• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War Remaster Info (Most Likely) Posted on GoW3 Page

chadskin

Edit: As some pointed out, it is probably the description of the Gears 1 remaster that got mistakenly posted on the Gears 3 page.

Official Russian Gears of War website leaked this: https://gearsofwar.com/ru-ru/games/gears-of-war-3/xbox-360

Google translated:
immagine6.jpg

via http://www.tmag.it/2015/06/14/remas...-coming-on-august-25-according-to-a-new-leak/

So many leaks. This is hilarious.

edit: "Exclusive cards from the PC version"? AS in... Gears of War 1 PC?

That does not make much sense.

Foffy

Banned
It never came out on PC, and yet its description infers it had an extra chapter on that platform. That was the first game.

I'm thinking there's some confusion. It's probably the first game's release date.

ShogunX

Weird. The text all screams Gears 1 rather than Gears 3 especially seeing as there is no PC version of number 3.

Nibel

No, I don't think this is the case.

The text applies to GOW1 and not GOW3; GOW3 for example never came out for PC.

But the date for the remaster leaked, that much is correct.

The description makes it sound like its actually Gears 1 with features from Gears 3 being integrated. The exclusive PC campaign level, etc all point to this.

LAA

Hope it's all 3 (or 4 counting judgement, but I can live without that tbh)
Otherwise feels harder to justify £40 for 1 remake when MCC was £40 for 4 remastered Halos (5 for those who bought it shortly after launch), yes it was a "mess", but I don't think it's an "un-doable" thing to accomplish, just test it well.

leeh

From the description, it sounds like its the 1st remastered with bits taken from 3. It mentioned the extra campaign for example on PC and KoTH from 3. If they just included all the maps but only remastered one campaign, then aweesommee.

Still, hype.

Jb

Seperate releases? I'd be cool with that. I'm not that interested in replaying the 1st one.

MauroNL

Seems weird, all the other games are listed for Xbox 360, only Gears 3 for Xbox One, yet there is no Gears 3 for Xbox 360 listed. Seems like an error or something. I'll take it though.

GavinUK86

Mention of PC, added features from G3 and a MP mode like G3.

This is a listing for Gears of War 1, they've just messed up the name and image.

Top Bottom