• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GBA Consolizer: Gameboy Advance mod that turns your GBA into an HD HDMI console

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
I'd be angry too if I wasted my money on a framemeister.
EDGY
D
G
Y

Yeah, I love my OSSC and Framemeister. I just recently bought the OSSC and when you dial in the settings, you can get your console looking so sharp. It can just be a pain in the ass for tv compatibility, especially for the SNES. Framemeister doesn't have that issue. It works with any tv you throw at it. It's more plug & play. They both have their strong and weak points.

You know what, I've never even played a Micro before.
or just get both imo

Last edited:

Mihos

Gold Member
20180719_144430.jpg

this is a gba game on a 4k oled in a action replay modded gamecube + gameboy player + rgb cables + frame meister .

this is lush

This is what I am running also

n0razi

I can't imagine playing 200x100px graphics on a modern 50+ inch HDTV... it looks borderline passable on native hardware with a 3" screen... IMHO it looks best on the GBA Micro's tiny display

1386496290099.jpg

Last edited:

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
I can't imagine playing 200x100px graphics on a modern 50+ inch HDTV... it looks borderline passable on native hardware with a 3" screen... IMHO it looks best on the GBA Micro's tiny display

1386496290099.jpg
with the right set of tools its amazing. snes games still look amazing on 130 inch

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Not trying to prove you wrong or anything, but OG GBA's are starting to gain popularity as of late because of how (comparatively) easy it is to install an AGS 101 backlight mod. If any GBA is becoming worthless, it's really the frontlit GBA SP.
Why not just mod your N3DS and dump your carts?

Top Bottom