• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Games/Series that need to be brought back or that you'd like to see sequels for

fart town usa

Gold Member
I don't remember getting Dead Space 3.....
200.gif
LOL!

Didn't miss out on much but lots of people love it. Lots of weapon customization and co-op. Story took a big hit and it's over-the-top in a RE6 kind of way.

Pejo

Chrono
Xenogears
Xenosaga
Final Fantasy Tactics
Ar Tonelico
Odin Sphere
Breath of Fire
Suikoden
Baten Kaitos
Ogre Battle
Golden Sun
Turned based/ATB brother from another mother, I will sign up for this. Though I don't think most of the devs behind those games are even in the business anymore, so you'd have to wonder if today's developers could even do it.

My list:
  • Burnout (not open world)
  • Bust-A-Groove (PVP rhythm games are too far and few between)
  • Actraiser (Solseraph....well..left something to be desired)
  • Soul Blazer series
  • Seiken Densetsu (The ____ of Mana games in English. Trials was a superb remake and I'd just like more)
  • Crystalis (only old shits are going to remember this one)
  • Metal Gear Rising
  • Darkstalkers (not in 3D, or at least in Guilty Gear type 3D instead of Street Fighter ugly ass 3D)
  • Bloody Roar
  • Bushido Blade
  • Tecmo Bowl
  • Guardian Heroes

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Playing SRT OG Saga Endless Frontier has made me miss Valkyrie Profile. Loved the setting, music and battle system.

Tschumi

Ground Control 3.. World in Conflict was kind of that game, but yeah a contemporary return to that setting with perhaps higher dramatic values would be swell

Fbh

I'd love a new Chrono game.
For years I didn't want one because I didn't think modern Square could do it justice after over a decade of not even being able to make a good mainline FF.
But playing through DQ11 has made me reconsider. If they give it to that team they might actually be able to pull it off.

And I still want Twisted Metal. I'd even take it with modern day crap like cosmetic microtransactions.

S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
The Getaway.

getaway.jpg

Come on Sony, reboot it! Great games with tight dialogue, storylines and pacing.

S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
I almost forgot, the best of all:

timesplitters2-1000x665w.jpg

I'd honestly be happy with just a remaster, anything. These games were quality back in the day.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR

Hard to nail it down to a genre, but I would say it's kinda like a moba plus flying-shooter. Concept was used in some other games (like Uprising Join Or Die) but it'd be cool to see a modern take on the game.

HYDE

Banned
BloodIIborne
Ninj4 G4iden
De4d Sp4ce
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance 2

Either Nioh 3 or Onimusha Reimagined

Last edited:
Top Bottom