• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Games with Gold February 2016

8Q7sr89.png

https://twitter.com/JoshLuck1995/status/692383009715126272/photo/1

Hand of Fate (Xbox One)
Styx Master of Shadows (Xbox one)

Sacred Citadel (Xbox 360)
Gears of War 2 (Xbox 360)

Meh...

Chris1

Styx is good I heard?

Gears 2 is interesting, didn't think they'd make that gwg so soon after the ultimate edition promo ends.

dugdug

Banned
Warning: don't click that tweet link. Contains Crapgamer and Tim Dog at the same time!

OT: Not a bad list, though, I'm pretty sure, like, everyone owns a copy of Gears 2.

Jawmuncher

Heard hand of fate was good and Styx isn't bad. That 360 lineup isn't all that great though. Much like PSN it's a OK month.

Human_me

Hand of Fate and Styx is pretty good.
Disappointing 360 games through (I got nothing against Gears 2, its a pretty great game but I was hoping for new B/C titles than previously announced one.)

Really wanted rocket league for the install base.

rocket league aint probably happening ever. It seems they loved going free on PS+ but they didn't anticipate the game taking off as well as it did. I dont see it being free on GwG given that result.

hand of fate seems like the only thing i'm kinda interested in and i might pass still

Xumbrega

Banned
This is weird, usually one Xbox One game it's a new game launching for free, are we sure about this list?

But whatever, I will try Hands of Fate, I already own Styx.

Jawmuncher

rocket league aint probably happening ever. It seems they loved going free on PS+ but they didn't anticipate the game taking off as well as it did. I dont see it being free on GwG given that result.

hand of fate seems like the only thing i'm kinda interested in and i might pass still

I still think a big part of the games success was that it was free and all of that word of mouth carried over to others.

jesu

Hand of Fate looks good, Styx is good but I've already got that.
That Sacred games is pretty shit I think.

Megatron

I bet it will happen eventually. I will support it and buy it day one, no problem, im just hoping enough other people do also.

5taquitos

Really enjoying my time with Hand of Fate on PSN, yeah it's janky but the setup is fun and I love deck games. If you like dungeon crawling, loot, and cards, definitely check it out.

Hand of Fate and Styx are really good, Gears 2 is great (best Gears campaign), Sacred Citadel is meh, getting bored of them giving us multiple games in the same franchises (Dirt 3/Showdown etc)

Top Bottom