• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamestop Game Day Sale (Mass Effect Andromeda $19.99)

Taken from Cheapassgamer. It's live on the Gamestop website, deals can be found under each consoles price drop section. As usual pre-owned game prices are much higher than new game prices.

PS4 Link

Xbox Link

$10:

:switch: Has Been Heroes

$15:

:xb1: :ps4: Borderlands The Handsome Collection
:xb1: :ps4: :pc: Deformers
:xb1: :ps4: MX vs ATV Renegade

$20:

:xb1: :ps4: WWE 2k17
:xb1: :ps4: Mass Effect Andromeda
:xb1: :ps4: NBA 2k17
:xb1: :ps4: UFC 2
:xb1: :ps4: Mafia 3
:xb1: :ps4: Titanfall 2
:xb1: :ps4: Lego Worlds
:xb1: :ps4: Doom
:xb1: :ps4: Metal Gear Sold V Definitive Edition
:xb1: :ps4: Diablo III Ultimate Evil Edition
:xb1: :ps4: The Division
:xb1: :ps4: Outlast Trinity
:xb1: :ps4: Walking Dead A New Frontier
:xb1: :ps4: Rime
:xb1: :ps4: Stardew Valley
:xb1: :ps4: :wiiu: Shantae
:ps4: Sword Art Online Hollow Realization
:xb1: :ps4: Telltale Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy
:ps4: Loading Human VR
:3ds: Rune Factory 4
:3ds: Monster Hunter Generations
:3ds: Story of Seasons

$25:

:xb1: :ps4: Bioshock The Collection

$30

:xb1: :ps4: Battlefield 1
:xb1: Halo Wars 2 (digital download also available)
:xb1: :ps4: GTA V (7/10-7/16)
:xb1: :ps4: Skyrim
:xb1: Gears of War 4 (digital download also available)
:xb1: :ps4: Witcher 3 Complete Edition
:xb1: :ps4: Hitman Season 1
:xb1: :ps4: Dishonored 2
:xb1: :ps4: Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 (7/10-7/16)
:xb1: :ps4: Batman Return to Arkham
:xb1: :ps4: Dragonball Z Xenoverse 2
:xb1: :ps4: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Road to Boruto
:xb1: :ps4: PES 2017
:xb1: :ps4: :pc: Call of Duty Infinite Warfare
:xb1: :ps4: Ride 2
:xb1: :ps4: Mortal Kombat XL
:ps4: Digimon World
:ps4: Tales of Berseria
:ps3: :360: :wiiu: Lego Dimensions Starter Pack
:xb1: :ps4: Styx 2
:xb1: :ps4: Troll
:3ds: Story of Seasons Trio of Towns

$35

:xb1: :ps4: For Honor (7/3-7/9)
:xb1: :ps4: Final Fantasy XV
:ps4: Kingdom Hearts 2.8
:xb1: :ps4: :ps3: :360: :wiiu: Skylanders Imaginators Starter Pack

$40

:xb1: :ps4: Ghost Recon Wildlands (7/3-7/9)
:xb1: :ps4: Prey
:xb1: :ps4: Injustice 2
:xb1: :ps4: :pc: Overwatch Origins Edition
:xb1: :ps4: Destiny The Collection
:xb1: :ps4: Guitar Hero Live Ultimate Party Pack
:switch: Lego City Undercover
:switch: Just Dance 2017 (7/3-7/9)
:switch: Super Bomberman
:switch: Skylanders imaginators Starter Pack
:xb1: :ps4: Farming Simulator 17

$50

:xb1: :ps4: The Surge
:xb1: :ps4: Tekken 7 (7/10-7/16 only)
:ps4: Fate Extella
:xb1: :ps4: Lego Dimensions Starter Pack

Jawmuncher

$20 for Mass Effect Andromeda is a deal. Currently playing it and it's definitely worth that and has more than enough content to justify the price. It might not be on the level of ME2 but it's not a bad game.

Pepboy

I expected MEA to drop quick, but thought it would be at least October before hitting $20.

The used returns and undersold projections must be huge for a game to hit $20 in 4 months.

solaaire

Neo Member
Bought Lego City Undercover for $60 earlier today, it's still new in box. Can I return and repurchase? Can't see why I wouldn't

It's pretty much a waste of time to play Andromeda now that the franchise is on ice. I'm sure there are important plot points that will never be resolved.

ChrisD

Well, it feels like impulse purchasing since I wouldn't have done so without credit, but I just ordered Rune Factory 4 (have wanted it for a long while!) and Titanfall 2. Wish I could just pick up, but I'll be busy tomorrow and most of the 4th.

Thanks for the heads-up OP!

Has Doom ever gone below $20 for console versions? I'm patient enough to wait for Black Friday but not if it's unlikely to go lower.

I had just ordered Trinity Outlast from BB with the GCU discount. Can't cancel. Ehhh, I don't like giving my money to GameStop anyway.

Has Doom ever gone below $20 for console versions? I'm patient enough to wait for Black Friday but not if it's unlikely to go lower.

Omg, just buy it for $20. It's only $20 I don't mean to be insulting but seriously what is $20? Buy DOOM. At $60 it's worth the price of admission. I can see you hesitating if you haven't played it at all, but if you're coming in new, it's a no-brainer.

Prey and Mass Effect are tempting but I dont need to add any more games to my backlog right now.

said the same thing a week ago. Then the steam sale happened, then PS sale, then microsoft sale, followed by GameStop's trade fiesta, then BB's 4th of july sale and now this.
giphy.gif

Madness

Have the patches for Mass Effect improved the game a lot?

It is definitely more playable with less bugs and glitches. Still a 7/10 game and nothing amazing about it. But at $20 if you are a fan of Mass Effect and willing to slog through early hours of slow gameplay it does pick up quick and is worth it.

Gator86

$20 for Mass Effect Andromeda is a deal. Currently playing it and it's definitely worth that and has more than enough content to justify the price. It might not be on the level of ME2 but it's not a bad game.

It's not bad, but it's not good either. I couldn't finish it. Compared to some of the great stuff on this list, Andromeda isn't even close, although it is newer so less people have copies of it lying around.

Mediking

Agree completely! It's not that bad!!

20 bucks is a great price for Mass Effect Andromeda. Yeah it has it's bugs and other issues but it's a lot better then it was at release. I bought it at a higher price and I was fine with it!

Pepboy

I regret buying Doom at $20. Wait for $10. Its somewhat overhyped on Gaf. Play painkiller instead, better game for less.

Pepboy

giphy.gif

Sorry you did not enjoy Doom, but to say Doom is not worth $20 is a most offensive transgression!

Hahaha I mean I know its all subjective but I had to force myself to finish it, and its only a 12 hour campaign or so anyways. Too many deaths from platforming for me.

Top Bottom