• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gematsu: Sony to hold Playstation Experience event in December

Status
Not open for further replies.

sora87

FF9 is garbage

Ron-Swanson-shut-your-damn-mouth.gif

BadWolf

Ugh.

I may actually cancel going to a party to sit home and watch this...

A party where everyone has to show/perform a talent as the theme, (of which I do not have), and it's too far away anyway, and it's cold out.... and I don't feel like sleeping over.

I could have sworn this was on 9 PM EST, but apparently it's 1:00 PM?

That sounds like lame party tbh.

Savantcore

Unconfirmed Member
Does anyone else have PlayStation on Snapchat? Their latest story is quite cool. There's gonna be 54 gaming related playing cards hidden around the event.

delSai

Ugh.

I may actually cancel going to a party to sit home and watch this...

A party where everyone has to show/perform a talent as the theme, (of which I do not have), and it's too far away anyway, and it's cold out.... and I don't feel like sleeping over.

I could have sworn this was on 9 PM EST, but apparently it's 1:00 PM?
Dont go. Watch the Keynote with us. Much more fun!

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
So is this conference's power level going to be better than Sony's 2013 conference in terms of Naruto power levels?

And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I m talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. Will it be the best thing ever?

Et tu, Lizardman?

I have class in 10 minutes...will still be on GAF....

The hype is real.

What in the world...

Please explain.

viveks86

So is this conference's power level going to be better than Sony's 2013 conference in terms of Naruto power levels?

And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I m talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. Will it be the best thing ever?

I'm ashamed to admit that I did not understand a word you said :$

ronco2000

Fucking amazing! To commemorate this GIF, I have added you, an army of PS developers behind you.... AND ANOTHER FUCKING TRAIN!!!!

jyllae.png

TICKETS ARE BACK IN CIRCULATION!!! :D Next batch will be added in ~3-4 hours. :D

I want in. I'll do foot massages in the hype train!!

farmerboy

Sorry for quoting this for probably the millionth time (but hell, I just got up and this thread is just too hard to keep up with) but it needs to be said;

This could just be the greatest thing I've ever seen on the internet, including the stuff I've seen on Redtube.

Heartfyre

Fucking amazing! To commemorate this GIF, I have added you, an army of PS developers behind you.... AND ANOTHER FUCKING TRAIN!!!!

jyllae.png

TICKETS ARE BACK IN CIRCULATION!!! :D Next batch will be added in ~3-4 hours. :D

Choo-choo! Or, as the Dutch say, toet-toet! I'd like to board!

A friend of mine just tried out our Cosmic Star Heroine demo (the one we're going to have at Playstation Experience). His response:

"The game in general is amazing. Yeah, you're gonna redefine your company with this game. It's like following up a left hook with a chainsaw to the face."

So I'm pretty pleased right now. :)

I don't think Crash will be there and I don't think Sony will ever get him back. I hope nobody is truly expecting a new Crash game to actually be announced this weekend. You'll just be disappointed. I've been trying to keep my expectations in check before the hype consumes. Crash is dead and the Last Guardian will be at E3 not PSX. All we'll get of that is Yoshida saying "they're making progress."

I'm all aboard the hype train otherwise, though! There's plenty of other things to go crazy over.

A friend of mine just tried out our Cosmic Star Heroine demo (the one we're going to have at Playstation Experience. His response:

"The game in general is amazing. Yeah, you're gonna redefine your company with this game. It's like following up a left hook with a chainsaw to the face."

Congrats!

Xpliskin

It links to an article about Capcom unveiling a PS4 game at Playstation Experience.

I feel like we're getting trolled.

Can anyone tell me why this is on the official Dragon's Dogma website?

Did I miss something?

B39Jt5kCEAAsZm5.png:large

I thought they put up a teaser , my heart skipped a beat .

It links to FluxWavez link.

Still, that's teasing.

viveks86

A friend of mine just tried out our Cosmic Star Heroine demo (the one we're going to have at Playstation Experience. His response:

Good for you. Will definitely check you guys out this weekend! :)

A friend of mine just tried out our Cosmic Star Heroine demo (the one we're going to have at Playstation Experience). His response:

That sounds like a good thing. Wish you guys the best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom