes etc. The closest I could find is this:
thumb-1920-294151.gif

but unfortunately it's only 1920x1080 :( To be honest it does not need to be Journey but thats the closest thing that I found that fits my expectations :p

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Lem Lem , unfortunately that's all I have:messenger_pensive:

Dragon Quest Builders

nrijZBo.jpg
ZlgnOs1.jpg

* 4242x6000 / x2 / Uncompressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - PSD

Full set

Catan VR

* 13200x8000 / x2 / JPEG / 200 DPI / Source - JPEG

ElDEMON

Neo Member
Shadows: Awakening

Ew9aJnu.jpg
tsfz8wV.jpg
D6brstc.jpg
jLThUOM.jpg
gwSEfwR.jpg
dFBd5Gd.jpg

Shadows: Awakening - The Chromaton Chronicles DLC

do3yraE.jpg

* 2480x3472 / x6 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD
* 5906x8268 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI

Download Link

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
can you help me get them again?
I only have these now from very old Hitman games - http://www.mediafire.com/file/ipballsbl8oyc8n/HBM_Artworks.rar, the link still works. As for BLITZ, I highly doubt that he can help you either cuz...

No. I cannot afford doing that any more. I only re-upload files that require need, a title of a game or two.
But go ahead and ask him directly, maybe he'll find the time to re-upload them at some point.

By the way, I have a few more works bigger than your size. I can share...
If you can, please feel free to share.

I only have these now from very old Hitman games - http://www.mediafire.com/file/ipballsbl8oyc8n/HBM_Artworks.rar, the link still works. As for BLITZ, I highly doubt that he can help you either cuz...

But go ahead and ask him directly, maybe he'll find the time to re-upload them at some point.

Если вы можете, не стесняйтесь делиться. [/ QUOTE]

I downloaded this archive from you, Agent))). great work. but here are the old works and links of them of Blitz, probably lost forever .... there are no such Internet already:messenger_loudly_crying: (sorry my english, I'm sitting with a dictionary)

that's what I didn't find on your forum:
53bc696f987c4e959a6261da6d2f8200-full.jpg

Measurements:
Codename 47: 1920x1200 / 1920x1200 / 1600x1200 / 1920x1200 / 1920x1200 / 1920x1200
silent assassin: 2148x3000 / 2000x2000 / 1800x2700 / 750x1314 / 1600x1200
contracts : 1600x1200 / 2000x2500 / 3810x2232
Blood money: 2529x3500 / 2250x3000 / 8504x5856
Download link

and this is what i'm searching for a long time:
caddb49188ef9d86d780d4f40e966ad2-full.jpg

sorry thevideogamegallery.com is died

ignaciogc

Good day to all! Noticed the trend for 2 or 3 weeks does not work site The VideoGame Gallery, perhaps the rightholders have achieved the closure of this resource :)
Does someone know the exact information on this issue?

Hello Eidemon,

Late reply, but since you asked I thought I should mention what happened to the site.

I know that some of you, especially most of those with access to official materials, were not fond of TVGG. I accepted that view (hence why I myself stopped posting links) although I never truly felt why all the hate when TVGG was one of the few sites (outside of this thread) to try and share HQ artworks without asking for any money or even having more than 2 pretty harmless banner ads on them.

In any case, due to the size of all the wallpapers and images we hosted and the fact we were making no money with the site, we were using a pretty cheap dedicated server for hosting. The host suffered a power surge to one of their datacenter racks and totally fried our server and our hard drives. I wish I had been more careful myself, but with a recent move overseas and other things going on, the latest true backup of all the images on the site was really behind, and we decided it was not worth the hassle and effort to re-upload and try to recover the hundreds (if not thousands) of missing pieces.

I hope that this thread and those that continue to provide access to this HQ pieces of art continue to do so, because I truly believe that these images deserve to be shared and appreciated in their full glory, and not as part of a clickbaity article or one game cover full of logos, stickers, and more...

By the way, rightholders never complained about the site or even sent us a takedown notice for any of the materials. We did not even receive a delist email from Google for a single page, which are very common. I would suspect if they had an issue with our site, they would have an issue with this thread, even if some of the works require a password, they are still being shared. I for one I'm glad that is not the case and these can be shared.

Eidemon, Agent_4Seven, and -BLITZ- I appreciate what you do for gamers and wish you the best. Maybe under different circumstances, we could have worked together, but it wasn't meant to be. Who knows, maybe in the future such an opportunity may arise.

TLDR The closure was due to a server failure and old backups ... Nothing to do with copyright issues.

Bloodborne

pwfbfm2.jpg
WgPQuL9.jpg
iqwjMY7.jpg
DsI7pnr.jpg

QBxBdkb.jpg
Re0IYtg.jpg

bAj1Dwu.jpg
NJ9fhtN.jpg

EoAfmDz.jpg

DIen2tx.jpg

* 3541x4065 x2 / Uncompressed PNG / 350 DPI / Source - PSD
6079x8598 / Uncompressed PNG / 350 DPI / Source - PSD
6079x8596 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD
14435x2800 x2 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSB
14435x4801 x2 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSB
14435x6600 x2 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSB

Full set

Hi Agent_4Seven,
Would it be okay for me to kindly ask for the PW? I think it's a good time to ask. I'd really, really, appreciate it.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
why all the hate
Whatcha talkin' about? What hate? The artworks that we posting out here was (and still is) meant for GAF community and the intention was (and still is) that they should remain here and not spread around all over internet or to be sold for money in one way or the other, to be used in / for commercial stuff without the permission from the right holders or whathever. That's all there is to it. If we do have access to this stuff it is not for out personal gain it is for the sake of collecting cuz we love artworks, we love what and how the artists do with them and we love to have them in our collection to be able to print them, share them with GAF community and nothing else.

And you know what, if some of the right holders worrying about that "Oh, cuz they share this stuff, that means less people will buy our artbooks, posters etc.". Well, FUCK NO I say to this! I myself (and I'm not alone) also buying physical artbooks related to the games I like and love cuz I like to have them in pysical form and collect them as well as the digital versions of some of the artworks which is like 0.0000000000000000001% (at best) of all artworks that was made to promote the game and to help the developers in / during development process. And if, for some reason. they can assume for a second that we don't care about legal stuff... well, they are wrong, cuz otherwise we would have also shared original materials and not just the flat images we sharing out here and always shared in all our previous threads, but we're not doing this cuz we.... actually care. And we also know that some of the publishers simply don't care about preserving anything, wether be artworks or source code of their games and to hell with us if we'll do the same!:messenger_angry:

Agent_4Seven, and -BLITZ- I appreciate what you do for gamers and wish you the best. Maybe under different circumstances, we could have worked together, but it wasn't meant to be. Who knows, maybe in the future such an opportunity may arise.
I'm all for it, trust me, just not in the way you did things with TVGG. I genuinely sorry for what happened with TVGG, shit happens and I know this all to well cuz I've lost two HDDs (4TB in total) with stuff that I or anyone else I know can never get back again, it was lost forever:messenger_loudly_crying:

SpaceNoodles007 SpaceNoodles007 , password requests in the thread is not allowed, use PM.

Last edited:
Whatcha talkin' about? What hate? The artworks that we posting out here was (and still is) meant for GAF community and the intention was (and still is) that they should remain here and not spread around all over internet or to be sold for money in one way or the other, to be used in / for commercial stuff without the permission from the right holders or whathever. That's all there is to it. If we do have access to this stuff it is not for out personal gain it is for the sake of collecting cuz we love artworks, we love what and how the artists do with them and we love to have them in our collection to be able to print them, share them with GAF community and nothing else.

And you know what, if some of the right holders worrying about that "Oh, cuz they share this stuff, that means less people will buy our artbooks, posters etc.". Well, FUCK NO I say to this! I myself (and I'm not alone) also buying physical artbooks related to the games I like and love cuz I like to have them in pysical form and collect them as well as the digital versions of some of the artworks which is like 0.0000000000000000001% (at best) of all artworks that was made to promote the game and to help the developers in / during development process. And if, for some reason. they can assume for a second that we don't care about legal stuff... well, they are wrong, cuz otherwise we would have also shared original materials and not just the flat images we posting out here and always shared in all our previous threads, but we're not doing this cuz we.... actually care. And we also know that some of the publishers simply don't care about preserving anything, wether be artworks or source code of their games so the hell with us if we do the same!:messenger_angry:

I'm all for it, trust me, just not in the way you did things with TVGG. I genuinely sorry for what happened with TVGG, shit happens and I know this all to well cuz I've lost two HDDs (4TB in total) with stuff that I or anyone else I know can never get back again, it was lost forever:messenger_loudly_crying:

SpaceNoodles007 SpaceNoodles007 , password requests in the thread is not allowed, use PM.

Gotcha. I'll PM you shortly. Thanks, man!

ignaciogc

I wanted to say that it felt weird to be called out for trying to be another source of these materials. As you say, a lot of sites ravage through this thread to post on their own to make a quick buck. We tried to be as transparent as possible, sending PMs to all the original posters asking for permission, but in the end, TVGG was called out individually, as if it was the main example of the sites taking advantage of this thread. It probably wasn't meant that way, and you and others just wanted some of the works to be available here (which I understand that exclusivity for a community is important), but in some instances, it felt that way.

I'm all for it, trust me, just not in the way you did things with TVGG.
I'm glad to hear this, and I somewhat agree that not everything with TVGG was done the way it should have been. The initial goal was to preserve and share artworks, and that wasn't not the priority at times, and it could have been handled differently.

I genuinely sorry for what happened with TVGG, shit happens and I know this all to well cuz I've lost two HDDs (4TB in total) with stuff that I or anyone else I know can never get back again, it was lost forever:messenger_loudly_crying:
It really sucks when that happens.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
I wanted to say that it felt weird to be called out for trying to be another source of these materials.
You simply can't find 90% of stuff that I, BLITZ and Omnibus (not active anymore, which is extremely unfortunate) are posting out here cuz this stuff is extremely hard (if not impossible) to get if you're an average Joe and I won't get into details for obvious reasons. The point is - we are the only source for this stuff when it comes to not official channels and TVGG was not another source, it was its own thing that did things differently and offered different type of materials, the type of materials that you can get relatevily easy for the most part. That's the difference. I'm not trying to say that TVGG was a bad thing, it just did things differently:messenger_neutral:

We tried to be as transparent as possible, sending PMs to all the original posters asking for permission
I didn't received a single PM. That I can tell you for sure.

TVGG was called out individually, as if it was the main example of the sites taking advantage of this thread.
Not in the slightests. The problem was that here you need to be a member of the community (which is not easy cuz you can't use free email address to register and wait for god knows how long for approval) and request a pw (at least when it comes to my stuff) to get access to artworks plus I can filter people out to make sure I share my stuff with the right people, were as everyone can access everything on TVGG without much effort. And if TVGG itself did nothing wrong (and I honestly believe that), I can't say the same thing about "bad people" who registered there and downloaded artworks (again, with little to no effort) did the exact opposite and you can't tell who is who out there, just random nobodies downloading stuff and go away and not care much about anything but themselves and their personal gain:messenger_astonished:

I'm not telling anyone how to do stuff and how to run things nor do I have the rights to.

I don't think I have a grudge over anything right now, including TVGG.
I can tell the same thing and I simply do my own thing the one way I think is right and you either like it / can relate to it / understand it or not. No hard feelings and no harm done:messenger_spock:

P.S. It's not like I owe anything to anyone including rights holders and maybe at some point in the future I won't give a damn about anything that I've just said and will share all my passwords here:messenger_tears_of_joy:, but at the current point in time and in my life that's just how things work when it comes to my stuff and how a share it:messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

Last edited:

ignaciogc

As I've mentioned before, I do understand your position even if I don't agree with everything. Everyone is entitled to run things their own way and provide access to their resources as they see fit.

I didn't received a single PM. That I can tell you for sure.
Jul 18, 2013 - I initiated with a PM and had a few back and forth discussing artwork sharing.

In any case, all these posts are a bit out of topic for this thread and I'm sure most users just want to see more great images being uploaded :)
I just wanted to provide a bit of info into what happened to the site.

I also wanted to thank all the uploaders in this thread, as it was the inspiration for TVGG.

Last edited:
I generally nowhere except this site did not find such artworks. (don't even try to find something like that treasure).
This is a great find for me! Thank you guys for posting. and please update a list of game title when there is time.
And thank you very much for letting me into the membership.

ElDEMON

Neo Member
The main problem TVGG was in its administrative structure, the site administrators considered themselves superior to other users, and their selfishness just went off scale. This was especially true of the moderator by name MULDER, a very unpleasant person by correspondence, at least.

Secondly: this is an administrative subdivision, half of the administrators did not appear on the site for months and did not fulfill their functions; in the last year or two, 1-2 people did their job of publishing downloaded work.

ElDEMON

Neo Member
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Blacklist

fycLAtQ.jpg
AihDRzK.jpg
HqmRgxz.jpg
bpYAHFB.jpg
1svcEFi.jpg
39deEzl.jpg
k5Ahoiw.jpg
6uTO65Y.jpg

* 4242x6000 / x4 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD
* 4242x6000 / x4 / Uncompressed PNG / 150 DPI / Source - PSD

Download Link

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

m9o8HnZ.jpg
TrJEmVM.jpg
ta7h7Wb.jpg

pB2Vete.jpg
UG17Pt0.jpg
k1T8plr.jpg

* 3600x4950 / Uncompressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - PSD
2100x2341 / x2 / Uncompressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - PSD
2286x4442 / Uncompressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - PSD
1758x1422 / x2 / Uncompressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - PSD

Full set

Last edited:

-BLITZ-

Impact Winter

Measurements:
- 11200 x 8510 [x3]
- 8510 x 8510 [x3]
- 5906 x 11200 [x3]

Last edited:
Top Bottom