• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaze upon with thine eyen that webcomic which doth please us. Yea, verily.

Alaluef said:
2hgx0rs.jpg

loldrums.gif

LOCK said:
:D

So quick...

Indeed... so quick, and so awesome... he gets the Nintendo conference down perfectly. :)

The previous one though... http://www.castle-vidcons.com/2008/07/15/comic-46-insertion/ ... not as great. I don't quite get it... did Lord Wii destroy the ancestors' shrine, or something? What does that have to do with the motion sensor addon (the wiimote daughter part), if anything?

Sciz

A Black Falcon said:
The previous one though... http://www.castle-vidcons.com/2008/07/15/comic-46-insertion/ ... not as great. I don't quite get it... did Lord Wii destroy the ancestors' shrine, or something? What does that have to do with the motion sensor addon (the wiimote daughter part), if anything?
-On King Famicom's 25th birthday, Lord Wii prays to his great ancestor's statue for a blessing.
-The blessing is miraculously "inserted" in the form of MotionPlus for Princess Wiimote, as a parallel to the conception of Jesus or all of the Greek and Roman myths in which the gods have kids with mortals.
-In fury at his daughter being touched, or perhaps because she was blessed and not himself, Lord Wii destroys the shrine. But won't admit to it being his work, naturally.

The Hermit

:lol :lol
He covered both E3 (WiiMusic,people laughing) and NPD(Wii showing his power)

also this further proves that the Xbox is the funniest character in this comics!

Neomoto

Latest comics are great stuff. And with the last one, is that supposed to represent the worthless 3rd party support or something?

Neomoto said:
Latest comics are great stuff. And with the last one, is that supposed to represent the worthless 3rd party support or something?
I think it's a jab at flower - that PS3 non-game by SCE.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
You know, there's such as thing as too subtle. What does fl0wer have to do with Nintendo?

The Hermit

For a sec I though Flower was for Wii...

I think you guys should focus a bit more on the PS3 and Xbox360... this is getting too Wii-centric.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Baiano19 said:
For a sec I though Flower was for Wii...

I think you guys should focus a bit more on the PS3 and Xbox360... this is getting too Wii-centric.
This industry is a little Wii-centric these days.. as far as sales and mainstream hype goes. And I think that's kinda the point.

The Hermit

BocoDragon said:
This industry is a little Wii-centric these days.. as far as sales and mainstream hype goes. And I think that's kinda the point.

I know, but this time they forced a game that is exclusive to the ps3 and related it to the Wii. I know he is mocking it, but still...

Azure J

Honestly, I'm coming up with vague ideas, like the pile of money being dropped on the vidcon's head represents how they've made so much money with the "casual" market that they don't need any suggestions for a game of that nature. (hence killing the guy with a pile of money... if of course i saw that right)

Then there's Lady DS who is pretty much saying that any game should be released for the Wii, much like how the DS was a place where "everything was released" whether good, bad, shovelware, gems, etc. She then shows sympathy ("Let him win.") but of course, King Wii and his pimpin' blue light don't play that. :lol

I guess we uneducated folk will have to wait for the official explanation. Usually I get these right away, but this one's weirdly tricky.

EDIT - Re-reading #48, I just realized the tone King Wii used to refer to Sonic. It's almost as if he's calling him a has been, then when the moonlight transformation occurs, he becomes a formidable opponent.. Those were some subtle shots at how Sonic's past hasn't been stellar in some time and how these new ideas were making him into a seemingly relevant thing again. (Sorry if that last line came out wrong, just understand I'm a big Sonic fan but I saw what happened there.)

PacoDG

Xbox 1 needs his own comic. Or at least one dedicated to his adventures once a month.

(Maybe he is just best as a heckler every so often, but I love him so!)

dk_

PacoDG said:
Xbox 1 needs his own comic. Or at least one dedicated to his adventures once a month.

(Maybe he is just best as a heckler every so often, but I love him so!)
Post the best Castle Vidcons comic involving the Xbox1.

Mamesj

Banned
King Wii was disgusted at flOwer's attempt to impress him.

I sure hope this isn't the beginning of the inevitable backlash like with Yahtzee (i.e. it's funny until they bash someone's favorite underdog or overhyped game.)

Flynn

zoku88 said:
That makes more sense, given that I dont remember N64 piracy being huge.

No, it's one of those low-rent flea market deals that comes shaped like a N64 and is loaded with 999 roms!

Top Bottom