Gaming YouTuber ProJared publicly divorces his wife on twitter and you won't BELIEVE what happens next

CurryPanda

Mar 4, 2019
What happened to someone's private life being private. I mean don't get me wrong this guy deserves this but only because the both of them seemed to have posted everything on Twitter.

Like review games and update professionally what you're doing on twitter but Christ you're not Tom Cruise like.

Do you think these guys get a small glimmer of celebrity status and then it goes to their heads?

I'll never get this posting everything to social media shit.
I agree, but some people just love the attention. And feed off that attention, and become crazy.

mcjmetroid

Feb 11, 2019
Limerick, Ireland
I agree, but some people just love the attention. And feed off that attention, and become crazy.
I'm 30 years old and I feel sometimes like my generation is the last to remember a time when social media wasnt around but was right there for the start of it.

This guy I assume is around the same age as myself if not older. Should be a little wiser here.

Oh well.

CurryPanda

Mar 4, 2019
I'm 30 years old and I feel sometimes like my generation is the last to remember a time when social media wasnt around but was right there for the start of it.

This guy I assume is around the same age as myself if not older. Should be a little wiser here.

Oh well.
I’m 32, and seeing what is happening to this generation, especially in regards to social media is nauseating. I’m glad I’m such a huge introvert. Lol

Petrae

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
West Springfield, MA
www.youtube.com
What happened to someone's private life being private. I mean don't get me wrong this guy deserves this but only because the both of them seemed to have posted everything on Twitter.

Like review games and update professionally what you're doing on twitter but Christ you're not Tom Cruise like.

Do you think these guys get a small glimmer of celebrity status and then it goes to their heads?

I'll never get this posting everything to social media shit.
Social media has become the ultimate attention-getter. It’s open mic night for attention whores, except it’s open 24/7/365 for people to scream LOOK AT MEEEEEE and grab those likes and shares.

When you choose to live your life for the approval and attention of the internet, then you deserve whatever you get. Share stupid shit? Get judged by your family, friends, co-workers, and bosses. People lose their jobs every fucking day by misusing social media, and this dramatic fall from grace is no exception.

I can’t even fathom what this guy thought he was accomplishing by going public with divorce shit. Was there a long line of potential replacements? Did his friends advise it? Was he drunk? It’s actually kinda funny that she had the goods on him and basically killed him after he trumpeted the news. Hell hath no fury...

Whatever. Jared is finished as an internet celebrity. He’ll fade into deeper obscurity than peers like Spoony, who had has own fall from grace. Spoony got in over his head and then ran away from his fans and supporters, but he was small compared to Jared’s former audience. Dude had a working relationship with Nintendo for a time and was getting sponsorships pretty regularly.

Now he’s going to have to try and get an offline job, which may be tough for awhile until this fades somewhat. Hell, he may never recover, given that many employers run social media checks in addition to the usual background checks prior to hiring. He’s never going to get out from under that black cloud that he put himself under.

Reactions: CurryPanda

brap

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2018
Nice to see 10 pages of this garbage lmao. If nobody says anything tomorrow on twitter it's sadly most likely done. Now we wait for jared to get arrested. :messenger_pensive:

• Triggered

iconmasterX

Jan 27, 2018
I found this amusing:
“immediately after meeting me, Jared scoured the internet for nude images of me.”

She posed for Playboy – I’m not sure there was a lot of scouring involved.

Jared seems like a creep but there’s some bandwagoning going on now.

Last edited:

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
I found d this amusing:
“immediately after meeting me, Jared scoured the internet for nude images of me.”

Anyone who unironically says "I stand with..." is a narcissistic oxygen thief

Sep 5, 2018
Ireland
www.twitch.tv
I think @matt404au was right all along and has really turned my opinion around on this over time.

ProJared as a human being in all of his degeneracy and awkwardness is what happens when we don't have bullying.

The corrective ridicule from peers and family is what helps to give a person much needed self awareness and introspection.

Without this you get grown men dressed in Sailor Moon cosplay taking bath selfies. Bullying is a necessary evil. This guy is living proof.
This is a really bad take.

"Corrective ridicule from peers and family" and "bullying" are not the same thing. Bullying is incessant, endless, unprovoked harassment from other people. Telling someone to get off their ass and do something with themselves because they're fat or lazy or unmotivated is not. I have no idea why you're correlating things two things, other than to possibly justify some personal bullying behaviour in the past. If that's not it, god only knows... *shrugs*

Don't bully, kids. It just makes you a dick.

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
I found this amusing:

Fucking thots are seeing this as a moment to shine

Last edited:
Reactions: JimmyJones and brap

Wimbledon

Dec 7, 2018
I don't feel sorry for him, he should've known what the fallout would be like. I feel like with everything that's going on nowadays he should've been at least smarter or aware . If he wants to see other people he should've told his wife, i'd rather the shrieks, anger hate go my way from her. Then millions of people finding about my habits and coming back to crucify me.

All he did was make her look like the victim , which she kind of is. Now you got all these thots and people coming at you, your losing subscribers and on top of that whatever she makes in the divorce is going to be hefty.

He's got to understand the platform he has and unfortunately for a man today we get caught slipping at all , prepare for social media to crucify you, especially since he's on social media posting nudes to fans an all that.

Note to self don't get married

Last edited:

VysePSU

Neo Member
May 9, 2019
Hm. Wikipedia says OneyPlays was one of the many channels that removed a video featuring ProJared but I don't recall him making a guest appearance there before (and I like to think I watched every OneyPlays video).

brap

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2018
Hm. Wikipedia says OneyPlays was one of the many channels that removed a video featuring ProJared but I don't recall him making a guest appearance there before (and I like to think I watched every OneyPlays video).
He's never been on oneygays.

Dec 21, 2018
Never really cared for his channel or personality back in the day, but wasn’t expecting this to happen. I mean, there is damaging your life and career, and then there is burning it down to the ground while pissing on the ashes. :lollipop_fire:

Mar 20, 2013
Here's what i posted on this subject on Resetera, thought it'd be better appreciated over here as all the high road virtue signalers on era ignored the point of my post because i critisced his physical appearance because "They're better than that". Even though it's the entire point of my post.

MafiaMurderBag said:
Yes he's destroyed his own reputation but there's a deeper issue. The cult of celebrity. ProJared isn't exactly a sex symbol, and let's face it, The majority of people he's solicited and engaged with sexually on these platforms wouldn't give him the time of day he wasn't famous.

If a stranger (especially one who looks like Jared) adds you, an attractive person, on Snapchat and starts propositioning you sexually, you'll likely dismiss him immediately as a creep and a weirdo if he's lucky and you don't report him. But the variable here? Oh he's a successful YouTuber... He's "somebody" now.

Still equally a stranger yet, it's allowed to escalate further because of his status simply. Why does this happen, do people feel it heightens their own statuses if they engage with someone famous? It doesn't actually change your life yet people think there's something to accomplish, like it's some sort of victory or you've sexually interacted with a higher being or something.

Obviously with minors and even in my opinion, young adults (despite being of legal age) this isn't even a discussion and is especially immoral as they don't have the mature mental capacity to comprehend the gravity of what they're getting involved in which usually explains why as they mature they're able to reflect and recognize that this wasn't right.

But to go to my earlier point, what is it about fame, The idea of becoming famous, celebrity culture and wanting to have sex with someone on the basis they are famous that prompt's people to throw their integrity to the wind and abandon their dignity?
Here is my reply to someone who didn't understand why another poster compared mocking Jared's appearance to swiping left on Tinder

MafiaMurderBag said:
The point is, is whether you like it or not we inhabit a very shallow world and physical attraction while not the sole important one, is still a prime factor in determining whether we proceed further with engaging with someone. Yes as humans we're very sentient beings who most of us would like to think we can look beyond looks but the fact is, it's in our primal instinct. Of course Heidi must've found him physically attractive on some level but i'd hazard a guess that he certainly wouldn't be anyone's first choice to approach in a bar in this shallow society, or that strangers would be sending him nudes if he wasn't famous, which is what my entire point about celebrity was about.

iconmasterX

Jan 27, 2018
what is it about fame, The idea of becoming famous, celebrity culture and wanting to have sex with someone on the basis they are famous that prompt's people to throw their integrity to the wind and abandon their dignity?
Well, that's the question for the ages. You can look to rock band groupies, Silicon Valley romances, mistresses of American presidents, and many throughout history besides. Were any of them really personally elevated by associating with someone of fame, money or power? A few who end up married, sure. Maybe that's the ultimate hope, even if it seems unlikely.

It's like asking how gravity works. All I can do is observe its effects.

Last edited:

brap

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2018
The plot thickens.

Ok now I'm confused. So Heidi gets upset at him fucking Holly but she was also fucking somebody? He's such a fucking cuck. Also if this is true it's fucking hilarious that everybody was siding with Heidi and his SJW fanbase already turned on him. Get cucked out of your marriage because the ginger already had 10 guys lined up to fuck her and she gets mad you fuck one of her friends lmao.

LegendOfKage

Mar 6, 2018
If your ex was threatening to ruin you, why would you block her on twitter and announce your divorce to the world? Either the first move would be to admit everything like this immediately, or keep your head down low and collect a mountain of evidence that your side was the truth, in case she ever made good on her word. And why would your friends immediately abandon you if it's true that they knew everything? Also, basically saying "I have information that proves my side, but I don't want to make waves by sharing it" or whatever feels like a huge red flag.

If you read the twitter thread, almost everyone is either mocking this explanation, or logically dismantling it.

Still, I always think it's better to leave room for all possibilities. Who ever is telling the truth here, I hope they have lots of evidence, and I hope they nail the other to the wall with it.

Last edited:

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
Ok now I'm confused. So Heidi gets upset at him fucking Holly but she was also fucking somebody? He's such a fucking cuck. Also if this is true it's fucking hilarious that everybody was siding with Heidi and his SJW fanbase already turned on him. Get cucked out of your marriage because the ginger already had 10 guys lined up to fuck her and she gets mad you fuck one of her friends lmao.
I called it. Nerds man. Fuckin’ nerds.

• Thoughtful

demigod

Apr 17, 2007
If your ex was threatening to ruin you, why would you block her on twitter and announce your divorce to the world? Either the first move would be to admit everything like this immediately, or keep your head down low and collect a mountain of evidence that your side was the truth, in case she ever made good on her word. And why would your friends immediately abandon you if it's true that they knew everything? Also, basically saying "I have information that proves my side, but I don't want to make waves by sharing it" or whatever feels like a huge red flag.

If you read the twitter thread, almost everyone is either mocking this explanation, or logically dismantling it.

Still, I always think it's better to leave room for all possibilities. Who ever is telling the truth here, I hope they have lots of evidence, and I hope they nail the other to the wall with it.
They abandoned him due to the underage sexting, not because of the cheating.

Her response:

Like I said, I'm fine with not believing either one of them at this point, but I hope the one telling the truth has a lot of evidence, and I hope they use it.
So she admits they had an open relationship, now I’m wondering if Jared is telling the truth.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: iconmasterX

LegendOfKage

Mar 6, 2018
Here's another interesting thing that was pointed out on twitter, from a blog post she made two years ago:

Bi visibility question: If you and Jared were attracted to the same girl, would you be interested in or open to a threesome? If not, is that because people usually assume bisexual people are interested in threesomes?

----

Being bi has no bearing on whether or not I want to have a threesome, and people’s assumptions are irrelevant. I don’t.

In general, I think that the concept of a threesome is WAY more appealing than the actual experience of having a threesome. They are messy, awkward, confusing. Those factors are not conducive to actually getting off. Having a long-term, monogamous partner is EASILY more satisfying every time. So there is no real motivation to throw anyone else into the mix.

I think that both men and women are attractive, but I do not need or want to experience them together. I CERTAINLY don’t I want my husband to sleep with another woman while I am present, regardless of whether I’m attracted to her. That sounds terrible. He is a straight dude, and my bisexuality is not a get-out-of-monogamy-free card. I would never want him to be in the mindset of “shopping around” for another potential partner and I am not in that mindset either. We’re not looking for other people to join us, and we’ve never seriously entertained the idea.

I think this question glorifies the act of having a threesome and disregards the reasons that we have sex in the first place, which is that we love each other. We have cultivated a healthy relationship for many years. Sex is an expression of that connection (primarily), not something we want to do randomly with whatever girl we both think is pretty.

And let’s not forget that – even in the hypothetical – she is a real person with her own desires and feelings, not a prop for our sexual fantasies. In the real world, that “perfect opportunity” is all but non-existent.

That doesn't exactly help his story. Again, she made this post two years ago. I do understand that an open relationship and threesomes are different things, but she sounds pretty keen on monogamy here.

Last edited:

Helios

Jun 13, 2018
Her response:

Like I said, I'm fine with not believing either one of them at this point, but I hope the one telling the truth has a lot of evidence, and I hope they use it.
If anything, that Ross guy is the actual victim here. But everyone will circle around Heidi because the narrative has already been set.

Reactions: demigod

lifa-cobex

Oct 15, 2010
uk
Twists and turns are beginning to show.

Gotta admit. My opinions are beginning to sway.

The nudes to kids are still a major factor though.

Last edited:

brap

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2018
If anything, that Ross guy is the actual victim here. But everyone will circle around Heidi because the narrative has already been set.
Ross got cucked. Apparently he even knew about it.

Twists and turns are beginning to show.

Gotta admit. My opinions are beginning to sway.

The nudes to kids are still a major factor though.
I love all the dislikes on this one. Don't say anything bad about women guiz!!

crowbrow

Feb 28, 2019
Here's what i posted on this subject on Resetera, thought it'd be better appreciated over here as all the high road virtue signalers on era ignored the point of my post because i critisced his physical appearance because "They're better than that". Even though it's the entire point of my post.

Here is my reply to someone who didn't understand why another poster compared mocking Jared's appearance to swiping left on Tinder
There are other reasons to be attracted to someone other than physical attraction though. Well a famous person has probably financial stability which means a stable future and a partner could be attracted to that. Also being with someone famous could heighten your social status and get you access to social circles above your hierarchy which is also attractive to people. Also a famous person can have attractive personality traits, for example perseverance or passion for whatever made them famous and that is also attractive in someone because it means that person is probably in some way exciting and daring. So yeah understanding why people are attracted to others is not a huge kept mystery or secret, you just need a bit of understanding of what humans find attractive as social animals.

That is why I despise this "cancel culture" nonsense and the resetera average poster. They pretend they are so above human nature and impulses and are fast to pull their moralist trigger at anyone who dares step out of their impossible standards. People are human, we have basic impulses that sometimes make people do dumb things, yes people should take responsibility for their actions too, but to pretend you're such a shining moral light somehow above the rest of mortal humans almost always comes from a place of pure hypocrisy and degeneracy. These social justice warriors who are constantly asking for blood thrive on some of those nasty basic impulses that makes us human like the need for approval and status among their troops, so I'm not surprised their circles are full of drama where a bunch of them are exposed to be hypocrites and engage in the practices they constantly condemn. I mean this people are the catholic church all over again with their grandiose moralist codes but if you so much as take a quick peek at the catholic church history then you find that it is all a bunch of superficial BS in order to gain control, manipulate and make themselves feel above everyone else, just take a look at some of the real life histories of the so called catholic "saints", for fucks sake some of those people were the biggest degenerates in history. So yeah that's why fuck resetera and their shallow moralism, I'm sure most people there who pander to this moralist BS are a bunch of shallow narcissists and overall horrible people in their personal lives.

Reactions: Airola

Airola

Jun 25, 2015
Finland
So the thing to learn from this is that polygamy is dangerous.
That blog post by Heidi is very good and very honest in that she admits how a concept of something might be exciting but the reality of it might not be.

The way I see these new "revelations" is that Jared is using the past mistake of Heidi being interested in polygamy to his advantage.

crowbrow

Feb 28, 2019
So the thing to learn from this is that polygamy is dangerous.
That blog post by Heidi is very good and very honest in that she admits how a concept of something might be exciting but the reality of it might not be.

The way I see these new "revelations" is that Jared is using the past mistake of Heidi being interested in polygamy to his advantage.
Sort of. I have a friend with an open relationship but they both manage it amazingly well. He likes sex a lot and she does too so they are in the same level of sexual needs which I find important for such a relationship to work. And they are completely honest with each other, they basically tell each other everything they do which I also think is the main reason it works. They have had ups and downs of course like any other relationship but overall I think it is one of the most stable and strong relationships I've witnessed with young people. Although, they have an open relationship but not a polyamorous one which is a specific type of open relationship. This friend of mine has read a bunch about polyamorous relationships and he has told me that he thinks polyamory is not for him because of the emotional drainage but casual sex with others sometimes is basically how their relationship rolls.

Azzurri

Jun 13, 2007
The problem I see with polygamy is in the end there always someone jealous and it ends up being a bad time.

JimmyJones

Mar 19, 2015
Day 100 and still no evidence that he's pedo.

Also that pic Brap posted, goddamn!! I take it back Holly > Heidi. Never trust a face full of makeup lads!

This cuck shit is hilarious! The icing on the cake!

Woman love open relationships as long as they're the one doing all the fucking, the minute the dude gets some the tables turn and it's suddenly not okay anymore.

Last edited:

Saruhashi

Oct 2, 2018
Sort of. I have a friend with an open relationship but they both manage it amazingly well. He likes sex a lot and she does too so they are in the same level of sexual needs which I find important for such a relationship to work. And they are completely honest with each other, they basically tell each other everything they do which I also think is the main reason it works. They have had ups and downs of course like any other relationship but overall I think it is one of the most stable and strong relationships I've witnessed with young people. Although, they have an open relationship but not a polyamorous one which is a specific type of open relationship. This friend of mine has read a bunch about polyamorous relationships and he has told me that he thinks polyamory is not for him because of the emotional drainage but casual sex with others sometimes is basically how their relationship rolls.
The problem I see almost immediately is that "they both manage it amazingly well" could very easily be followed with "for now".

I have found that these relationships tend to work only until the point where someone hooks up with a potentially better partner.

Like the situation here with ProJared sounds like his wife wanted the open relationship and was fine with being with other dudes but unfortunately he ended up getting together with a woman that he was really into and suddenly it became "OMG HE'S CHEATING".

I would imagine that in the vast majority of relationships when you are out and about sleeping with other partners it's only a matter of time before the relationship breaks down. Sure, there are exceptions but these are exceptions.

Like if my wife were allowing me to hook up with other women then I'm not going to be trawling the gutters of the dating scene looking for anything and everything to screw. I'm only going to be with someone I'm really into which immediately tests the strength of the relationship.

So is it like do you only bang ugly ones with no personality so the relationship isn't under too much pressure or do you think well I need to find the hottest most compatible partners to bang so I can test our relationship to the max?

ProJared's wanted an open relationship right up until the point where the girl her husband was banging basically fell in love with him and then she was like "NO, you must cast her aside because I don't want this anymore". That seems a bit cold and I'm left wondering "do you understand so little about people that you didn't think this was a possibility, that they would develop stronger feelings for each other".

I suppose it is hilarious watching people trying to put on an act of being so progressive with their relationship only for the mask to slip as soon as someone acts like a normal human being and has feelings for the person they've been banging.