• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War 4 Limited Edition Console Leaked

jbug617

Banned
Via Ekim
CnQDTWgXgAAuf1f.jpg

Of course it includes a code for the game (Play Anywhere compatible) in the Ultimate Edition. Price is $449.
https://twitter.com/ekim_gaf/status/753232693253509120
Price may be still subject to change.
https://twitter.com/ekim_gaf/status/753233660606869504

The game download is for the Ultimate Edition of the game. That retails for $99.99.
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=209848281

glaurung

I cannot fathom anybody but the most tasteless person displaying this in their media setup.

Super ugly, and at the same time they could have gone down way better routes (machinery, gunmetal, character art, etc.). I am still mildly hyped for the game though.

DrArchon

Barf. Looks awful. I mean, I wasn't' gonna get an XBO anyway because I have a great laptop, but I've definitely seen way better LE consoles before, especially from Microsoft.

L.O.R.D

ah,that's not the elite controller
someone said the Gears 4 console will come with the Elite controller.
i think Ekim said that in the other thread,maybe i am wrong but someone said that.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I kinda like it, but I liked the Gears 360, too.

I'll still buy the white console since I don't want to wait until October to replace my Bone.

singhr1

I like it but FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS?!

HA! Might as well wait for scorpio.

Uh, its only $50 more than the new 2TB model? Why are you so surprised?

It looks like someone just chainsawed a locust all over it. I guess I would expect that. Prefer cleaner consoles but this is cool

Femto.

the regular Xbox One S 2TB version is 400 dollars. The price is not that crazy, IMO.

It looks like someone just chainsawed a locust all over it. I guess I would expect that. Prefer cleaner consoles but this is cool

Ohhhh, didn't know there was a 2TB version. Sucks that the scorpio probably won't get a LE of a MS first party franchise I care about.

Zedox

I was wondering the same thing.

Anth0ny

always gotta go too far

if it was just plain red, maybe with the logo, it would have looked way better

instead they need BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THE EDGE

Lothars

I doubt it though. It's a good price considering it's the 2TB model (which is normally $399) and comes with the Ultimate Edition of the game (worth $99)
I thought it came with the normal edition game? It's the ultimate edition it comes with?

ilMikhail

Damn I like it, time to sell my old xbone, I want a gears 4 controller but I refuse to pay for the elite version , so this is great news for me :)

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Regular Xbox One S 2TB by itself costs $400, so of course the same console + game will cost more.

Surprised it's that cheap honestly, and I hope it stays that price, if that is the Deluxe Version of Gears 4. If so, that's an even better price, and I'm finally getting an Xbix One.
U
Too bad it isn't the Elite controller though, which is what I really want, guess I'll still have to buy one separately.

Edit: It does come with the Ultimate Edition, making it a great deal - sold.

Looks horrible.

They have still learned nothing about pricing. Why couldn't hey make it a 1TB and the regular version of the game for $350? Lol

Top Bottom