• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gematsu: Sony to hold Playstation Experience event in December

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not getting on any train....someone needs to take the train down.

2545662-0415236385-25455.gif

Oh man. I just installed The Order 1886 theme on my PS4 and HOLY SHIT at the music. The music in this game is going to be incredible. I just got more hyped for it.

Rajang

Oh man. I just installed The Order 1886 theme on my PS4 and HOLY SHIT at the music. The music in this game is going to be incredible. I just got more hyped for it.

Is that theme available anywhere else? I don't own a PS4 yet :(

I want to listen to it so bad.

Is that theme available anywhere else? I don't own a PS4 yet :(

I want to listen to it so bad.

Sorry I'm not sure if its on the PS3. You could try youtube and see if someone put it up there. The song is like 5 or so minutes long. Its just.. wow.. I think its the best score I have ever heard for a game.

The music video Sony Access just put up on Youtube is enough to get me hyped. But then Sony also made a theme with the original PSX boot sound. How fucking cool is that? :eek:

I am hyped. Even if there is nothing new. But there will be.

biteren

Because they're not announcing anything.

bet they're gonna talk about how awesome Titanfall is on xbox, everyone boos, then they say "but the PS4 is pretty cool too!"

but forealises, i do wonder what they are gonna talk about, anyone going to that?
i hope its not just gonna be "ps4 is so cool!" talk stuff and not have anything to show for it.

VertPin

I am not getting on any train....someone needs to take the train down.

2545662-0415236385-25455.gif

I love ths GIF as well. I was there for all of the Bloodborne/Project Beast leaks. I even made cupcakes and posted them on Twitter!

Although, I wonder, is walking with your gun to the ground still a thing? Because it looks so awesome.

D1AMONDDOGS

Neo Member
One of my friends is working at the convention center right now. Sent me a photo of the show floor. Says he'll take more in a bit. Debating on wanting to be spoiled or refusing & waiting for the hype train.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom