• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamescom - Saints Row: The Third coming to Nintendo Switch

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
It was the last good Saints Row

now bring it to other consoles on 4k

DonF

I'm starting to see that everything from the last 10 years is fair game for a port on the switch.

this is just disappointing to see - i'd rather see resources go elsewhere, but I guess this will allow them to finance another game in the future

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
giphy.gif

Dunki

This is really random why would you do this... right now a lot of publishers seem desperate to release something on the switch

tkscz

What? Maybe they should probably release something new? Or even better Agents of Mayhem.

It's like this, third parties see that the Switch is successful and want to dip their toes in. So they never throw in something new or original, just port some old junk and see how it does.

Blam

It's like this, third parties see that the Switch is successful and want to dip their toes in. So they never throw in something new or original, just port some old junk and see how it does.
I mean they have S4 and Gat out of Hell.

One of the worst games i've ever played. I tried many times to get into it but it's just so cheap in every aspect. It's like buying Lays chips from a gas station: you just can't expect it to taste amazing because it's not capable.

I think Saint's Row 2 was the high point of the series (despite disagreeing with the cruelty the game wallowed in), but I did like SR3 more than 4 (which was a glorified expansion pack) and it had some really cool things about it. I'll be honest, I'd play it again if the Switch version was less than $30.

I'm surprised it is just the Switch, since they didn't do a PS4/Xbox release of SR3, but my guess is that they'll sell it for full price on Switch and releasing it for all three might throw a wrench into that plan.

They should just do a remaster of the full trilogy. I've love to play SR 2 and 3 in co-op again, and playing from the start really is the best way to appreciate each game.

tassletine

This is really random why would you do this... right now a lot of publishers seem desperate to release something on the switch
Because the Switch is selling extremely well (it’s probably overtaken ps4 in sales by now) and it’s been shown that people like playing their favourite games on the go.

Top Bottom