• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genshin Impact |OT| 4.0 (Fontaine) - Je m'appelle "la baleine"

BlackM1st

Banned
Speaking of harp... Yeah, that's what I spent my last primos on...

nh1uszkx84s61.png

Homa never came home, but at least now I have a great stat stick and 2nd best weapon for my spear dps heroes. (Which I have none lol And I'm not pulling on Xiao)

Still, I guess it is better than a useless support bow. I'd say I was almost lucky. BTW it was a hard pity AGAIN.

Game keeps eating my primos like there's no tomorrow.

150 wishes went down the drain I.e. missed the target weapons. I'm not complaining because I got 2 great 5☆ weapons and not the terrible ER one's, but anyone who is considering to pull for weapons should always be ready to get nothing from it lol

At least future heroes are of no interest to me. So there's more time to save up. Again. Fffffffff...

And that fucking bird lady is another support... Yay! ;(

Why we have so many spears users but only 1 hyper carry(Xiao) among them? Fucking MiHo, I swear.

Going out of their way to release wacky heroes with random stats/weapons/skills/arts just to make people pull more for different weapons. How hard it can be to release Cryo Xiao/ Pyro Xiao etc. Same goes for Cocogoat. 1 GOAT and... and that's it for bows. Bah.

Pejo

eTfiwhr.png

Event boss for, apparently, lantern rites.
Hope it's like Dvalin. Really cool, though.
Interesting!

I thought maybe

he was sealed down to Enkonomiya and was wrecking havoc down there and we had to help the underwater serpent out. Would have been a cooler story than just fighting him again in Liyue, but c'mon, Liyue is the best!™

Was that
The sealed boss that Childe release? Or at least their flesh and blood form?
Seems so.

BlackM1st

Banned
GI leaks turns everything into drama lol No real discussions, just a ton of copium haha

YMY, Sara, fish lady, bird lady... MiHO just refuses to release meta waifus after Ayaka/Baal. All about weird niche shit. Bold strategy. So far it's ain't working for me. At all.

Fuz

Banned
Speaking of harp... Yeah, that's what I spent my last primos on...

nh1uszkx84s61.png

Homa never came home, but at least now I have a great stat stick and 2nd best weapon for my spear dps heroes. (Which I have none lol And I'm not pulling on Xiao)

Still, I guess it is better than a useless support bow. I'd say I was almost lucky. BTW it was a hard pity AGAIN.

Game keeps eating my primos like there's no tomorrow.

150 wishes went down the drain I.e. missed the target weapons. I'm not complaining because I got 2 great 5☆ weapons and not the terrible ER one's, but anyone who is considering to pull for weapons should always be ready to get nothing from it lol

At least future heroes are of no interest to me. So there's more time to save up. Again. Fffffffff...

And that fucking bird lady is another support... Yay! ;(

Why we have so many spears users but only 1 hyper carry(Xiao) among them? Fucking MiHo, I swear.

Going out of their way to release wacky heroes with random stats/weapons/skills/arts just to make people pull more for different weapons. How hard it can be to release Cryo Xiao/ Pyro Xiao etc. Same goes for Cocogoat. 1 GOAT and... and that's it for bows. Bah.
Would gladly trade it for the jade spear.

GI leaks turns everything into drama lol No real discussions, just a ton of copium haha

YMY, Sara, fish lady, bird lady... MiHO just refuses to release meta waifus after Ayaka/Baal. All about weird niche shit. Bold strategy. So far it's ain't working for me. At all.
Believe in Dendro supremacy. It's our only hope. Soon, they'll run out of highly anticipated reruns as well. Then there's truly nothing to pull for anymore.

BlackM1st

Banned
Would gladly trade it for the jade spear.
I got exactly that. The jade spear. Instead of Homa. It wasn't even on the banner lol Missing the best spear, but getting 2nd best one Instead.The chances.

Unfortunately there's no main DD except for Xiao who's worthy of it. And I don't have/don't want Xiao.

And apparently Mihoyo thinks that Xiao as 1 and only main dd polearm is enough.

So many spear users released, but 1 year later Miho still can't offer anything better than a Xiao's rerun lmao.

Believe in Dendro supremacy. It's our only hope.
I think it's gonna be another Geo like element. Made for enablers instead of main DD. Wait for it. After kokomi/Bird lady kits I'm shudder to think what they will do to Dendro lmao

P.S. GI leaks rn:

kmwefw0.jpg

deanote666

Genshin x Squid Game.

Contains Squid Game spoilers.

Last edited:

Pejo

Was the reveal about Albedo in the Chalk Prince event?
You mean about him being a homunculus?

It was heavily implied and most people figured it out, but not explicitly stated until this event.

*edit*

Official Succ birthday art.

wf3yjmer5v181.jpg

Last edited:

YukiOnna

You mean about him being a homunculus?

It was heavily implied and most people figured it out, but not explicitly stated until this event.
Yeah that. I'm assuming nothing about Gold creating him and his link to Durin. Nice to have answers about that.

Also, kind of explains why we got Wolflord boss for this patch.

Pejo

Yeah that. I'm assuming nothing about Gold creating him and his link to Durin. Nice to have answers about that.

Also, kind of explains why we got Wolflord boss for this patch.
Yea I'm loving the lore drop. Also that he has ties indirectly to Khaenri'ah which explains some of the markings on his clothes. I hope we get to fight dragon form Durin eventually, that'd be pretty cool. After all is said and done, I actually like Albedo other than his stupid haircut. if they made it match his art, he'd be fine. Gotta love that every scene with Amber and Eula focuses on their asses during the chat parts. MHY occassionally still knows whats up.

YukiOnna

Yea I'm loving the lore drop. Also that he has ties indirectly to Khaenri'ah which explains some of the markings on his clothes. I hope we get to fight dragon form Durin eventually, that'd be pretty cool. After all is said and done, I actually like Albedo other than his stupid haircut. if they made it match his art, he'd be fine. Gotta love that every scene with Amber and Eula focuses on their asses during the chat parts. MHY occassionally still knows whats up.
Yeah, same. I hope this is foreshadowing we'll eventually fight Durin in a future event. Also seems to follow a pattern that we possibly fight each Dragon of each region? Albedo is a good boy... just sucks they butchered his hair. Also, when Eula calls you out for staring I was thinking "Damn, how did you know?"

The item description of the Cinnabar Spindle is pretty interesting if you haven't read it yet btw.

Well, it's either that or buying primos for money directly.

Just be happy that most of the BP stuff can be done in a couple of days. Other gachas ask you to login and do like 20 missions daily haha
I generally don't mind dailies (as long as they don't take very long)... but a Welkin is different - if you miss a login, it literally feels like you wasted money because you didn't claim what you paid for lol

But yeah, the reason I bought 5 Welkins in the first place was because it was the most price-efficient way to buy Jean's summer outfit. That's how they get ya - either pay more to get the outfit with no strings attached, or be 'efficient' and stuck logging into the game for 5 more months lmao

BlackM1st

Banned
I generally don't mind dailies (as long as they don't take very long)... but a Welkin is different - if you miss a login, it literally feels like you wasted money because you didn't claim what you paid for lol

But yeah, the reason I bought 5 Welkins in the first place was because it was the most price-efficient way to buy Jean's summer outfit. That's how they get ya - either pay more to get the outfit with no strings attached, or be 'efficient' and stuck logging into the game for 5 more months lmao
The price we pay for waifus xD

Pejo

You know, I wouldn't even have an issue with the Liyue wanking if the area was actually impressive. The Adepti are mostly antisocial assholes, the landscapes are vast but empty and kinda boring, Geo is a boring element to base a society around, the city itself is mostly filler buildings with nothing going on. Some of the characters are good but the area itself kinda sucks. In my mind, Liyue being based around Geo should have had tons of underground caverns and twisting and turning caves to break up the grassland -> mountain -> grassland -> mountain stuff.

I still think they should go back to it eventually and have another major catastrophe completely reshape the land and basically re-release it with modern design improvements. Or, they could just shut up about it being the best place in Teyvat for 5 minutes and give each area its own history unrelated to Liyue. Somehow I feel the Liyue re-release is a more likely option though.

Hey Reizo Ryuu Reizo Ryuu
I'm still mad/coping about the Himeko death, but this...this is acceptable.

BlackM1st

Banned
So... Apparently Yae creates towers/clones of her which are damaging enemies and buff Electro characters.

As bird lady is a Kokomi level mess and there's nothing except her on the horizon I think Yae can be the first decent character since Raiden. Oof.

Pejo

Neat, finally can change the soundtrack in our Teapot. I've been requesting that in surveys for a bit. Hope they eventually let us pick any song from the game.

YukiOnna

I remember they once said they read GAF, but I'm convinced ever since most of us got tired of Liyue, they dropped it and increased the amount they mention it in game.

Fake

Neat, finally can change the soundtrack in our Teapot. I've been requesting that in surveys for a bit. Hope they eventually let us pick any song from the game.

Jesus Christ, a easily feature to be implemented taking so long to be add.

Top Bottom