• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War 2 |OT| ...Maria...MARIA!!!

My hype for this game is directly proportional to how much Epic has optimized their netcode and reduced host advantage.

Any word on this, besides standard PR fluff?

Shins

Banned
NullPointer said:
My hype for this game is directly proportional to how much Epic has optimized their netcode and reduced host advantage.

Any word on this, besides standard PR fluff?
Its all over. Wash up go home

Sailor

Just a quick question guys about Horde mode.

Is Horde mode played on a specific map, or do you choose what map to play Horde on?

Wizman23

Banned
Sailor said:
Just a quick question guys about Horde mode.

Is Horde mode played on a specific map, or do you choose what map to play Horde on?

Its available on ALL maps. Bigger Better and more Badass indeed!

Dosia said:
crab walking vid is now on youtube by the guy finding all the glitches... :(

Kinda makes ya wonder if theres gonna be a day 1 patch to address this stuff. Unless it's things that are directly related to the engine/cover system and can't be fixed...

SwitchBladeKneegrow said:
Kinda makes ya wonder if theres gonna be a day 1 patch to address this stuff. Unless it's things that are directly related to the engine/cover system and can't be fixed...

Well, if it can't be fixed, Microsoft and Epic could at least honor the complaint system. If someone gets enough complaints sent about them, there probably is something going on.

Aladuf

Banned
SwitchBladeKneegrow said:
I doubt there will be a patch, or any need for a patch. Like the last glitch that was "discovered" I'm sure the match was lagged out on purpose in order to find these things.

But I don't doubt that at some points in Gears 2 if you have a laggy match because of someone with a bad connection messing it up for everyone then it'll be possible to do these glitches, but if the lag is improved/less noticeable for the most part like it seems to be, then people won't even be able to do these things because it's the lag that enables people to do them.

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
Aladuf said:
Fucking hot! I've had my LE paid off for a while now, can't wait to get my hands on it next Friday.

Same. :D That LE box looks so hot.

Pai Pai Master said:
Shit shit shit.

Is it too late to preorder the LE at Gamestop? They had it online until a couple days ago.

I fail. D:

What have you done? D:

Domino Theory said:
What have you done? D:

I dunno. I just bought my 360 last week, I made a booboo and waited until now to decide to preorder.

Amazon still has it available but I had a ton of store credit at Gamestop. Looks like I'll use it for Valkyria Chronicles instead.

Wark

Pai Pai Master said:
Yeah, I'll stop by tomorrow to make sure before ordering from Amazon. R2 and Gears 2 LEs are my favourite two this fall, I must have this one.

Yeah, I'm definitely preordering both. I just don't know if I can purchase the Amazon one with the gun; not much money and too many games to buy. I'll most likely buy the normal CE for GoW and purchase the Resistance that comes with the figure.

Sailor

Wait..is it only the LE that includes the 5 free maps, or is it the standard version as well? If it's only the LE, I'm gonna swtich my preorder asap D:

Other than that though...my parents wouldn't let me waste $10 extra on a "LE" :(

Aladuf

Banned
Sailor said:
Wait..is it only the LE that includes the 5 free maps, or is it the standard version as well? If it's only the LE, I'm gonna swtich my preorder asap D:

Other than that though...my parents wouldn't let me waste $10 extra on a "LE" :(
Don't worry, both the standard and LE have the 5 free maps.

StranGER

Aladuf said:
Fucking hot! I've had my LE paid off for a while now, can't wait to get my hands on it next Friday.

sweet, this next friday? wow that snuck up n me.

real question is , how do you get ahold of that gun he's got in those photos!??

kuYuri

Pai Pai Master said:
Shit shit shit.

Is it too late to preorder the LE at Gamestop? They had it online until a couple days ago.

I fail. D:

Yeah, check out Amazon. They should still have it.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
MicVlaD said:
Oh my God. My ears!

Seeing bullet lag in movies recorded by pirates doesn't mean anything.

The retail game has already shipped. I'm seeing them for sale on craigslist for $120 :lol

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Dosia said:

So gorgeous, and so mine next week!

Dosia said:
crab walking vid is now on youtube by the guy finding all the glitches... :(

It's the same moron who lags the match on purpose to do all the other things he did before - hell, when he shoots in the video, no bullets come out - so once again, ignore the videos that this pirate passes off as a glitch...

Dosia

^ yeah i realized that after i posted. hopefully epic changes their current playlist up and everything should be dandy. :D

Shins

Banned
Zabka said:
Don't you mean Worst Buy?!?!
I hate best buy but its probably just because they hired this dude I went to high school to work the video games section and he just smells like utter shit and I thought I escaped him by graduating but there he is rubbing his dirty hands over potential merchandise, infecting them so that when I lean in on opening a case for that new game smell I'm met with a rotten shit egg bukkake.

really sours the whole store for me

ZROCOOL

aka II VerTigo II
Is it to late to pre-order from amazon? I got a LE at gamestop but that lancer looks to sweet to pass up.

Cornballer said:
You should still be able to pre-order it.

Speaking of pre-orders (I should be a radio DJ with those silky links) anyone have any experience of pre-ordering from Shopto.net (UK/Yurop)? I have it on pre-order there at the moment, but its the first time I've used them. Not sure when to expect delivery. Release day? Before? After?

Dabanton

Shins said:
I hate best buy but its probably just because they hired this dude I went to high school to work the video games section and he just smells like utter shit and I thought I escaped him by graduating but there he is rubbing his dirty hands over potential merchandise, infecting them so that when I lean in on opening a case for that new game smell I'm met with a rotten shit egg bukkake.

really sours the whole store for me

why don't you tell management then.:lol

If he does smell surely other customers have complained.

Shins

Banned
Dabanton said:
why don't you tell management then.:lol

If he does smell surely other customers have complained.
LarryDavid.jpg

Top Bottom