• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gematsu: Sony to hold Playstation Experience event in December

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Capcom's site the overall (?) sales were:

Onimusha : Warlords (2.020 million)
Onimusha 2 : Samurai's Destiny (1.990 million)
Onimusha 3 : Demon siege (1.52 million)

I suppose this is decent but not great, i really enjoyed playing these three, 2 and 3 were great games, Jean reno in the third was meh, but i didn´t like Dawn of dreams though, i don´t think Capcom will bring Onimusha back, at least not as a AAA budget title, it would not sell enough to get their investment back, they should announce another devil may cry but developed by them not by Ninja Theory.

Anyone else find it a little disconcerting at how little coverage and mention there has been of this supposedly "major" event from the gaming media?

You'd think this presentation would be promulgated with a lot more hoopla and ballyhoo if it was really a substantial deal. I hope this thing wasn't blown out of proportion.

Thank you.

Here we go.
vxorgx.gif

Anyone else find it a little disconcerting at how little coverage and mention there has been of this supposedly "major" event from the gaming media?

You'd think this presentation would be promulgated with a lot more hoopla and ballyhoo if it was really a substantial deal. I hope this thing wasn't blown out of proportion.

We definitely blew this out of proportion.

baekshi

Banned
I'm sorry man, I didn't know you were posting consoles you owned.

Do you want a refund for the Vita?
Since they are going to announce withdrawal of Vita at the event and put a coffin out in public

They should refund Vita system and all the games I bought on it.

viveks86

Hoopla and Ballyhoo is possible only if the press knows everything that is being announced. Otherwise, all they have is rumors and speculation on GAF and other forums.

Having said that, I do think we blew it out of proportion, but guess what, when have we not? :D

Croyles

Not sure I wanna be on the train when it crashes into cake. Yeah cake is sweet but people won't notice or care because they were going too fast and crashed.

I think I'll skip the crash thread.

"He says while simultaneously being excited"

sn00zer

Weirdly it looks like the press knows nothing about this. At E3 they get to go weeks early to try out games and talk about them,. Since that didnt happen with this event, no coverage.

Cole Slaw

Banned
That gif was amazing up until I saw the Xbox logos. Ruined it for me.

Everythings gotta be about some damn fanboy war.

LOL what?!?!? Who do you think the main benefactor of this PS4 HAS NO GAMES crap has been?! It's time to settle the debate once and for all.

That gif was amazing up until I saw the Xbox logos. Ruined it for me.

Everythings gotta be about some damn fanboy war.

LOL whatever dude. Go find a nice Xbox thread to get hyped in.

There is coverage, from IGN at least. They'll be at the event and their playstation podcast Beyond is hosting a live panel with Greg Miller Colin Moriarty Ryan Clements (Playstation Community) and Shuhei Yoshida

Verendus

Banned
I'm constantly improving my photoshop skills here. I'll be Super Saiyan soon at this rate.

This time, contrary to previous artwork, I decided to demonstrate another part of the hype train. People always hope for this thing. Today, I show you its corpse. Somehow, it became part human, but that's okay.

TheHater

I'm constantly improving my photoshop skills here. I'll be Super Saiyan soon at this rate.

This time, contrary to previous artwork, I decided to demonstrate another part of the hype train. People always hope for this thing. Today, I show you its corpse. Somehow, it became part human, but that's okay.
Sooooo........
catbird is dead but is replaced by another creature. Hyped!!!!!!

Hoopla and Ballyhoo is possible only if the press knows everything that is being announced. Otherwise, all they have is rumors and speculation on GAF and other forums.

Having said that, I do think we blew it out of proportion, but guess what, when have we not? :D

I just hope that SOMETHING significant comes out of this.

It would really suck if this was just a lot of fluff.

Its obvious this isn't going to be the 2nd E3, but I am praying it might be like the 2nd Gamescom or TGS.

It seems like even that isnt going to be the case.

Looks like a silent hill nurse.
Silent Hills exclusive confirmed.

viveks86

What happened to the rest of your helmet?

that kind of looks like a nurse from Silent Hill, so PS4 Exclusive Silent Hill starring Robert Downey Jr confirmed.

All that is holy. I cant. Lol!

Akiller

But that's...oh no you don't

Titanfall on PS4 would be such a anti climax.

Like I am sure some fanboys will get a kick out of the reveal but that game is so boring to me. And the value proposition just isnt there?

A stripped down COD online experience with no single player? For $60 no less?

Game should have been a budget title.

Maybe the sequel will add some meat on the bones.

VinFTW

LOL what?!?!? Who do you think the main benefactor of this PS4 HAS NO GAMES crap has been?! It's time to settle the debate once and for all.

LOL whatever dude. Go find a nice Xbox thread to get hyped in.

Wow... Wtf? "Go find a nice Xbox thread to get hyped in". This shit is frowned upon man.

Have you even taken the time to look at my post history or my presence in this thread AT ALL?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=141156319&postcount=10560
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=141199858&postcount=12010
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=141182362&postcount=11422

If you have further issues, PM me, this thread is not the place to argue.

Skills need work. You'll get there someday.

Fucking amazing! To commemorate this GIF, I have added you, an army of PS developers behind you.... AND ANOTHER FUCKING TRAIN!!!!

jyllae.png

TICKETS ARE BACK IN CIRCULATION!!! :D Next batch will be added in ~3-4 hours. :D

I dunno if I squeezed in there the last time, but if not, please let me get on that hype train! If it crashes and burns, at least I won't be alone.

And can somebody explain me where the FFVII: R rumours started?

GnawtyDog

Banned
Fucking amazing! To commemorate this GIF, I have added you, an army of PS developers behind you.... AND ANOTHER FUCKING TRAIN!!!!

jyllae.png

TICKETS ARE BACK IN CIRCULATION!!! :D Next batch will be added in ~3-4 hours. :D

I need in on the driver's seat of that second train.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom