Gaming YouTuber ProJared publicly divorces his wife on twitter and you won't BELIEVE what happens next

demigod

Apr 17, 2007
I find it hard to believe that his wife didn't know that he was sending nudes to minors. She knew about the tumblr so I'm sure she knows.

zeioIIDX

Feb 6, 2011
Biloxi, MS
www.youtube.com
Huh. So I think this is the sort of thing that needs to be handled in private between the people involved rather than airing it out on social media. That's the type of shit that makes someone wanna commit suicide. And I'm not saying that lightly or as a joke. Fucked up situation all around. Dude seemed to take some really big risks with his infidelity, dang.

Omeggos

Jan 12, 2018
This is probably the first game grumps related breakdown where I can’t even say “godammit ross” on top of that I was always suspecting if any of the grumps/normal boots guys would get into trouble regarding sexual shit I was thinking it’d be Danny of all people.

Fuck, it feels like yesterday I was watching ross’ drawing specials with holly in some of them as well as the couple versus in game grumps and they seemed so happy together. Wtf I didn’t even know they broke up last year.

As for projared, he’s always had some level of scumbag around him I couldn’t quite put my finger on.

Reactions: Shaqazooloo

brap

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2018
I find it hard to believe that his wife didn't know that he was sending nudes to minors. She knew about the tumblr so I'm sure she knows.
Apparently she told him to take down the tumblr and he said he did but really didn't.

Reactions: iconmasterX
Dec 3, 2018
Huh. So I think this is the sort of thing that needs to be handled in private between the people involved rather than airing it out on social media. That's the type of shit that makes someone wanna commit suicide. And I'm not saying that lightly or as a joke. Fucked up situation all around. Dude seemed to take some really big risks with his infidelity, dang.
He who lives by the tweet, dies by the tweet.

Reactions: Scopa

brap

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2018
Ok so Jared apparently sent pics to minors and he was on The Game Shakers which was created by Dan 'get in the van' Schneider. Do you think he knew? Might be a connection here.

Also Holly is a fucking huge SJW feminist and will blame this all on 'muh mental health'.

Redneckerz

Banned
Jun 25, 2018
The stillness of time.
You’re cruisin’ for a bruisin’, Redknickers.
I could have picked you but that would be dishonest. There is nothing wrong by speaking a truth that everyone agrees upon.

Or do you want to imply Tyler is in fact a creep? Because then you should just air it out as honestly as i answered your question.

No joking, real talk.

MrTickles

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2018
When a guy does it, it becomes a basic bullying scenario where nerds shame the dude with rude jokes and spreading pictures around and they laugh about it.
When a woman does it, nerds start to write "ethics in games journalism" articles and create social movements against that and future similar scenarios and it will be the most serious thing ever.

IF he had slept with his game reviewer/publisher you'd have a point.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2013
Omaha, NE - USA
It's weird when people who got famous on the internet turn out not to be smart.
Why can't they just stick to talking about games and not do stupid stuff.

I've watched his videos under the impression he was on YouTube to talk about video games.

Now his true colors are revealed and its uglier than sh!t.

brap

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2018
Wonder if that scat video really exists

Damn my boi made a vid too

Last edited:
Reactions: jolof96
Feb 1, 2019
So hilarious to see this happening; I have always disliked this guy because he always came across as a douche bag to me. So anyway, true story time, way back in about 2009-2010 they (ScrewAttack) had a store down here in Texas in a spot called Highland Village. Anyway, my cousin lives near there and got a job working at this store, and wouldn't you know, Pro-dickpic Jared was the manager of it. Now for reasons I cannot fathom, my cousin was always like really nice to these guys and for the most part they were all pretty cool except Jared who treated him like garbage. Always putting extra work on him, making jokes about him, just weird shit for some reason. There was like one time a new game came out and the exchange went something like this:

Jared: Hey man, guess who's going home early to play this new game. (I don't remember what it's called)
My Cousin: Oh, you got it?
Jared: That's right and I'm out, and a few of the others are coming with me. So, guess who isn't coming and has to man the store alone AND lock up at closing time?
My Cousin: I dunno, who?
Jared: You.

And my cousin said that when he said "You" he had this stupid way of saying it, wiggling his finger around, and then pointing it at him. Weird, petty shit because my cousin was like always nice to him, always did his job, always covered for this dude. At any rate, when the store wasn't doing so hot (I went once and it was a Ghost town and most of what was on offer was just old shit, and overpriced good games) he finally got tired of just hanging out there, then hours were cut because profits and business was bad, and he gave up and quit. I think he still talks to some of the other people who were involved from time to time, but based on what we are finding out about Jared, I so, so, so hope he doesn't have any communication with that guy.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: MrTickles