• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War 2 Announced. November. 360 Exclusive.

Hootie

My only wish is that it has a much longer campaign mode, and another difficulty level about Insane.

Co-Op on Insane was awesome, but I want more.

Defuser

Xyphie said:
XotzpFGMG.jpg
?
Doesn't mean anything.

harSon

Banned
GDC is not E3, everyone expecting big announcements is in for a big disappointment, Microsoft hasn't announced anything new because they blew their load in 2007, etc...

GhaleonEB said:
How is this possible? MS doesn't have any big games for this year.

I've dealt with that in the Official Keynote Thread.

It's all very perplexing, and possibly has something to do with Ziff-Davis' reviewing policies? Apparently?

dTau

Banned
Jtyettis said:
Uh, Gears 2 won't be out this fall.

har har har

Eat it haters.

Unless you can provide proof of people doubting Gears 2 coming out this year I think you should STFU.

RavenFox

Banned
There going to have to up the multiplayer ante going against the like of another FPS that is in the 60 count range. Sweet news straight from the heaving breast of aphrodite never the less.

Baker

Banned
I just made an ass of myself in the conference room of this training. I started clapping and bouncing up and down...

DC R1D3R

Banned
raptorjesus.gif

Jacked from the NG2 thread for more positive vibes.

This is Gears Of War 2 FFS!!

Remember kids, Next-Gen started when EPIC said so!

Borys

Banned
GhaleonEB said:
How is this possible? MS doesn't have any big games for this year.

:lol

I heard that evil M$ actually bails out of the console race this November.

WTF?

Gears 2 news = fake?

Manp

Borys said:
• “Gears of War 2” (Epic Games). “Gears of War 2” è il sequel del campione di incassi, con 4,5 milioni di copie vendute, che ha ridefinito il genere dei giochi d’azione tattici in terza persona. “Gears of War 2” continua la storia di Marcus Fenix e della Squadra Delta in un’epica saga di sopravvivenza, sconfitta e castigo. Sviluppato da Epic Games in esclusiva per Xbox 360, “Gears of War 2” sarà disponibile dal prossimo novembre.

“Gears of War 2” (Epic Games). “Gears of War 2” is the sequel to the best seller, with 4,5 million copies sold, which redefined the tactical/third person/action game genre. “Gears of War 2” follow the story of Marcus Fenix and Delta Team in an epic saga of survival, defeat (?) and punishment. Developed by Epic games as an Xbox 360 exclusive, “Gears of War 2” will be available from November.

:)

Top Bottom