• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GameStop Shout Out

Malyse

I mean, yeah reading a story about someone pulling a gun in a gamestop and shooting a display case because they didn't give them the money they wanted in for their trade in would be sn interesting story.

You can argue that my comment was in bad taste which i wont disagree with but getting your knickers in a bunch over something fairly harmless is pretty silly. But to each their own.

I didn't say "wow, would've been cooler if a gunman walked into GameStop and shot up the employees haha, fuck GameStop."
I genuinely thought that OP wrote a thread about a shootup in GameStop and considering the current state of affairs, it wouldn't surprise me. Saying i was dissspointed was a bit much sure, but its nowhere near the call to violence you're making it out to be.
more double downs than KFC.

Really? That sucks. I was under the impression that new variants tend to start with majority IPS screens and the longer they're produced the more common TN gets. Easily just a bullshit rumor though. I was hoping the Samus 3DS would have a good shot at IPS.

Yea I am thinking about this too.

cordy

Banned
I mean, yeah reading a story about someone pulling a gun in a gamestop and shooting a display case because they didn't give them the money they wanted in for their trade in would be sn interesting story.

You can argue that my comment was in bad taste which i wont disagree with but getting your knickers in a bunch over something fairly harmless is pretty silly. But to each their own.

I didn't say "wow, would've been cooler if a gunman walked into GameStop and shot up the employees haha, fuck GameStop."
I genuinely thought that OP wrote a thread about a shootup in GameStop and considering the current state of affairs, it wouldn't surprise me. Saying i was dissspointed was a bit much sure, but its nowhere near the call to violence you're making it out to be.

Woooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

This guy.

I'm headed to Subway to get my sandwich. I'm done.

Malyse

895.jpg

Well, ive already said it, why go back and pretend i didn't lol. Ive admitted it wasn't a good thing to say.
How do apologies work though?
d443ff9-520x245.gif

Malyse

It was an idiotic thing to say, but are you really so upset by it you feel you're owed an apology?

You really think that you shouldn't all least throw out a "my bad" when you fuck up? Or at the very least remove the offending post? Man, common courtesy is as endangered as common sense!
FFS.

I mean

It seems kind of obvious you were making a really off-color joke and are now trying to explain it away in a super weird academic way but that kind of also makes you sound like a sociopath

I had not once thought this thread was going to end up here after 60 posts, GS manager. You have given me even more satisfaction than our initial meet, godspeed in all future encounters.

You really think that you shouldn't all least throw out a "my bad" when you fuck up? Or at the very least remove the offending post? Man, common courtesy is as endangered as common sense!
FFS.

The guy essentially already said "My bad" though (not going to reread the whole thread to see if he said those exact words but they've definitely said they understand it was a stupid thing to say). Also explained, understandably I think, that removing the post doesn't do much when it's clear from quotes and discussion that it was said.

You seem to be asking for an apology on top of this. Also may as well add reading comprehension to your list of disappearing traits as I never said anything remotely close to "you shouldn't all least throw out a 'my bad' when you fuck up".

I mean

It seems kind of obvious you were making a really off-color joke and are now trying to explain it away in a super weird academic way but that kind of also makes you sound like a sociopath

I don't mean to be that guy's bodyguard because his comment was beyond stupid, but if that post seems "academic" to you in any way you might strongly consider reading a book at some point in your life. Never too late to start!

specdot

I read shoot out
Im dissspointed
Y'all overreacting over this. What the poster probably meant here was shoot out as in 3point shootout like in basketball. 2K18 and NBA Live 18 right around the corners guys. Duh.
take this and run or you will face the wrath of the Gaf collective!

Top Bottom