Gaming YouTuber ProJared publicly divorces his wife on twitter and you won't BELIEVE what happens next

brap

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2018
He had a snapchat group where he would post nudes of himself. He also solicited nudes through various social media platforms. Underage? Of age? Nobody knows.

Who did he cheat with you ask? Homewrecker Holly from Game Grumps. Formerly married to Ross of Game Grumps. They divorced last year and hmmmm I wonder why.

This is a reminder not to put your personal life out on the internet or you WILL get fucked over.

Oh yeah and he's a male feminist. What a surprise right?

Last edited:

LegendOfKage

Mar 6, 2018
When one person says "Person A is horrible, they screwed me over" and person A's defense is "I ask that you make your own observations and come to your own conclusions" while not even bothering to tell their side of the story, I tend to believe the accuser.

"I never did that, I never would do that, that would be a horrible thing to do, I would never treat someone that way, etc." That's a defense. Those are the words I'd expect to hear from the falsely accused.

Why is it always those that claim the most to be (male) feminists are usualy douchebags doing some shady and immoral stuff? 🤔
Did he claim that?

lifa-cobex

Oct 15, 2010
uk
Well the clock is ticking to when the internet gets leaks of your cock, buddy.......

Edit: Times up I see.
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: CoolZombie

Doczu

Aug 17, 2012
Poland
But back on topic.

Dude has a quite nice wife, she's a geek and cosplayer, not bad looking at that. And he decides to mingle and bang a chick that looks like a token sjw with all the possible daddy issues.

His (ex)wife was even nice to him and tweeted that his bird pecker was big, but man, after seeing the pics online she can't be serious.
Dude banged side chicks, dick pics float around, and the girl he cheated on still had the courtesy to say his dick was big. If that ain't a keeper, no one is.

... She's free to grab guys...

brap

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2018
Looks like it has more personality at least
Or at least a better one.
As far as the "mom" thing goes. My opinion is, that if someone says that I am the mother of a bunch of grown men, they mean that I'm the one responsible for their food, laundry, bathing, etc. Not that I have a youtube channel I work very hard on, or my own career, but that I'm there to make sure 2 grown adults eat their breakfast and change their diapers. Now, maybe that's not sexist? I'm not sure. That can definitely be debated. (and yes, I do know that there is sexism towards men as well) But I didn't have the best mother growing up, so it might just be my brain problems that make me see it this way rather than endearing. So there's my two cents. But please, before you guys post here, try to talk to me on twitter. I'm seriously not unreasonable, and I'm willing to hear anyone out on any issue. That's why I came here, I wanted to talk, and I knew it would be posted.
Imagine what their kids would look like.

lifa-cobex

Oct 15, 2010
uk
Jared, you moron.

Glad I was young and stupid before social media.
I mean we've all done stupid shit that you tend to keep to yourself.

But why the fuck do people have the need to air it out on social media.
Divorcing your wife on fucking twitter has got to being a new low.

God, do I love watching a dumpster fire though.

It just won't stop bleeding.

Last edited:
Reactions: stickkidsam

LegendOfKage

Mar 6, 2018
Ew, I knew I'd regret clicking.

I don't see anything besides adultery taking place.
"Manipulated me", what the fuck are you a doll or a human being?
Cheated on me < cheated on me, told me he didn't, said he was hurt that I would even think that of him, made me feel guilty for accusing him, made me dislike myself for being so insecure, etc.

I'd hope you'd agree that the latter is much worse than the former.

Doczu

Aug 17, 2012
Poland
Doesn't seem like anyone's business, but they're all insisting on making a giant public scene out of it. This won't end well.
It's like the old days when if you lived in an apartment block you heard every argument and potential divorce case.
Now i don't have to put a glass to the wall to listen to the sweet, sweet drama.

lifa-cobex

Oct 15, 2010
uk
Doesn't seem like anyone's business, but they're all insisting on making a giant public scene out of it. This won't end well.
Why the fuck would anyone put all this shit on twitter!??
But what can you do? If you make it public, then your going to get public commentary.

I mean sending your tiny dick pics to randoms is a thread in itself but this is ridiculous.

The internet is now much better than soap operas.
It's the new Jerry Springer.
I fucking love it.

Texas Pride

Feb 27, 2018
Texas

That kinda shit should stay in house imo. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. On a side note the Heidi chick looks kinda hot definitely better than the chick he fucked around with. Maybe it's the elf ears I dunno.

Texas Pride

Feb 27, 2018
Texas
That's what I'm saying. Why you would go there when you have that is self sabotage. Kinda makes me wonder if there's more to the story then the shitshow we have seen.