• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gematsu: Sony to hold Playstation Experience event in December

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
so what have i missed? Why are people saying Edge lied? Also have some megatons been confirmed to not be there?

thuway

I just want you guys to think about something. As of right now we've only played with Gallahad.

Imagine playing as the other characters, with the other guns, and this time- against the Werewolves.

On top of that:

A. We have yet to see stealth.
B. We've yet to see any thing more than the machine gun.
C. The game has only been shown in closed circuits.

THIS TIME, The Order shall redeem itself!
Party like its 1886 BAAAAAAAAAAAAAABY.

Radec

Batch4 is here. Free space is getting tight. :D
PSD - http://a.pomf.se/hcqyfz.psd

ezgykb.png

I wanna be onboard too!

I just want you guys to think about something. As of right now we've only played with Gallahad.

Imagine playing as the other characters, with the other guns, and this time- against the Werewolves.

On top of that:

is it confirmed that we can play the other characters aswell??

i thought galahad was the only playable one

Realistic expectations of mine:

- Uncharted 4 - new unbelievable realtime trailer which makes people doubt it's real (but it is)
- New The Order: 1886 gameplay with incredible graphics too
- New SCEJ game, possibily TLG

Is there going to be a no-spoiler thread with a spoilerfree link after the show? Might not be able to watch it live which really pisses me off ;(

autoduelist

No, there's zero chance. Activision already publicly stated that they hold the rights to Crash, after the internet drove itself into a frenzy over that Playstation easter egg.

Don't buy into this ridiculous fabricated hype.

If Sony wanted it to be a surprise, couldn't they have made a contractual agreement with Activision that Activision couldn't acknowledge or announce the sale before Sony had a chance to?

If Sony wanted it to be a surprise, couldn't they have made a contractual agreement with Activision that Activision couldn't acknowledge or announce the sale before Sony had a chance to?

Sure.

People theorize this is the case due to Activision giving two separate, completely different official answers to the same question in one day.

Doesn't necessarily mean it's true.

Mrbob

Don't sleep on the Order. I'm officially on the Order hype train!

Ready at Dawn has a great track record. I don't think they'll disappoint despite the poor first showing. Order is too important for their studio to churn out a clunker.

Zechs

Oh man. I've been lurking this thread for days, but it stops now!

FFVIIR, Crash, Dino Crisis, Uncharted Remasters HYPE! Who cares? Anything hype!

Stoked for this event

Primeau31

super excited to see more Bloodborne features get discussed here, pumped for updates on The Order and Uncharted as well.

Everything else, I'm trying to just sit back and be happy w whatever. but you guys, you are pulling me in to the hype machine.

KoopaTheCasual

Highly unlikely.

Activision is a publicly traded company. They can't do cool "secret" stuff without royally pissing off their investors. Stop hyping yourselves up for something that is not going to happen.

AT MOST you guys will get either an HD remaster of the Crash collection, or a cameo from Crash in a new Playstation party/fighting game. Those would not require Activision to "sell" the rights to Crash, allowing their official statement to be correct, while getting a Crash Playstation appearance.

On top of that:

Haha Holy crap you are hyping the shit out of the order

Gritesh

Highly unlikely.

Activision is a publicly traded company. They can't do cool "secret" stuff without royally pissing off their investors. Stop hyping yourselves up for something that is not going to happen.

AT MOST you guys will get either an HD remaster of the Crash collection, or a cameo from Crash in a new Playstation party/fighting game. Those would not require Activision to "sell" the rights to Crash, allowing their official statement to be correct, while getting a Crash Playstation appearance.

Unless the deal is penned ON Saturday that is, then the information would not be public haha but doubtful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom