• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gay and Bisexual thread |OT2|Bears and Twinks and Otters. Oh My!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delio

gaybigaf.png

Made by my dear Moblin

Welcome welcome one and all to our brand new thread. Please read the rules so we can keep our lovely thread okay?

No NSFW pictures of men. (unless they are clearly marked and hidden. Not sure how Evilore views this.)

Please be respectful to your fellow gays. (I know that's hard but try )

Please dont be shy about commenting in our thread. We are here to help with any issues from coming out to relationship problems or if you just want to bitch about some guy in the gym.
Resources
Itgetsbetter
Thetrevorproject

If you would like to speak to other gaygaffers there are two ways to do this.

1* you can enter the Tinygaf tinychat were a good ammount of gay and straight gaffers alike go to get on cam with one another. A fair warning there will be randoms who come in and talk about things. If you are being bothered message a mod (anyone with a star by their name) and it will be handled.

Have fun and enjoy! *I'm willing to take any suggestions for the Op from our seasoned Gaygaffers.*

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
D:

Just curious, were there any lesbians in the last thread? With the low amount of female members and then the chances of them being lesbians small, probably not :/
It's because you girls let the boys take over.

TAKE YOUR POSITIONS.

I mean, well, you know what I mean.

The "tag" does certainly make the thread male-centric. It's a shame we never talk to the girls.

Emitan

TAKE YOUR POSITIONS.

The "tag" does certainly make the thread male-centric. It's a shame we never talk to the girls.

I'd feel like I have a place here if it wasn't for the fact that gay men find me more attractive than lesbians D:

DR2K

Banned
Well I've got another date for tomorrow, with a different guy this time. Here's hoping this turns out a bit better. Being relationship oriented really does limit the fish in the pond considerably.

Delio

TAKE YOUR POSITIONS.

I didn't mean for the tag to be all male-centric. I only ment it as a joke anyways. Hopefully no one takes offense to it heh.

Emitan

Aw, don't be ashamed to post though. We would love to still have you around.
I don't know what I contribute besides "I sure with I didn't look like a dude" posts over and over. But thanks, Del. I love ya~

I didn't mean for the tag to be all male-centric. I only meant it as a joke anyways. Hopefully no one takes offense to it heh.
*fumes in anger*

Delio

I don't know what I contribute besides "I sure with I didn't look like a dude" posts over and over. But thanks, Del. I love ya~

*fumes in anger*

Love ya, I will say the trans thing came as a shock to me. Not because it's bad or anything just a shock.

hateradio

I don't know because I'm trans. I've only had one relationship and it was as a man.
You heart breaker. So you like girls but haven't been close to being with one? If only we knew were they were hiding so we could ask them what's up. :D

I don't know because I'm trans. I've only had one relationship and it was as a man.
How was that? I'm curious how you felt at the time.

Also, for some reason--even though we barely know each other--you coming out as trans didn't surprise me in any way. I lurk the trans thread and when I saw you, I was just "Oh, cool."

Emitan

How was that? I'm curious how you felt at the time.

Kind of uncomfortable. I'd rather be the more feminine one in the relationship which doesn't really work when you're trying to be a man.

Also, for some reason--even though we barely know each other--you coming out as trans didn't surprise me in any way. I lurk the trans thread and when I saw you, I was just "Oh, cool."
I'm just a proper lady. No use hiding it~

Emitan

If you put sexual orientation on a scale I think I'd be 90% lesbian. I don't think I want to completely rule out men because occasionally I do see a guy that makes me question how I feel about men. No muscly dudes though! I want nerds!

Fantastical

Death Prophet
If you put sexual orientation on a scale I think I'd be 90% lesbian. I don't think I want to completely rule out men because occasionally I do see a guy that makes me question how I feel about men. No muscly dudes though! I want nerds!

I had no idea you were female.

hateradio

There are muscly nerds out there though!

I'm sure you could nerds all over gaf. ahaha

I remember I said something similar in regards to liking nerds in an old thread and someone said: Watch out GAF, he has a thing for you!

Fantastical

Death Prophet
I've been Facebook stalking this dude that goes to my university since the fall semester. I think he's transferring next semester, and now I'm heart broken.

WHY AM I SO CREEPY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom