Gaming YouTuber ProJared publicly divorces his wife on twitter and you won't BELIEVE what happens next

Dontero

Apr 19, 2018
??
I am reading this thread and i am trying to understand it.

Dude who makes videos about games gets divorced.
Someone who was involved with him romantically shows his dick picks to everyone.

Where is the drama ? I don't get it.

llien

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2017
Where is the drama ?
He is not faithful! (and doesn't have "my spouse was neglecting me" defense)
He allegedly sent NSFW pics of himself to underage people.

Multiplied by (some fall for it) "Even though I am an adult person who should be responsible for own deeds, it's his fault, he made me do bad things by being a weird looking internet celebrity!".

llien

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2017
Whilst I think this news show ProJared to have behaved (and to continue to behave) incredibly poorly, this tweet caught my eye:

I see lot's of "I see what you did here" comments, is the post referencing something that actually happened?

PS
Oh, wow, that gamergate shit. Yay.

Saruhashi

Oct 2, 2018
??
I am reading this thread and i am trying to understand it.

Dude who makes videos about games gets divorced.
Someone who was involved with him romantically shows his dick picks to everyone.

Where is the drama ? I don't get it.
He cheated on his wife with another e-celeb.

That's the reason for the divorce and the core of the drama.

So I think we've learned that if someone in the gaming community cheats on their partner then it's totally cool to harass them and the person they cheated with and to share their nudes around and to try to destroy their career.

It's totally fine to do all that, apparently.

If other allegations are true regarding sending and soliciting pics with minors then law enforcement should take over and he should be punished accordingly but right now this basically "The Zoe Post 2.0" but its totally fine this time cos its a weird lookin dude cheating on his conventionally attractive wife.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: matt404au

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
He cheated on his wife with another e-celeb.

That's the reason for the divorce and the core of the drama.

So I think we've learned that if someone in the gaming community cheats on their partner then it's totally cool to harass them and the person they cheated with and to share their nudes around and to try to destroy their career.

It's totally fine to do all that, apparently.

If other allegations are true regarding sending and soliciting pics with minors then law enforcement should take over and he should be punished accordingly but right now this basically Gamergate 2.0 but its totally fine this time cos its a weird lookin dude cheating on his conventionally attractive wife.
Not sure what her bf at the time was like, but Zoe Quinn is weird looking as fuck. Ugly even. So, that’s not the differentiator.

It’s different because she has a vagina. Don’t tell anyone.

Reactions: Saruhashi

Tako Ou

Neo Member
Mar 26, 2019
Mars? Mars?

Someone’s not a real fan. Well, and also, this incident really hurts the franchise.
Ah ! Thanks, I was checking if someone else caught that before saying it myself.

Poor Mercury, her image violated and then this.

MrTickles

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2018
Why was ok for the wife that her husband sends teasing ?nude? images to others? What kind of marriage is this? What the fuck is going on?
It's a 'progressive' marriage. :messenger_neutral:

Makes you wonder if it means anything at all these days. Evidently she still had a boundary and it was sleeping around with other women.

For the people wondering why he is receiving such a backlash, it is because he threw a friend under the bus publicly just to virtue signal and come off superior. A friend that had merely said some politically incorrect words. ON top of this he fully adopted the male feminist title. But it turns out in action/physical conduct where it really matters, he was the bigger sleezebag all along. Not so superior now.

Last edited:

Airola

Jun 25, 2015
Finland
Whilst I think this news show ProJared to have behaved (and to continue to behave) incredibly poorly, this tweet caught my eye:

When a guy does it, it becomes a basic bullying scenario where nerds shame the dude with rude jokes and spreading pictures around and they laugh about it.
When a woman does it, nerds start to write "ethics in games journalism" articles and create social movements against that and future similar scenarios and it will be the most serious thing ever.

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006
So, I'm seeing reports that he sent dicks pics to men and underage boys as well. Is there any actual confirmation of that?

Please stop posting ProJared Sailor Mars cosplay.

Sailor Mars deserves better than that.

Japan deserves better than this.
*Mercury

PSlayer

Mar 17, 2017
The internet giving awkward nerds a platform was a mistake.
I kind of agree with you at some level.

The youtubers from the early era were basically introvert nerds,in their 20, that were very passionate about one or more subjects to the point that they decided to upload videos about it way before that became a profession/trend. They were not necessarily good at it, but they were the only ones doing it so they kind of became successfull by default.

Then suddenly this guys,who probably were never good at talking to /dealing with women,had very few relationships, probably had some form of depression as well a overall creepy vibe became insanely popular. They go to cons and have this crowds wanting to talk to them,taking pictures with them, even worshipping them.

It really doesn't surprise me that a guy like ProJared would try to take advantage of his fame to get some chicks. It's the only way someone like him would get pretty girls. His wife is already way out of his league and probably wouldn't be with him if he was just some nerd working at best buy.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: Kazza