• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GameStop BF 2015 Ad out

http://www.bfads.net/Black-Friday/GameStop/Ad

For those who dont have access to images or don't feel like reading through the ad here are the most notable deals (the ad is below):

Consoles:
Save $50 on all new Xb1 bundles
Uncharted PS4 Bundle $299
Gears of War UE XB1 bundle or Uncharted PS4 bundle: $299
PS Vita Aqua blue $169.99
New 3DS XL (Red or black) $179.99
Smash Bros and Splatoon Wii U bundle for $279.99
Gold Zelda new 3DS xl $199.99 (gamestop exclusive)
PS3 80GB used $79.99

PS4:
Playstation Wireless Gold Headset: $69.99
KNACK $9.99 BOMBAAAAA

XB1:
Gears of War Ultimate Edition $19.99

PS4 and XB1:
Save $30 on Select EA Games w/ Purchase of Star Wars Battlefront (Madden, Fifa, Dragon Age Inquisition, Need for Speed and NHL)
The Witcher 3 with Steel game case: $29.99
MGS V $39.99
Guitar Hero Live $69.99
Divinity Original Sin $39.99
Save $20 on the following PS4/XB1 Games (prices vary from $19.99-$39.99:

Destiny the Taken King $39.99
The Evil Within $19.99
Batman Arkham Knight $29.99
GOW3R $19.99
Dying Light $19.99
FF Typo $19.99
MK10 $29.99 (Limited edition available for $49.99, was $99.99)
Dragon Quest Heroes $39.99

Evolve $9.99

Vita:
Freedom Wars $4.99

3DS:
SMT Devil Survivor 2 and Persona Q $29.99 each

Misc:
Ike Amiibo in stock
Fallout 4 Bobblehead $12.99. (ONLY AT GAMESTOP)
B2G1 on all pre owned products'
30th Anniversary Mario Snowglobe $8.99

Here is the scan of the ad, thanks RBH
And here's the actual images of the full ad:

2015gamestopbfimg1.jpg

2015gamestopbfimg2.jpg

2015gamestopbfimg3.jpg

2015gamestopbfimg4.jpg

2015gamestopbfimg5.jpg

2015gamestopbfimg6.jpg

2015gamestopbfimg7.jpg

2015gamestopbfimg8.jpg

2015gamestopbfimg9.jpg

2015gamestopbfimg10.jpg

2015gamestopbfimg11.jpg

2015gamestopbfimg12.jpg

Lock if old. Grabbed what looked like the best deals, there is a lot of junk in there. Would post pics but bfads doesn't like mobile.

Persona7

Banned
scanning for good 3DS bargains

179.99 for new 3DS, friday only. not sure if worth driving out there after everyone tears the store apart.

bombshell

Are Microsoft really going with same price as PS4? They have sold less than PS4 all throughout this year while being cheaper.

We can already see on the Amazon November chart that all PS4 bundles are selling much better than any of the Xbox One bundles.

First Amazon monthly update for November.

#16 / PS4 + Call of Duty: Black Ops III
#20 / PS4 + Uncharted: The Nathan Drake collection
#27 / PS4 + Star Wars Battlefront LE
#30 / PS4 + Star Wars Battlefront
#37 / XB1 + Fallout 4
#56 / XB1 + Halo 5 LE
#72 / XB1 + Kinect
#75 / XB1 + Gears of War: Ultimate edition
#79 / XB1 + Madden NFL 16
#90 / WIU + Super Mario 3DWorld

scanning for good 3DS bargains

179.99 for new 3DS, friday only. not sure if worth driving out there after everyone tears the store apart.

No way in hell I would deal with Black Friday BS to save $20. Get a movers coupon for Best Buy from your post office and you have the same deal.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Pretty lackluster. Haven't been to a GS in forever though because of Best Buy. Hoping them or Amazon have good deals - BB seems more likely.

lol having Ike on the front page
gimmie dat ike

Gears 1 remastered for $20 is a good deal since you get the entire series for free if you play the game before the 31st of December

AdanVC

Holy shit Nintendo only get's a single page of BF promotion and all of the Nintendo deals are crap or are no deals at all...

Ok. That $179 New 3DS XL is nice though.

Jawmuncher

Nothing too stand out and was said, from gamestop bundle wise.
You're better off getting the deals going on now.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh man, so not only is the Ike restock exclusive to GameStop (bad enough Villager restock is TRU only), but ON BLACK FRIDAY AS WELL?!

Nice to see $300 PS4 being at more than one store....though I can get $50 off on my next shopping trip if I buy it at Meijer....but all those Powerup Reward points & coupons I can use to bring the price down slightly...

Might give in to FF Type-0 if I can get the FF15 demo with it. Still got a 20% off pre-owned coupon that I can use that expires on Black Friday, so need to see what other deals there are.

Kriken

Amusing that a full price Ike Amiibo makes the front page, saw a few things that could pique my interest, but I doubt I'll get anything from GS this black Friday

Can't believe there are no good Xbox One deals. $50 off a bundle? I can get a better deal on that from Amazon or Newegg right now. I was hoping to dump like $300 in credit and get an XB1 with an extra controller and maybe an extra game but it doesn't look like that's happening.

Interesting Wii U bundle with both Smash and Splatoon. I wonder if we'll see that at other retailers or if this is just a GameStop thing. There appears to be a new box for it and everything.

KingBroly

Banned
Amusing that a full price Ike Amiibo makes the front page, saw a few things that could pique my interest, but I doubt I'll get anything from GS this black Friday

It's an exclusive restock, that's why.

Expect the following:
Target - Pit
Walmart - Lucina

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
..............is it wrong that I kind of want the Mario 30th snowglobe & ornament set?

Might give in to the buy 2 get 1 free on pre-owned to get some PS4 games if I buy the system, in addition to having that 20% off coupon.

Gnilres

Even though I hate GS I'm verrrrry tempted for the Uncharted PS4 bundle because I know they're doing physical copies now.

May be in for that, actually

Edit: Will probably pick up Knack and Assassins Creed 4 used with it actually, wow. These are pretty good deals <--- Would these also count for buy 2 get one free? May also get Killzone in that case lol.

daffy

Banned
These deals ain't shit. I can get Far Cry & Batman for $30 now basically. MGSV was $40 like a week ago.

I mean I'll probably get Type 0 for $20 though don't get me wrong. But I'm not braving the Wildlings for one game.

EDIT: Type 0 is $20 already too

Top Bottom