• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War 2 |OT| ...Maria...MARIA!!!

Aladuf

Banned
header.jpg

How about that Gears of War 3? That would be fun.

painey

holy shit, spoilers in the OP.. I dun wanna know the new characters until I meet them in the game :(

Im looking forward to playing this entirely in co-op with my friend, and I hope there isnt a host advantage online anymore.

Aladuf

Banned
painey said:
holy shit, spoilers in the OP.. I dun wanna know the new characters until I meet them in the game :(

Im looking forward to playing this entirely in co-op with my friend, and I hope there isnt a host advantage online anymore.
They're not spoilers technically, everything in the OP has been announced or shown by Epic.

RBH

Aladuf said:
I'm facepalmin' here bro. I even said not to post until I had edited in the OP! :lol
I think you can just request a mod to remove his post.

Same thing has happened in other official threads on GAF as well. :lol

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
Holy crap. You weren't kidding when you said it'd be a super crazy thread. Nice job, dude.

I can't believe we're almost there! :D

Hootie

Preordered the LE edition at GameStop this past week :D

Holy crap I can't wait to play this. Coop campaign on Insane, Horde mode, and of course the multiplayer. :drool:

Xamdou

Pre-orded Gears 2: Limited Edition at FYE, does anybody here know if FYE get their shipment of games on the day of release?

Btw great thread and about time! :D

Gig

One man's junk is another man's treasure
Guled said:
I know I'm not on top of the Gears lore, but what dose COG stand for again?

Coalition of Ordered Governments

Also, Aladuf, why didn't you put "Hope Runs Deep" in the thread title?

RBH

Gig said:
Also, Aladuf, why didn't you put "Hope Runs Deep" in the thread title?
I personally prefer the simple thread title rather than the lame subtitles that are in almost every official thread title on GAF.

Gig

One man's junk is another man's treasure
Aladuf said:
Because thread subtitles need to die.

But it's like the tagline of the game and it's not like it's one of those dumb obscure videogame
reference subtitle.

On a unrelated note, the new max ammo capacity for the pistol is even larger than I thought, it's at least 130 now.

:lol

Man, I have not been this stoked for a since Halo 1. All of the press seems to indicate I want be letdown either. Great time to be a 360 gamer. Got me a Turtle Beach X4 surround sound headset just for this game.:D

Top Bottom