• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War 2 Announced. November. 360 Exclusive.

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
Just a couple things:

a) I found this video a while ago about Gears of War host advantage and off-host scenarios. Is the video asking for client-side hit detection towards the end of the video? (I don't know what client side hit detection but if it's used in H2-H3's netcode then I guess it's good?): http://useruploads.mythica.org/view/GoW_The_Gift__Ep_2__Parable_of_Lag.wmv.html

b) There's a survey up on GearsofWar.com about some of your favorite moments, least favorite moments, favorite characters, etc.. I guess Epic wants feedback for Gears 2.

marwan

Banned
Saren is Bad said:
seriously? old thread is old

i know, but for some reason every time i search for "Gears of War" the search comes back with nothing! very odd! so i just googled GoW2 NeoGaf, and this thread came up.

Shins

Banned
palmas.jpg

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
sorry guys, LTTP, but HOLY SHIT I can't wait for Nov to play Gears 2!! Things I'm looking forward to in the sequel:

- better matchmaking.
- elimination of crab walking and other glitches.
- introduction of new characters that will have fully fleshed out backstories to make me care about them.
- more cities to explore... none of that Locust cave shit.
- NO CRAPPY VEHICLE SECTIONS.
- better squadmate AI... I hate when they run into battle and kill themselves.
- reduce power of grenades! no grenade tagging!
- fixing the chainsaw magnet!

CANT WAIT FOR THIS!!!!

RSTEIN said:
sorry guys, LTTP, but HOLY SHIT I can't wait for Nov to play Gears 2!! Things I'm looking forward to in the sequel:

- better matchmaking.
- elimination of crab walking and other glitches.
- introduction of new characters that will have fully fleshed out backstories to make me care about them.
- more cities to explore... none of that Locust cave shit.
- NO CRAPPY VEHICLE SECTIONS.
- better squadmate AI... I hate when they run into battle and kill themselves.
- reduce power of grenades! no grenade tagging!
- fixing the chainsaw magnet!

CANT WAIT FOR THIS!!!!
I'm fapping furiously to this list.

Any word on wallbouncing?

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
_dementia said:
I'm fapping furiously to this list.

Any word on wallbouncing?

Yeah, that is supposed to go too. I doubt we'll see any of that stuff going on.

Oh, I forgot:

EPIC YOU BETTER HAVE A REAL ENDING THIS TIME!! I WANT ANSWERS GODDAMNIT!

Tieno

borsdy said:
Why was altogetherandrews permabanned?
He asked for it (true story), after the Haze humiliation he didn't feel like he could post at GAF anymore and keep the dignity he posted so long for to build up.

I for one miss Altogether, he was a great poster. True to his ideals and never shy to always post them, over and over again.

MMaRsu

Banned
Holy shit this is a very very very old thread.

:lol

Oh by the way, serious thing, I haven't followed Gears 2 at all, but did it at one point have 4 player coop? This was something I was looking forward to, but today some friends on XBL told me that it doesn't have it? Was it cut? And for what reason?

Serious question by the way.

Top Bottom