Gaming YouTuber ProJared publicly divorces his wife on twitter and you won't BELIEVE what happens next

VysePSU

Neo Member
May 9, 2019
Did anyone else have those group of kids in high school that were overly-enthusiastic about manga/anime, who sometimes came to class in cosplay or openly talked about "hentai" and maybe even used the word "otaku" as a compliment without realizing it was an insult? I always felt uncomfortable around those people even though I too liked manga/anime (less so nowadays).

I was reminded of that when I saw the picture of ProJared in his Sailor Moon cosplay. The level of cringe is made worse by the fact he sent lewd pictures of himself to underage girls. Throw him in the slammer and be done with it.

brap

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2018
Did anyone else have those group of kids in high school that were overly-enthusiastic about manga/anime, who sometimes came to class in cosplay or openly talked about "hentai" and maybe even used the word "otaku" as a compliment without realizing it was an insult? I always felt uncomfortable around those people even though I too liked manga/anime (less so nowadays).

I was reminded of that when I saw the picture of ProJared in his Sailor Moon cosplay. The level of cringe is made worse by the fact he sent lewd pictures of himself to underage girls. Throw him in the slammer and be done with it.
They were all ugly and all fucked each other.

Airola

Jun 25, 2015
Finland
I think @matt404au was right all along and has really turned my opinion around on this over time.

ProJared as a human being in all of his degeneracy and awkwardness is what happens when we don't have bullying.

The corrective ridicule from peers and family is what helps to give a person much needed self awareness and introspection.

Without this you get grown men dressed in Sailor Moon cosplay taking bath selfies. Bullying is a necessary evil. This guy is living proof.
Nah, it's anime that's at fault here.
He probably started to watch anime because he was bullied.
And because he watched anime, he became a perv.

But then again as it's said, you can remove anime from a person by beating, so...

brap

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2018
I bet this was your face while you were writing that one sentence long piece of erotic fan fiction:
God just imagine what happened after this video was filmed, Jared slamming his scrawny mushroom twink cock deep into Holly's cloaca in the backseat of the car. Holly moaning and squawking while Jared pulls on her pink hair and grunts with every thrust. Sweat drips down his smooth hairless chest while his eyes bulge out of his head in pure thrill and ecstasy. Them looking deep into each other's eyes, knowing full well just how wrong this is but how right it feels, before Holly wraps her legs around Jared's waist and he finishes with one mighty push. Now imagine Holly dropping Jared off back home, making small talk with Heidi at the door while the two of them exchange little glances, silently laughing with each other about how unaware Heidi is, and knowing full well they'll be exchanging nudes with each other much later tonight.

Sounds like we went to the same high School
Nobody else had all the weirdo anime/theater kids that all fucked each other?

Airola

Jun 25, 2015
Finland
God just imagine what happened after this video was filmed, Jared slamming his scrawny mushroom twink cock deep into Holly's cloaca in the backseat of the car. Holly moaning and squawking while Jared pulls on her pink hair and grunts with every thrust. Sweat drips down his smooth hairless chest while his eyes bulge out of his head in pure thrill and ecstasy. Them looking deep into each other's eyes, knowing full well just how wrong this is but how right it feels, before Holly wraps her legs around Jared's waist and he finishes with one mighty push. Now imagine Holly dropping Jared off back home, making small talk with Heidi at the door while the two of them exchange little glances, silently laughing with each other about how unaware Heidi is, and knowing full well they'll be exchanging nudes with each other much later tonight.
And so the Rule 34 of Jared, Holly and Heidi triangle became into existence :messenger_hushed:

• LOL
Reactions: Jroderton

Soltype

Mar 30, 2015
The thing I don't get is what's with all these bitch dudes and the crossdressing. Using YouTube to get chicks, that's whatever but why so much effeminacy? Why do these women give them so much rhythm?

Last edited:
Reactions: CoolZombie

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
The thing I don't get is what's with all these bitch dudes and the crossdressing. Using YouTube to get chicks, that's whatever but why so much effeminacy? Why do these women give them so much rhythm?
Do women still like super macho guys?

I mean, Jared is an extreme, but when I look at all the teen heart throbs girls are into now, they are all skinny and super effeminate.

The days of Uber macho guys, like when I was kid, feel like they are over.

Last edited:

brap

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2018
They want to seem non threatening then they go in for the kill. Did anybody really expect this shit from jared? All these male feminists act effeminate. Wonder what hwill hwheaton is gonna get in trouble for

Shelbutt

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2019
North Carolina
May 9th: Projared loses 500k subs in a day

May 10th: James Charles loses 1M subs in a day (and still counting)

Man youtube is full of fun recently huh?

CurryPanda

Mar 4, 2019
I liked some of his stuff but even for me he was way too extra. I liked his collab with Jeffree and Jenna Marbles. Honestly at first I didn't know why everyone was losing their mind, but after watching Tati's video....#byesister
Jeffree and Jenna are real, and funny. James had good tutorial videos but always seem flakey. I’m glad Tati exposed him. Lol

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Shelbutt

WhiskeyDiver

Apr 21, 2012
twitter.com
Jared's penis is one of those mushroom lookin motherfuckers that would shrink mario down to the size of a pixel...that is if he could find jared' baby sized acorn pee pee.

Lanrutcon

Feb 19, 2014
Ah, DSP. The entire world punches down to you, mate. Your entire career has turned into begging for tax money and being bitter about things.

Congratulations on getting married, pigroach. Let's see how that turns out.

Reactions: Jroderton

Shaqazooloo

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
You know you're youtube career is over when you have freakin' DSP of all people making fun of you while simultaneously acknowledging the fact that he accidentally recorded himself jackin' it during a live stream...

Reactions: Helios
Mar 19, 2015
Wtf this creeping fuck what a clown

Sounds like he had complete control over his wife, who was just trying anything to stay with him including allowing her husband to send freaky pics.

Good that shes able to leave this retard.

Last edited:

MrTickles

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2018
It seems she cheered him on when he was sending dick pics to random kids. So she's just as much of a degenerate.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
Wtf this creeping fuck what a clown

Sounds like he had complete control over his wife, who was just trying anything to stay with him including allowing her husband to send freaky pics.

Good that shes able to leave this retard.
She was with this dude in the first place. And then this shit happened.

Who’s the retard really?

Reactions: ShirAhava
Mar 19, 2015
She was with this dude in the first place. And then this shit happened.

Who’s the retard really?
The person who deceived the other into thinking they were someone else.

So this Jared cunt obviously. why are you stanning for this clown anyway? U have no sense of decency?

Afro Republican

GAF>INTERNET>GAF, BITCHES
Aug 24, 2016
Wife knew about a good chunk of the pics and sex blog stuff for years so defending her stupidity of deciding to stay with him is silly. In fact, it it wasn't for the fact he was cheating with "her" ex-best friend she may not have even minded since she said she also knew ahead of time that he was texting fans to sleep with them.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Shaqazooloo

brap

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2018
It seems she cheered him on when he was sending dick pics to random kids. So she's just as much of a degenerate.
No she didn't. When she found out he was sending nudes she told him to close the account and he said he did. She's too trusting.

AND WHERE THE FUCK IS THE PEWDIEPIE VIDEO HE SAID HE WAS GONNA PUT OUT TODAY FUCK JAMES CHARLES GOOFY ASS NOBODY CARES

• LOL
Reactions: CurryPanda

demigod

Apr 17, 2007
Wife knew about a good chunk of the pics and sex blog stuff for years so defending her stupidity of deciding to stay with him is silly. In fact, it it wasn't for the fact he was cheating with "her" ex-best friend she may not have even minded since she said she also knew ahead of time that he was texting fans to sleep with them.
That’s what I’m saying. Sorry but no sympathy from me, she deserves it for hiding what he was doing.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
The person who deceived the other into thinking they were someone else.

So this Jared cunt obviously. why are you stanning for this clown anyway? U have no sense of decency?
I assume “stanning” means to “stick up for”? I don’t keep up with the internet lingo.

Anyway, I think cheating is horrible, no one deserves to be cheated on and I’m not sticking up for him. He’s a loser. But, they are both losers. That’s my point.

Stick two nerds together, give them a little sprinkle of internet celebrity to elevate them to king and queen goober of their nerd social circle and this is what you get. Have a look at how many selfies these two poindexters posted to the internet.

I’ve mentioned it in other threads, but I’ve had the opportunity to observe the social patterns of nerds and their friendship groups due to a previous employment of mine. I was fucking David Attenborough at this.

They tend to sleep around a lot amongst their social circle. It’s usually one of the females that is lusted after by most of the males in the pack and she slowly works her way through them at her leisure whilst maintaining a facade of a relationship with one member of the group. In this particular case, that female would be Holly. In the past, it was probably Heidi at some point too. I don’t know why they do it, but I have my theories.

Anyway, my original post was meant to imply that if she was dumb enough to marry or boink Foghorn Leghorn here, then there are retards all around. A full house as it were. It was a joke and has nothing much to do with my observations above, but I just wanted to post them.

Last edited:

mcjmetroid

Feb 11, 2019
Limerick, Ireland
What happened to someone's private life being private. I mean don't get me wrong this guy deserves this but only because the both of them seemed to have posted everything on Twitter.

Like review games and update professionally what you're doing on twitter but Christ you're not Tom Cruise like.

Do you think these guys get a small glimmer of celebrity status and then it goes to their heads?

I'll never get this posting everything to social media shit.