Gaming YouTuber ProJared publicly divorces his wife on twitter and you won't BELIEVE what happens next

brap

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2018
What’s D&D code for?
Is that like using chains and whips and shit?
Dungeons and Dragons. They had some youtube show about it. Apparently jareds character and hollys were dating...

So hilarious to see this happening; I have always disliked this guy because he always came across as a douche bag to me. So anyway, true story time, way back in about 2009-2010 they (ScrewAttack) had a store down here in Texas in a spot called Highland Village. Anyway, my cousin lives near there and got a job working at this store, and wouldn't you know, Pro-dickpic Jared was the manager of it. Now for reasons I cannot fathom, my cousin was always like really nice to these guys and for the most part they were all pretty cool except Jared who treated him like garbage. Always putting extra work on him, making jokes about him, just weird shit for some reason. There was like one time a new game came out and the exchange went something like this:

Jared: Hey man, guess who's going home early to play this new game. (I don't remember what it's called)
My Cousin: Oh, you got it?
Jared: That's right and I'm out, and a few of the others are coming with me. So, guess who isn't coming and has to man the store alone AND lock up at closing time?
My Cousin: I dunno, who?
Jared: You.

And my cousin said that when he said "You" he had this stupid way of saying it, wiggling his finger around, and then pointing it at him. Weird, petty shit because my cousin was like always nice to him, always did his job, always covered for this dude. At any rate, when the store wasn't doing so hot (I went once and it was a Ghost town and most of what was on offer was just old shit, and overpriced good games) he finally got tired of just hanging out there, then hours were cut because profits and business was bad, and he gave up and quit. I think he still talks to some of the other people who were involved from time to time, but based on what we are finding out about Jared, I so, so, so hope he doesn't have any communication with that guy.
Have you seen the way he talks to people? He acts like he's this fucking handsome ass god all the women want with his bird nose and little yaoi dick. I have no idea why he acts like that. Kinda gave me the same vibes when he was on screwattack too. Guess Craig won't be doing a clip of the week reunion thing after all. :messenger_expressionless:

Also here's a pic as further evidence that he's a douche

Last edited:

brap

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2018
I don't know if it's been posted already, but if anyone wants a good laugh, go check out the ProJared reddit. He was demodded (lmao, from his own thing) and it has turned into a hate and meme furnace of epic temperature. They've got some real gems there such as:

I love how it got turned into a jontron sub and the submissions don't fucking STOP lmao. Shit is crazy.

@matt404au he saved you a spot~

brap

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2018
>when even during all this juicy drama you still have to act like a cuck

DUDE JARED LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING BIRD AND A WORM LMAO. Don't insult holly though... *unsheathes katana just a little bit so you know im serious*

Last edited:

Ryujin

Dec 28, 2006
I think @matt404au was right all along and has really turned my opinion around on this over time.

ProJared as a human being in all of his degeneracy and awkwardness is what happens when we don't have bullying.

The corrective ridicule from peers and family is what helps to give a person much needed self awareness and introspection.

Without this you get grown men dressed in Sailor Moon cosplay taking bath selfies. Bullying is a necessary evil. This guy is living proof.

Omeggos

Jan 12, 2018
PEWDIEPIE MADE A VIDEO. JARED IS OVER. THE TEA HAS BEEN SPILLED SISTERS!

Classic screwattack
I absolutely loathe pewdiepie but that was good. Even namedropping Jontron getting the last laugh after he had gotten in trouble for his racial alt-right tweets was kind of funny.

Reactions: brap

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind

DUDE JARED LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING BIRD AND A WORM LMAO. Don't insult holly though... *unsheathes katana just a little bit so you know im serious*
They’re both ugly Jared. They’re both ugly.

Not even with your dick.

• LOL
Reactions: CurryPanda and brap

Geki-D

Dec 6, 2017

Man, with all of the shit talking on Jared's rubber-ass face. This guy's jimmies are rustled over a few comments on Holly. From everything I've seen she's really not the focus, just a few sidenotes on her then it's all about Jared.

Reactions: brap