• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genius Sonority Announces new RPG Denpa Ningen for the 3DS, Releasing Feb 8

StayDead

Ok so the
fire dungeon
is finally over as I managed to out level the dungeon just trying to finish it.

Anyone know how the QR codes work? I think you can get copies of other peoples Denpa Ningen to use and if that's the case I've got a few different magic users (one healer, one single target fire, ice and water). I'm looking for a AOE healer though. My healers only single target. ^^

angelfly

Ok so the
fire dungeon
is finally over as I managed to out level the dungeon just trying to finish it.

Anyone know how the QR codes work? I think you can get copies of other peoples Denpa Ningen to use and if that's the case I've got a few different magic users (one healer, one single target fire, ice and water). I'm looking for a AOE healer though. My healers only single target. ^^

I'm still early in the game (been busy) so I haven't unlocked the island computer yet but there are a few healers that target everyone here.

StayDead

I'm still early in the game (been busy) so I haven't unlocked the island computer yet but there are a few healers that target everyone here.

I can't thank you enough for pointing that site out for me! I've been looking for a site like that for a few days, but never actually found one.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Oh I forgot about this game. Is this game actually out in NA/EU or is this a Japanese only eshop deal right now?

StayDead

I think it's only on the Japanese store right now, but hopefully it'll get localized for everyone as it's a really cool game.

StayDead

Ouch this
ice dungeon
is really annoying as
you can't get back out of it without using a teleporter. The enemies all AOE and it's not until level 42 that I get the best AOE healing spell. I'm still in the low 30s.
Excellent little game though.

What are your guys team setups?

I've got the default revival guy, a single target healer, aoe healer, single target fire, single target water, 2 tank style characters and 2 I just use for melee attacks (as they have high damage and medium health).

Top Bottom