• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gematsu: Sony to hold Playstation Experience event in December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a question: What game do we already know about- are you guys most excited to see?

Mine: The Order: 1886. This is make it or break it time for Ready at Dawn. The guns, the gameplay, and the AI need to prove themselves. We'll see an updated build, and I'm sure we will be in for a treat.

No Man's Sky.... and The Last Guardian....

Batch4 is here. Free space is getting tight. :D
PSD - http://a.pomf.se/hcqyfz.psd

ezgykb.png

You will be long remembered for this. Bless you.

Here's a question: What game do we already know about- are you guys most excited to see?

Mine: The Order: 1886. This is make it or break it time for Ready at Dawn. The guns, the gameplay, and the AI need to prove themselves. We'll see an updated build, and I'm sure we will be in for a treat.

That's up there for me. But nothing comes even close to Uncharted 4 to me.
I had a dream about it and the PlayStation Experience last night for crying out loud.

Resisting the hype is having it's side effects.

Xando

Yeah probably The Order but also curious about more Rime and TTC.
UC4 + any new reveals will be for the bonus excitement >D

Uncharted 4

I think a lot of people are sleeping on the Order. You had a negative first impression, but I can almost garuntee you the game will look hot. Something inside is telling me, it will be absolutely incredible.

I have no doubt it'll look great. I'm just hoping to see some varied gameplay elements.

I think a lot of people are sleeping on the Order. You had a negative first impression, but I can almost guarantee you the game will look hot. Something inside is telling me, it will be absolutely incredible.

I'm hoping it will be, but I just haven't been that wowed with the game since the first reveal trailer. Maybe PSX is the time.

Wesker28

Dont you think its suspicious how open Sony is about Crash? As if it would be their own Ip

This was in the Ps4 Ad last year
http://i.imgur.com/InhtnBd.jpg

Then these tweets:
http://www.psu.com/news/21788/PlayS...t-posts-Crash-Bandicoot-picture-to-market-PS4

https://twitter.com/PlayStationEU/status/539869005482573824

And now also in this Soundtrack compilation as the first Song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1f1paSoUXs&list=UU6yzV_xgKn8r77FkcmZyMSg

There are even more hints.
Some of you will say its just Nostalgia that Sony wants to awaken in us, others will say its pure trolling. But i really do believe this is a sign.

Deep down in my heart - i know its happenig

sonybringbackcrash.png
So you're telling me... there is a chance for him to be back??? HOLY SHIT O__O

Danlord

So no Uncharted 4 gameplay ? This sucks,i really think they won't launch it on 2015.

but we still have crash guys !

No that quote is a tweet from E3 2014 where thuway said that Uncharted 4 was being shown behind closed doors, and that's Naughty Dog's response.

thuway

I am always skeptical ever since the UC4 incident.

"Mistakes happen", and honestly- I deeply regret it. I burned a source out that day, I apologized to Arne, and let him know how, what, and why I said what I said and where I got the info. I'm off the "insider" train. Even with the stuff I'm hearing, I don't repeat it any more. FYI- I tried to redeem myself later on with the Resident Evil thing, it turned out to be truth, but I can't erase the mistake I made :/.

More importantly, ya'll need to be worried about THE ORDER 1886!!!

So no Uncharted 4 gameplay ? This sucks,i really think they won't launch it on 2015.

but we still have crash guys !

No that was from E3.

"Mistakes happen", and honestly- I deeply regret it. I burned a source out that day, I apologized to Arne, and let him know how, what, and why I said what I said and where I got the info. I'm off the "insider" train. Even with the stuff I'm hearing, I don't repeat it any more. FYI- I tried to redeem myself later on with the Resident Evil thing, it turned out to be truth, but I can't erase the mistake I made :/.

More importantly, ya'll need to be worried about THE ORDER 1886!!!

All good now! Hopefully this event is a #PS2revival

vpance

Do we know this as in know this, or is it just a rumour? If it's Dark Cloud, Wild Arms or Legend of Dragoon I'll be very happy. I have no experience with Arc the Lad, but it seems pretty highly regarded so I'd be okay with that too.

It seems logical to at least be something Japanese, since no one honestly cares about old western IP's (hehe). Plus, Sony needs something to reinvigorate the JPN console market, and we already know they're working on a JRPG.

I think a lot of people are sleeping on the Order. You had a negative first impression, but I can almost garuntee you the game will look hot. Something inside is telling me, it will be absolutely incredible.

I have a feeling the demo will be the complete opposite of the original one, but it will be a cherry picked portion of the game and may not represent it as a whole. Based on RAD's comments around the game as a whole, I think the first gameplay section is more of what the game is about than the new one they will push forward with. If the game was nothing like that you would have seen many more comments from RAD disagreeing with all the feedback they got.

Uncharted 4. The Order 1886's fate is set in stone I'm afraid.

ShenmueNextGen

Neo Member
Alright, GAF! I'm working on some of the script for our PlayStation Experience presentation, and I think we should crowd source some of the word choices from the GafNation.

RULES:
- No Expletives
- No Video Game Names
- No trademarks
- No people / user names

I'm sure I forgot some rules... but post a reply and let's see if I can choose some good ones to insert and make this into our own little mini-game!

Give me some key words to incorporate and I'll see what I can do!
SAILORS

I really hope The Order delivers, i love the setting, art direction and atmosphere in this game, let´s hope it is not a series of linear shooting corridors and we see exploration in larger areas with npcs, puzzles and more open shooting areas like the last trailer seemed to show, some well designed final bosses would be great too. Looking forward to see Uncharted 4 and whatever surprises they throw us there too.

KoopaTheCasual

So you're telling me... there is a chance for him to be back??? HOLY SHIT O__O
No, there's zero chance. Activision already publicly stated that they hold the rights to Crash, after the internet drove itself into a frenzy over that Playstation easter egg.

Don't buy into this ridiculous fabricated hype.

Jacobi

Banned

Yeah, I'm all in for The Order. Won't watch a lot of videos though, I don't want to be spoiled...

Kyoufu

Thuway said that someone else said that The Order left an Uncharted 2 demo impression on them.

I'm still waiting for that impression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom