• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAMESPOT: No Man's Sky not on PS4 in 2014; PC maybe

Ape

Banned
False Alarm

Officially fixed by Gamespot

vPefdhg.png

Previous post here:

Link

Megaton?

95fSWU1.png

and

This is from Gamespot's website
sIfDTqb.png

Also, Playstation

x5PYtxP.png

Added contents to the thread. Noticed it didn't say much in the article, sorry!

GameSpot tweeted this year. PlayStation RT'd it.

It's a megaton to me since this doesn't look like a 2014 game.
Well as soon as you click on the link they tweeted it says coming 2015. But yeah if it comes out this year I agree it's huge, I wasn't expecting it until probably fall 2015.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Well as soon as you click on the link they tweeted it says coming 2015. But yeah if it comes out this year I agree it's huge, I wasn't expecting it until probably fall 2015.

Yeah, I don't know what GameSpot is doing. I'm betting the tweet is an error

J3ffro

Getting my hopes up? Bigtime. Do I think it'll actually happen?
I'd be shocked.

Well that sucks. I mean it confirms what I thought it was 11 minutes ago, but for that glorious 11 minutes I got to dream.

artist

Banned
Wait, it's not coming out for PC?

Holy shit, thats one KO move there by Sony. For some reason always (wrongly) assumed this was coming out for the PC.

stryke

Wait, it's not coming out for PC?

Holy shit, thats one KO move there by Sony. For some reason always (wrongly) assumed this was coming out for the PC.

It is coming to PC, the devs can't guarantee it'll launch the same time though.

Lexxon

I assumed this was coming out for PC...

I really do hope Sony didn't lock out PC for this one. At least make it a timed exclusive...

Sony pls :*(

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
This seems like a game I would enjoy more on PC. I'll wait for it as long as it actually will be released on PC

Grief.exe

False Alarm

Officially fixed by Gamespot

vPefdhg.png

That is depressing.

I assumed this was coming out for PC...

I really do hope Sony didn't lock out PC for this one. At least make it a timed exclusive...

Sony pls :*(

I wonder if the late December flood effected their development.

They mentioned to Giantbomb that they were worried they don't have the resources to pull off the PC version. From the Gamespot video, it sounds like the flood may have been more detrimental than we originally thought.

Top Bottom