• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War 2 |OT| ...Maria...MARIA!!!

rvy

Banned
You have every right to bitch about it. Everything you said in your post is the undeniable truth. If only Epic released a last title update for Gears 2 that implemented a lobby system like Gears 1's, the game could finally be left in peace and in a playable state...

I doubt the game will get more official support aside some experience events (what's the use if you can't find a game, though?). :(

I.... thank you.

Extremely late to the party Gears 2. Have you ever played a game and while playing you think you'd like to write the dev and tell them how awesome it is. No me neither, but Gears 2 made me think that.

bananas

Banned
Extremely late to the party Gears 2. Have you ever played a game and while playing you think you'd like to write the dev and tell them how awesome it is. No me neither, but Gears 2 made me think that.

You should try Gears 3. It's like Gears 2's multiplayer, but good.

Lunchbox

Banned

its a terrible game, the only game that made me consider suicide in the fall of 2008

save yourself and buy gears 3

How is it terrible, more like amazing . I've enjoyed every level so far. I see it as on par or better than part 1.

I will be buying 3, but because i've loved the first 2. Admittedly havnt got to 2s multiplayer yet.

How is it terrible, more like amazing . I've enjoyed every level so far. I see it as on par or better than part 1.

I will be buying 3, but because i've loved the first 2. Admittedly havnt got to 2s multiplayer yet.

I was the exact same, and then I played a few hours of the multi. Or should I say, I tried to play a few hours of the multi, ba-dum-tss

Card Boy

Banned
I got to ask, but did they shut down the Social Servers? I can't even play against bots anymore. I wanted to get afew multiplayer achievements, but needed to ranked up and do some public games.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
I dunno what the community numbers are like now in Gears 2, but Live might be having some problems, they did late last night at least.

Top Bottom