• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamescom Awards 2020 winners announced

Best Playstation game in 2020 is Cyberpunk? What is this fuckery.

It's not fuckery. That's at least legit. Look at Microsoft. How the fuck did "Tell Me Why" beat Cyberpunk? Fucking ludicrous. Cyberpunk is THE game of the year, so it beating out Sony and Microsoft exclusives is pretty obvious. Now, a better criticism would be that best <insert console> game should be focused on only exclusive games, while third party games would fight in all other categories.

Alebrije

Lame awards in general...only Cyberpunk looks interesting.

Maybe is becuase we are moving to a new generation and developers are less motivated to bring something good...most of those titles are the same old ones that we got these years only with a different skin like Vallaha and Division...

Sleepwalker

Yeah, I might be missing something but some/most of these games aren't even out?

Grounded best action adventure when there's about 20 minutes of game been released? AC not out, The Medium not out, Star wars not out, CP2077 not out etc etc

Last edited:

jaysius

Banned
Best Microsoft Xbox Game

– Cyberpunk 2077, CD Projekt Red
– Grounded, Microsoft
– Tell Me Why, Microsoft

This is so bleak for Cyberpunk 2077.

Also OP, the WINNERS are underlined and for some reason Gaf doesn't transfer the underlining in the copy pasta, so it looks like all the noms are winners.

Last edited:

Pejo

Best Microsoft Xbox Game

– Cyberpunk 2077, CD Projekt Red
– Grounded, Microsoft
– Tell Me Why, Microsoft

This is so bleak for Cyberpunk 2077.

Also OP, the WINNERS are underlined and for some reason Gaf doesn't transfer the underlining in the copy pasta, so it looks like all the noms are winners.
C'mon man, look at this awesome footage. Epic, truly epic.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
What are these trash fucking awards? Most of these games haven’t been released yet, who voted on this and why do we care?

We don’t

Venom Snake

WTF..

3jiFa8N.gif

Top Bottom