• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GameCrush prostitution is now live.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Obligatory:
817880750_tKpQa-L.jpg

Kaldea

:lol :lol :lol

Welp, I sure have to get into being paid to play games then. I'm gaming for free like a chump.

Cmagus

people are making money from this lol $10.00 and ill play final fantasy xiv with you all night gamertag Neogaf Prostitute

Biggest waste of money ever.

There are females on XBL. Run into at least one or two cool chicks a week.

Matter of fact...

Take the cash, go to the strip club, get a lap dance, actually see the girl naked, extra tip for motorboat, profit.

BooJoh

Gravijah said:
You realize people prostitute for a reason, right?
ok, I see your edit. Doesn't change my opinion. Trying to look sexy by dual-wielding fake PSMove wands is ridiculous no matter how poor you are.

Gravijah

BooJoh said:
ok, I see your edit. Doesn't change my opinion. Trying to look sexy by dual-wielding fake PSMove wands is ridiculous no matter how poor you are.

ScribbledotsBooJoh90x90.png

at least his avatar doesn't have a fake DS

Rezbit

Is this really going to work? All I can see is people paying however much it is to fuck around with these people offering this "service (???)".

I love the expressions on number 3, 5 and 7 in original pic.

3 looks mentally disabled, 5 has a Trudy WTF am I doing here face and 7 - jesust christ people are paying for this?

Jimrpg

hmm - by my calculations it costs $36 an hour and someone can make $21 an hour...

u know it would make much more sense if it was actually cheap... say $1 an hour - then people wouldn't be swapping emails and contacts straight away... and you would try heaps of different people... and you would get much more people on the service. sure there are lots of rich people in this world - but for $36 an hour you could do so much more with your money.

TL4E

How old do I have to be to use GameCrush?
All GameCrush users must be over 18.

Of more interest:

What type of behavior is allowed?
GameCrush does not monitor, moderate or otherwise control the interaction between its users. GameCrush encourages Players and PlayDates to respect one another while having fun. We have created powerful moderation tools for both Players and PlayDates that allow all users to control and define their personal gaming experience in a social, fun and friendly environment. Remember we are all gamers here, so please play nice!

atomsk

Party Pooper
one of my female gaming friends was in the beta for lulz, but I guess she got creeped out since her account isn't there anymore :lol

Barrage

Is it weird that my first question upon seeing this was "I wonder if the girls throw the games to avoid pissing off their stunted customers?"

MMaRsu

Banned
The only real fine girl is the one on the right... far right.\

X26 said:
only one hot girl, and she's radioactive

The fuck? How can you say she's hot???? She looks fake as fuck.

X26

Banned
looking at the site itself...most of these girls are hideous, don't they have a screening process?

Gravijah

PounchEnvy said:
:/

I'm just a sucker for a pretty face. Also um
you remember my username...
-_-

I never forget things like that. :) I was just telling a certain banned mutual friend about it.

Top Bottom