• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genshin Impact |OT| 4.0 (Fontaine) - Je m'appelle "la baleine"

crumbs

Is Wanderer's Troupe set best Artifact Build for Ganyu? Trying to set my character builds one by one now.
Ganyu is pretty flexible with artifacts since she's so powerful. I ended up using a 2 piece Noblesse and 2 Piece Gladiator with a cryo damage cup ( She's equipped with the prototype bow). I thought this would give me a pretty good damage output through all her talents. I think a 4 piece Wanderers would work well if you use her charged shot a lot, I may try that myself when I get the chance.

Fuz

Banned
Any point in Rhodeia's Rage? The rewards seem kind of poor. Do we need to do that to progress in the event somehow?

Any other known uses for Heart of the Spring items?

Last edited:

BlackM1st

Banned
I thought this would give me a pretty good damage output through all her talents. I think a 4 piece Wanderers would work well if you use her charged shot a lot
You're missing out on a lot of DPS if you don't use her charge shot 99% or time. My Cocogoat is getting her crown on a charged shot talent asap, it's already at lvl 9. Her ultimate is nice and all, but eh, most things don't survive long enough anyway so I use it as a secondary DPS /cryo status source.

Fuz

Banned
Did 3 multi and got 1
Fishl.jpg
who's now C5, and two Rosaria.

Don't really feel like building her toh. Although pairing her with anemo resonance is fun.

I have 60 primos now T_T pls send halp

Last edited:

crumbs

You're missing out on a lot of DPS if you don't use her charge shot 99% or time. My Cocogoat is getting her crown on a charged shot talent asap, it's already at lvl 9. Her ultimate is nice and all, but eh, most things don't survive long enough anyway so I use it as a secondary DPS /cryo status source.
I was trying to go for a balanced approach with her artifacts, but I do mostly use her charged shot these days since her burst is too powerful, I end up not using it that much.

For her talents, I have her regular/charged shot at Lvl 9 and her elemental skill at Lvl 6 and burst at Lvl 7. I haven't a lot of luck getting Childe's butt plug "Shadow of the Warrior" talent level material to drop for Ganyu. I haven't used a crown yet, I had to laugh that it costs 700k mora to hit talent level 10 :messenger_grimmacing_

She's already feeling pretty OP for my world level, but I may play around with her artifacts in the future. If I'm able to pull Zhongli on his rumored banner, I may slide those Lvl 20 Noblesse artifacts over to him and change out Ganyu's for blizzard or Wanderers.

crumbs

At WL 6 and above, you can get 60,000 mora per ley line blossom, so you can get 480,000 per day just using the standard 160 resin. So not quite 600k, but still a decent amount if you need the mora.

BlackM1st

Banned
At WL 6 and above, you can get 60,000 mora per ley line blossom, so you can get 480,000 per day just using the standard 160 resin. So not quite 600k, but still a decent amount if you need the mora.
Maybe I had some leftovers C resin from previous days(?), but 600k is absolutely doable in 1 day. My point stands. Kinda ;D

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Water boss event is good for farming exp books. I'd focus all your resin dumps on that. They give more then leylines.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
I never do ley lines, how much bigger is the output? Twice?
I'm still AR 45 but I got 19 small exp, 16 red books and 8 purple books.

Each phase of shoot the bubble gets you one raindrop for a free redeem at the boss battle and everytime after to fight the boss and claim reward it's 40 resin.

So at 160 + 1 raindrop we will say that's about 100 white books, 75 red books, 50 purple books a day.

Rewards are slightly higher at higher AR rank I think.

Dregnel

co-op is a disaster, people the people can enter to the party even if you are in the middle of the battle which means that if you have a second character in your team and you switch to support you will be forced to play with the support instead of your carry unless you die, after dying you can change the character and return to the fight, wtf?

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
co-op is a disaster, people the people can enter to the party even if you are in the middle of the battle which means that if you have a second character in your team and you switch to support you will be forced to play with the support instead of your carry unless you die, after dying you can change the character and return to the fight, wtf?
I only do solo. After Dragonspine Cryovine I gave up on co-op.

Fuz

Banned
I'm still AR 45 but I got 19 small exp, 16 red books and 8 purple books.

Each phase of shoot the bubble gets you one raindrop for a free redeem at the boss battle and everytime after to fight the boss and claim reward it's 40 resin.

So at 160 + 1 raindrop we will say that's about 100 white books, 75 red books, 50 purple books a day.

Rewards are slightly higher at higher AR rank I think.
And how much do a single ley line yeld? I really don't know.

Yeah, I joined a group when the boss was a 5%hp. Dying and coming back is expected, the cryo regisvine and the cubes worked like that too.

Fake

My last wish on this banner was terrible. No 5 star char, no 4 star char, bunch of 3 stat weapon and that green claymore 4 star with is a shit.

Well, no more with this banner. Will save for the next one.

Fake

You know what is funny about co-op?

Since the beta was countless of feedback asking your experience with CO-OP and nothing change.

I'll never use CO-OP. Only when I get a PS5 and do CO-OP with my brother and we mix up strategy with our chars.

Dregnel

people are also very dumb if there is an arrow telling you to go there, go there bro but they stare at the boss and jumping everywhere, I know the mechanics are new but please, It's so obvious.

Dregnel

And how much do a single ley line yeld? I really don't know.
the same, basically the same because 40 resin are 8-10 books, but you can do ley lines faster, Besides, the boss doesn't give you any type of character ascension material, in the end I stopped doing it and i did the normal oceanid to raise my water characters, it is another event that is not worth it for end game players.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: Fuz

BlackM1st

Banned
, it is another event that is not worth it for end game players.
It's probably the worst one yet because it uses resin again and gives you nothing special considering the amount of time it requires to beat the boss. I used my daily teardrop on boss and my resin went to talent books for my Cocogoat.

Saber

Gold Member
Yeah. 1 free run and that's it. All next runs against boss costs 40 resin and give nothing except for exp books.

Chessuz, didn't they get the hint?

I will gadly skip this one. Is not enought people have trouple using resin on these stupid dungeons/bosses of theirs?

BlackM1st

Banned
Is not enought people have trouple using resin on these stupid dungeons/bosses of theirs?
The ridiculous part is...

the same, basically the same because 40 resin are 8-10 books, but you can do ley lines faster, Besides, the boss doesn't give you any type of character ascension materia
... there's really no motivation to spend resin on additional boss runs because it gives you the same rewards as normal ley lines. As I said, I think this the worst one yet lol.

BlackM1st

Banned
How long can they go with this event design? When will the people get fed up?
Good question. Inazuma can't come soon enough because I'm really interested in the region that comes AFTER Inazuma and probably was developed after GI release. Before that? I wouldn't count on anything groundbreaking.

Pejo

The event water boss itself is 1000x more fun than the existing one, I wish they'd replace it after this event. The rewards? Yea they suck. We're getting like 20 white books (not even 1 blue book) worth of xp more than just 2 regular ass leylines for the same net resin. Would it have fucking killed them to give us like 2x writs at this point? I mean pretty much everyone is at level 80 or above with their characters that they care about, and you need something stupid like 170 xp books to go from 80-90 for a single character. They could throw us a goddamn bone once in a while, cheap motherfuckers.

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: Fuz

BlackM1st

Banned
The event water boss itself is 1000x more fun than the existing one, I wish they'd replace it after this event
No way. It makes you move around and mind your surroundings. Not for me. I prefer the good old water boss that I can kill reliably with my Cocogoat hardy moving around ;D

Fuz

Banned
No way. It makes you move around and mind your surroundings. Not for me. I prefer the good old water boss that I can kill reliably with my Cocogoat hardy moving around ;D
Jokes aside, it won't be good for a boss you're *forced* to farm over and over.

BlackM1st

Banned
Recruitment for the Genshin Impact 1.6 closed beta has opened up in China and will run through April 25th. Actual opening date of the test server has not been announced as of yet.
Wooo, Inazuma! (????)

Fake

This is by far the worst co-op boss event I ever played.

If you die, you need to swin again to the plataform. You need to be careful to not engage the Oceanic original boss.

And a funny thing I would never imagine. I using Liza because she is great against the original Oceanic, can you guys believe this boss share his elemental reaction to everyone?

So, I using basic attacks with Liza and both the BOSS and everyone on my party are getting electro-charged. OMG. This is dumb by many levels. I actually killing other players.

Last edited:

Dregnel

This is by far the worst co-op boss event I ever played.

If you die, you need to swin again to the plataform. You need to be careful to not engane the Oceanic original boss.

And a funny thing I would never imagine. I using Liza because she is great against the original Oceanic, can you guys believe this boss share his elemental reaction to everyone?

So, I using basic attacks with Liza and both the BOSS and everyone on my party are getting electro-charged. OMG. This is dumb by many levels. I actually killing other players.
this isn't new, when i'm bored i enjoy killing Dilucs in gunyu domain using chong or ganyu because the melt kills them, they never know what's going on.

Pejo

Such a long video just to say "have good artifacts".
Well it was more or less which "sets" to use, but yea, that's 98% of the endgame in Genshin, have good artifacts. I feel like the break even point with the Dragonspine spear is when you have over 150% crit damage though. Without it, the Crescent Pike just does too much supplemental damage. 30k ice drops sure are nice though. I also don't like how Bennett is included in the group because if I don't want to use him, my numbers are going to be down about 15% across the board, but whatever.

I'm a long way off from Min/maxing Rosaria, just got my Childe mostly maxed out yesterday. I still haven't farmed any specific artifact sets, and everybody is using either gladiator or wanderer's sets with misc 4* or random pieces I got from the book rewards or drops from something, so I've been holding off on farming any artifact domains until I get all characters and weapons to 90 or talents to max (crowns not included obviously). I haven't even done a single fight in a dedicated artifact domain yet, lol. It takes way too fucking many materials to get from 80-90 for both weapons and characters. I get that it's just yet another time gate that MHY put in the game, but it really punishes people that play like I do and want to build a lot of characters at once. At least I have one main DPS nearly done, and I'm not far behind on Jean and Ganyu too. That pretty much covers any multiplayer content I'd need to make a comp against.

Fake

this isn't new, when i'm bored i enjoy killing Dilucs in gunyu domain using chong or ganyu because the melt kills them, they never know what's going on.

Is this case you're just making friend fire by nature. In my case I just trying to finish the boss more quick as possible. All this area is hydro so is very very dangerous.

edit: BTW, can you get reported for doing a friendly fire in this particular case?

Last edited:

Dregnel

Is this case you're just making friend fire by nature. In my case I just trying to finish the boss more quick as possible. All this area is hydro so is very very dangerous.
God they are lucky because i didn't lv up my liza, killing them is more satisfying than getting the terrible rewards. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

Saber

Gold Member
Its weird, my first time doing this co-op the game respaws me at the top of the mountain. Not a bad idea, I just glided my way down.

Top Bottom