Gavin McInnes to Sue The Southern Poverty Law Center

strange headache

Fluctuat nec mergitur
Jan 14, 2018
The SPLC lost all credibility when they branded Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Maajid Nawaz and Richard Dawkins as "anti-Muslim extremists". They have become a money-grabbing slander machine making bank on far-left ideological talking points:

A Thursday analysis in the Washington Free Beacon found that the tax-exempt Alabama-based group, known as much for its fundraising prowess as its civil-rights work, sent more than $4 million to entities incorporated in the Cayman Islands, according to 2014 tax documents. Financial consultants described the overseas dealings, which include financial interests in the British Virgin Islands and Bermuda, as “extremely unusual” and “a huge red flag” for a 501©3 organization.

The SPLC holds $328 million in net assets and raised more than $50 million in contributions in 2015 despite spending just $61,000 on legal services. [...] The watchdog group CharityWatch has downgraded the SPLC from a grade of “B-” to “F” for keeping more than seven years’ available assets in reserve.
I cannot fathom how people can still take the SPLC as a valid source. They have become known for slandering and smearing their political opposition in order to silence dissenting voices. It was high time they were sued and I hope Gavin slams them into the ground.

Ok, so you can't back up your claims that a Native wife makes it impossible to be racist.
Maybe not, but it sure as sh*it means that you have to come up with better arguments in order to make your claims, especially considering that Gavin disavowed the Proud Boys when things went too far. I've known that guy since he was still writing for Vice. He has a long history of being a provocateur and political satirist. I don't think he's a racist, edgy maybe, but it is well in his right to defend himself against the obvious hit job that the SPLC did on him.

Aug 12, 2011
The SPLC lost all credibility when they branded Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Maajid Nawaz and Richard Dawkins as "anti-Muslim extremists". They have become a money-grabbing slander machine making bank on far-left ideological talking points:

I cannot fathom how people can still take the SPLC as a valid source. They have become known for slandering and smearing their political opposition in order to silence dissenting voices. It was high time they were sued and I hope Gavin slams them into the ground.

Maybe not, but it sure as sh*it means that you have to come up with better arguments in order to make your claims, especially considering that Gavin disavowed the Proud Boys when things went too far. I've known that guy since he was still writing for Vice. He has a long history of being a provocateur and political satirist. I don't think he's a racist, edgy maybe, but it is well in his right to defend himself against the obvious hit job that the SPLC did on him.
What are my claims?