• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Games with star power

Hey GAF, what do you consider games with star power? Games that unite people for example. For me, some include the Marvel vs. series and the Mario Kart series come to mind. Nintendoland as well. What say you GAF? What are your games with star power?

Deerock71

I don't understand the question.

Mario Kart? Because it has Mario?
Yeah, the examples given does not conjure the question posed. I was going to say Ray Liotta in GTA: Vice City and Vin Diesel in Escape from Butcher Bay. I think I'm misunderstanding the question.

Bridges

I assumed from the title this would be about games with famous celebrities like Cyberpunk, Sleeping Dogs, Destiny (at launch), Beyond: Two Souls, Judgment, Guitar Hero III/WT/5, Brütal Legend, etc.

Otherwise maybe new games by prolific creators like The Last Guardian, Bloodstained, Mighty No. 9, etc

From your OP it sounds like you mean games with popular fictional characters which would include every crossover and licensed game.
Shrek 2 on Gamecube had star power.

Mr Hyde

61hG9yR.jpg

brian0057

Banned
Yeah, the examples given does not conjure the question posed. I was going to say Ray Liotta in GTA: Vice City and Vin Diesel in Escape from Butcher Bay. I think I'm misunderstanding the question.
From your OP it sounds like you mean games with popular fictional characters which would include every crossover and licensed game.
Shrek 2 on Gamecube had star power.
I think he's asking about crossover games eg Smash bros
I think OP is talking about games where gathering with friends and playing in person, be it taking turns or massive local play, is a plus. I.E... star power, which I think is not a good term for it.
If that's the case, the examples given are great. By themselves, they're fine. But get 4 or more people in the same room and it's a much more entertaining affair.

Top Bottom