• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamestop has Gamecube Adapter for Wii U: $19.99 - Ships by 12/15 (Online Only)

IronRinn

Sorry about the late response on these:

Wow that's some bullshit. Has it been out on delivery?
And I wonder if I'll get mine today since it got to pompano beach post office at 8am which is the final stop. I'm too hungover to see if I got my mail for today. Lol

Nope. Received an email from PayPal saying the payment "did not complete" then a cancelation email from GameStop. My PayPal account is in good standing with more than enough of a balance to cover it.

Your payment information and address were all recent?

Yep, everything was up to date. Wonder if they just didn't like my choice of payment.

PKGaming

Banned
My adapter just arrived today. And man the packaging is terrible. I had to rip the damn thing apart because of all the glue...

I got mine a couple days ago because I chose a higher shipping speed. The packaging was alright, but the box for the adapter looked like it got beat up in the mail.

I've been having trouble getting it to work perfectly on Dolphin. I've been using the Wii U USB program someone created, and it mostly works, but it doesn't seem to recognize the analogue stick very well when its tilted up-right or up-left, only when its just up. This is super annoying, and I'm almost about to up and buy a Mayflash for use with PC (the one I had this summer broke randomly so I was hoping that this could double for use with both my Wii U and my PC)

Does anyone know how to get the analogue going perfectly?

mrndkra

"Expected Delivery Date: Monday 12/22"

Yet here we are Tuesday night and still nothing, even though UPS Innovations supposedly handed it off to the local post office last Friday....

kaioshade

I was fortunate and managed to snag one. It was delivered yesterday, but mail at work didn't get it to me until today. Hopefully Nintendo sees fit to continue manufacturing these so wii u owners who want one can obtain one.

Top Bottom