• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GameStop offer Batman Beyond Skin for Batman: Arkham City

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
http://www.gamestop.co.uk/core/common/Default.aspx

bKd24.png

Brucebatmodelbb.jpg

ElRenoRaven

Ah. So they did lock other crap away for other retailers. Don't surprise me. Can't say I was a big fan of Batman Beyond so that don't bother me.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I love Batman Beyond, but that looks like poop.

MightyKAC

54-46! said:
I'll enjoy the PC version.

Yup. Gonna mod the shit outta this puppy. Batman Beyond? Yeah that's cool. By the time the community get done with this game I'll be playing as Wolverine or something else outrageous.

The mouth makes it look like his suit is his skin. They can get away with that with the animated series art style, but they really should've changed it a bit for the game.

Radec

That's pretty awesome.

But fuck this exclusive pre-order bullshit.

These skins should have been unlockables when you finish the game or something.

>.<

MisterHero

I hope every time you throw a punch you have a heart attack and are forced to brandish a gun, forcing you to end your superhero career until you return as the old mentor to that kid who broke into your estate because he was running away from a bunch of biker punks that modeled themselves after your worst enemy

I had a Bruce Wayne style heart attack and almost pulled a gun on my wallet until I realized how oogly it looks in UE.

I don't think that design was ever meant to be seen outside of the super graphic style of the show.

But GOOD GOD, if Rocksteady's next game is written by Dini and set in the Batman Beyond universe fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
meltingparappa said:
I had a Bruce Wayne style heart attack and almost pulled a gun on my wallet until I realized how oogly it looks in UE.

I don't think that design was ever meant to be seen outside of the super graphic style of the show.

But GOOD GOD, if Rocksteady's next game is written by Dini and set in the Batman Beyond universe fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....
That'll be Assassin's Creed 3

MisterHero said:
I hope every time you throw a punch you have a heart attack and are forced to brandish a gun, forcing you to end your superhero career until you return as the old mentor to that kid who broke into your estate because he was running away from a bunch of biker punks that modeled themselves after your worst enemy
Also, the boy (Batman Beyond spoilers)
turns out to be your illegitimate son for no reason other than to piss off the audience

Top Bottom