• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Games that deserve a next-gen upgrade

eWmwxb9.jpg
dVlnBRi.jpg
ilBeQzo.jpg

Johnny2Bad

The original RDR. I heard it was on and then it was canned and now I heard it was back on again.
Hopefully they can use the same voice actors from RDR2 (John, Abigail, Uncle, Dutch, Bill and Javier).

NeonGhost

uses 'M$' - What year is it? Not 2002.
Red dead redemption 2 ,Batman Arkham knight and New Vegas

Last edited:

Filben

I'm confused, why isn't everyone mentioning bloodborne, what's wrong with you gaf?
Me too. The way Gaf gets off on Bloodborne I've expected it to be the first on the list and be mentioned in every second post. So now I think I've maybe misread the title or didn't get the thread. Really fucks with your head :messenger_grinning_sweat:

GymWolf

Condemned1, dark messiah and killzone 2 on top of my head.

Parasite eve only if not made by Squander.

Last edited:

8BiTw0LF

Banned
Lotus Turbo Challenge 2, with 8 player multiplayer, local 4 player splitscreen,120hz support

Def Jam Fight for NY, with online multiplayer and 120hz support

Roberts

All the good games from ps360 days that ran at 30fps as well as pretty much every sub1080p/30 fps banger from 2014 until 2017. Personally I would like to give Sunset Overdrive another chance as I started it from the scratch at least 3 times and always gave up a few missions later.

Also, xbox should restart fps boost program. That made so many games so much more enjoyable.

supernova8

Banned
Metal Gear Solid 1 and 2 needs a next-gen remake. Also the original Killzone, I want to play that opening trench level with glorious current-gen visuals.

93xfan

Banned
Battlefield 4
Shadow of the Colossus (the remake)
MGS5
Arkham Knight

That’s what I can think of at the moment

Last edited:
Top Bottom