• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears Of War 3 campaign trailer will be revealed on the May 28.

Update 1:
Assemble your squad and brace yourself for a stunning look at the most anticipated blockbuster of the year, as a new trailer for “Gears of War 3” premieres next Saturday, May 28 during two of the world’s biggest sporting events of the month.

This action-packed trailer offers a riveting look at the epic-scale campaign in the “Gears of War” trilogy finale, and debuts on May 28 during the Champions League Final Match at approximately 9:45 p.m. GMT around the world, and during Game 6 of the NBA Playoffs on TNT in the U.S.

You can also catch the video on the Gears of War Facebook Page.

Blimblim said:
I don't know if it's worth a new topic or not considering how short it is, but MS just sent us this new teaser of the single player campaign:
http://www.gamersyde.com/news_gears_of_war_3_teaser-11096_en.html

And a capture:
image_gears_of_war_3-15714-2017_0001.jpg
Gears Newsflash! The Gears of War 3 [PEGI 18] campaign trailer will be revealed on Saturday May 28th after the Champions League final. Can't wait until then? We've got a teaser for you right now...
source: Xbox UK Facebook.

I think, that is worth a new thread.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
this is the first look, in video, of the campaign? i'm not a fan of gears MP, but i still may pick this up at some point for SP

pr0cs

reading the books has done nothing but made the release of the last game so much harder.
Can't wait to see how the story ends.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
op_ivy said:
this is the first look, in video, of the campaign? i'm not a fan of gears MP, but i still may pick this up at some point for SP
There was a video at last E3, but the campaign was a lot rougher back then and it was a very short look.

FrankT

Kafel said:
They can't wait for E3 ?

Seems like the cliffy tweet suggests this is the start. Not to mention the MS PR from the Spike E3 coverage mentions it specifically so I'm sure we will see more.

FrankT

Nirolak said:
The impression I'm getting is that E3 is focused on Kinect for both core and casual titles, and Gears 3 doesn't have any Kinect functionality.

Xbox 360: The Future Revealed, hosted by GTTV’s Geoff Keighley, will air LIVE from the USC’s Galen Center in Los Angeles. During the 90-minute showcase, Microsoft will reveal its plans for the future of the Xbox 360 platform. This year viewers will be treated to a never-before-seen demo from September’s Xbox 360 exclusive, Gears of War 3, one of the most highly anticipated games of 2011. Viewers will also see an exclusive new look at Forza Motorsport 4, the latest release in the acclaimed Xbox 360 exclusive racing series. The special will also reveal the latest in innovation for Kinect, the groundbreaking new entertainment platform launched last November.

Kafel

Banned
Well it's the pre-order campaign trailer anyway. If they're able to air it everywhere in the world during the C1 match then wow.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Jtyettis said:
Oh, I didn't mean that it wouldn't be there at all, but that this allows them to reduce the amount of time they have to spend on non-Kinect things while still getting a lot of coverage.

Like I'm sure Modern Warfare 3 will be there as well without any Kinect functionality.

The more major things you show at one event, the less coverage any individual item can get.

Top Bottom