• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaming YouTuber ProJared publicly divorces his wife on twitter and you won't BELIEVE what happens next

SLoWMoTIoN

Milk Connoisseur
Feb 2, 2018
Can someone explain to me this sudden rise of open relationships? It seems to me it skyrocketed for some reason in last few years in western societes? I can't really recall any of these working long-term without drama all over the place and it seems to me it just makes people bitter and miserable in the end, what's the point? Maybe it's my eastern european mindset but I can't wrap my head around it. To me trust and credibility are fundaments of a good relationship but how can you have one when you know your mate is treating you like a plastic sex doll and throwing you around. I don't know.
Cuck culture

Reactions: CyberPanda

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
So they were both cheating on each other (open relationships lol), but Jared got feelz for the she-goblin so Heidi got jealous. Heidi lied, because before she was pretending to be utterly shocked that he was slaying la goblina with his meat sword when she was getting plowed like Amish farmland the whole time as well.

I can't wait to find out that she was also sexting/sending nudes to underage fans, but she will get the pussy pass for that.

I don't use these terms usually, but never fuck cosplay thots. Not even once, unless you literally lie about everything that can identify you and you will never, EVER see them again. And for fucks sake never date them or marry them. She has also started claiming that she is the reason for his success, because she has boobs. They are literal leeches - they will target you at your lowest (she targeted him while he was on unemployment, apparently), and leech if you ever get beyond that.

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2018
Can someone explain to me this sudden rise of open relationships? It seems to me it skyrocketed for some reason in last few years in western societes? I can't really recall any of these working long-term without drama all over the place and it seems to me it just makes people bitter and miserable in the end, what's the point? Maybe it's my eastern european mindset but I can't wrap my head around it. To me trust and credibility are fundaments of a good relationship but how can you have one when you know your mate is treating you like a plastic sex doll and throwing you around. I don't know.
It really just comes down to immaturity and low self esteem. Western culture has some how prevented a generation from actually growing into adults. Most of them are stuck in the mind of an awkward teenager.

Feb 22, 2018
China
Let's face it. I'm not going to judge anybody on looks alone. But for the benefit of furthering this conversation, if Jared the degenerate opted for a 4/10 forest goblin, I now understand why. His ex-waifu is a literal 2/10. At least the forest goblin has a 8/10 body. Yes I've seen her bikini pics.

What a disturbing universe. So many fuglies caked up with so much product, stealthing around the internet impressing nerds. More power to them but nonetheless this digusts me. I hang around gyms IN AUSTRALIA, the land of relative babes. I'm in literal heaven. God forbid. What horrors the nerd realm has wrought. The world is scary and filled with ugly.

Last edited:
Reactions: brap and Scopa

Airola

Jun 25, 2015
Finland
Let's face it. I'm not going to judge anybody on looks alone. But for the benefit of furthering this conversation, if Jared the degenerate opted for a 4/10 forest goblin, I now understand why. His ex-waifu is a literal 2/10. At least the forest goblin has a 8/10 body. Yes I've seen her bikini pics.

What a disturbing universe. So many fuglies caked up with so much product, stealthing around the internet impressing nerds. More power to them but nonetheless this digusts me. I hang around gyms IN AUSTRALIA, the land of relative babes. I'm in literal heaven. God forbid. What horrors the nerd realm has wrought. The world is scary and filled with ugly.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind

Amen brother. Amen.

iconmaster

Jul 18, 2013
There are celebrities who look worse than Heidi when you take out the makeup factor.

(Lady Gaga)

And not worse than Heidi but still kind of shocking.. Sophie Vergara:

Makeup is a weird thing. "Work of fiction" indeed.

Heidi (O'Ferrall) has great bone structure. It's not a surprise that she cleans up well. The Zuckerberg resemblance is a bit freaky though

Yes I've seen her bikini pics.
No comment but Google is there for anyone who needs it.

Last edited:

LegendOfKage

Mar 6, 2018
There are celebrities who look worse than Heidi when you take out the makeup factor.

(Lady Gaga)

And not worse than Heidi but still kind of shocking.. Sophie Vergara:

Makeup is a weird thing. "Work of fiction" indeed.

Heidi (O'Ferrall) has great bone structure. It's not a surprise that she cleans up well. The Zuckerberg resemblance is a bit freaky though

No comment but Google is there for anyone who needs it.
She was praised up and down for her looks compared to Jared for the first half of this thread. But suddenly the guy who is confirmed to have sent his dick picks to whoever would look at them claims "my wife made me," and then without any proof of that whatsoever, people start believing him, posting pictures of her without makeup, and saying she's unattractive.

That Sophie Vergara picture is another good example of looking much worse in an awkward still photograph. Even without makeup, people look better in real life or on video, than they do in randomly taken still images. Plus, if a woman generally wears makeup every day, either that's how you should judge her looks, or you should only compare her against women you've seen without their makeup.

Because yeah, women tend to look very different without makeup.

Last edited:
Reactions: iconmaster

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
Why do these social-retards refer to eachother by internet names? It’s so fucking weird.

Petrae

Nov 19, 2006
West Springfield, MA
www.youtube.com
Hurts who? You? Why? He's a grown man. If you want to feel sorry for someone, feel sorry for the people who don't have YouTube/Twitter popularity that fall on hard times and struggle to make ends meet, people who are honest, hard-working, decent and don't feel the need to broadcast their personal lives on social media. People who don't work from home collecting ad revenue money and don't lie about going through "mental issues" because the people with real mental issues end up homeless or dead because they couldn't find help.

Life sucks but from what I've seen this guy had it easy. He probably continues to get ad revenue money from all of the views and comments people leave on his uploaded videos but I sincerely hope I'm wrong and that he's been demonetized.
From a personal standpoint, it’s uncomfortable because I allowed myself to like the person as well as the content created, and it turns out that the guy is a certified jackwagon. It really doesn’t bother me that he’s burned his internet bridges and will likely have to find an offline job somewhere— but more that he seemed to me like a decent person as well as a funny YouTube personality, but my judgment of character proved to be way off base... and that stings a little.

That said, it’s a valuable reminder that you will never know Internet personalities, nor the skeletons that hang in their respective closets until they make that one big mistake and let them out. They may seem nice on camera, but chances are good that they’re not close to that in reality.

Reactions: Radical Dreamer

Kenpachii

Mar 23, 2018
You call it in the east sluts.

In the west they call it open relationships.

iconmaster

Jul 18, 2013
And I thought Trump tweeted too much. Can I get the short version, please?
Heidi explicitly encouraged Jared to pursue a relationship with Holly, but then went off the deep end with comments like “I am desperate. That makes me dangerous. I’m ready to start ruining all of our lives.”

Porcile

Oct 23, 2012
Jared must be wishing he didn't he go full pedo, otherwise he'd just be sitting back watching these two mental bitches go at it on Twitter.

Reactions: CoolZombie