• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gametrailers Thread: Good Night and Good Game

UrbanRats

I have an old ass youtube/gmail acc that got messed up somehow, I've changed the age but it still won't work. I don't want to abandon it since it has 1000+ favorites videos from like year 2006 onwards.

I'm aware that you can still watch the videos, but it also makes them full screen and since I was at work I couldn't do that.

You can use "NSFW" before "youtube", and still go past it, without fullscreen.
So: www youtube com/ yadda yadda yadda ---> www nsfwyoutube com/ yadda yadda yadda.

Hasney

Please tell me they'll be uploading this week's Tabletop to Youtube and not forget about it like last week's Mandatory Update.

Yes, this please. I physically can't do the GT site anymore as my laptop skips all over the place, the tablet decides to loop sections and not let me skip past and my phone hates it. Seems to be on multi segment videos.

I was assuming Man Ups was left to the depths of hell for being bad and I could only make it through a segment anyway, but this would be a huge loss.

"Let me spin you a tale..."

"Please do, also the spider joke is not lost on me."

"Pervince says: "Because spiders have tails. I get it!""

That had me close to tears.

Another fantastic episode.

Hasney

Kyles singing sword also gets me.

I really like how he doesn't tell us the number of the Andry/Hoggar roll, just acts based on it.

UrbanRats

Why is TableTop so amazing? One of the shows i'm looking forward to the most, during the week, now (not just from GT, i mean in general).

Major Kudos to Elyse for her two recent videos, her dumb jokes really contrast with the tone of those games she's previewing. Its great.
Finally interested in Until Dawn. Moved from rental to purchase I think.

Also...are we really getting a GT slumber party?

Major Kudos to Elyse for her two recent videos, her dumb jokes really contrast with the tone of those games she's previewing. Its great.
Finally interested in Until Dawn. Moved from rental to purchase I think.

Also...are we really getting a GT slumber party?

Yeah, they've been planning to do a Pajama Party stream for Until Dawn for a while now.

What happened??? Can't watch at work.

They started a time travel discussion and Ian said he wouldn't want to go back to the 90s. He then retracted that statement and said he would go back to possibly prevent his mother's death (by telling the docs to use a tissue valve, instead of a metallic one). "It would be worth suffering through that hell just to have a mom". He also told the story how he and Elyse became friends, then had a huge crush on her and basically wanted to marry her right away, until he found out that she was already married. But that was okay once he got to meet James and found out he was better than Elyse.

Hasney

Man, I thought that was new Opinion Yell for a second there!

980rdH7.gif

Top Bottom