• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genshin Impact |OT| 4.0 (Fontaine) - Je m'appelle "la baleine"

BlackM1st

Banned
Former IGN journalist Alana Pierce, during an interview with The Serfs, shared her experience in the entertainment industry, in which she criticized the Chinese company Tencent, which is an investor in such well-known titles as League of Legends, Path of Exile, Black Desert, as well as Epic Games and even Ubisoft. Alana said she had a friend who suggested Tencent make the film, but the company agreed to do so on the condition that there were “no blacks” and “big boobs”. Alana added that Tencent demanded the same when developing games, for example, they say to increase the chest of the heroine or make someone’s skin lighter.
Pierce declined to name the specific titles of these movies and games as she doesn’t want litigation, but said Tencent is more to be feared than Microsoft because they are buying up more and more of the gaming industry and putting such “weird” conditions on developers in the process

Damn, GI is owned by the wrong Chinese company... Rosaria am cry... ;_;

Pejo

I'm such a dumbass. I accidentally spent my pity roll on Zhongli's banner so now I have to roll more for Ganyu's.

It is lmao.
Fairly Oddparents Burn GIF

YukiOnna

Well I don't personally like this art, but it's well done nonetheless. Makes her look too young.

cz89got9evd81.png

You can buy a Liyue tracksuit now too! LIYUE!

yu3ne5f8hvd81.png
Outfit is pretty well suited for cosplay. Ning's.

Watch it. They might hire you for PR with all your Liyue promotion.

LOLCats

Banned
when i was playing i was waiting for Amos bow to come back for my Ganyu.

well i blew my primo wad and had to go all the way to the weapon banner x3 pity. now i have this +def pole arm to shove up the zhongli i never wanted ass and a dupe lost prayers to go with my 25 other spellbook weapons...

whatever lol.

Last edited:

YukiOnna

when i was playing i was waiting for amos bow to come back for my Ganyu.

well i blew my primo wad and had to go al the way to the weapon banner x3 pity. now i have this +def pole arm to shove up the zhongli i never wanted ass and a dupe lost prayers to go with my 25 other spellbook weapons...

whatever lol.
At least I'm not alone...

Damn I should've done that too. Instead I was the one who got shit on. Again.

I'm so pissed at this fucking game. More than a year of playing and I've only won the coin flip once. Not only that, when I lose I get trash. Still don't have Mona and Jean. Suck a turd MHY, you stingy fucking assholes.

crumbs

Man, they really took the criticism from last year's lantern rite festival to heart. Lots of appearances from Liyue characters in the story quests (even scrubs like Xinyan) and you can find a couple around the city outside of the story. I found the obvious ones: Hu Tao at the Funeral Parlor, Xiangling at her restaurant, and Ningguang in the Jade Chamber. Are there any other characters around? I checked for Xingqui at his guild and the bookstore, but he wasn't there.

YukiOnna

Last edited:

Pejo

Timestamps:
0:00 Xiao demo 1:51 Hu Tao teaser 3:18 Hu Tao demo 4:51 Rosaria demo 5:48 Yan Fei demo 6:51 Eula teaser 8:54 Eula demo 10:43 Summer outfit teaser 11:52 Kazuha teaser 13:33 Kazuha demo 15:29 Ayaka demo 17:53 Sayu demo 18:54 Yoimiya teaser 20:04 Yoimiya demo 21:44 Sara demo 22:56 Aloy demo 23:58 Kokomi teaser 25:37 Kokomi demo 27:22 Thoma demo 28:24 Raiden Shogun teaser 29:46 Raiden Shogun demo

They need some of these themes for sale in the teapot instead of all the ambient tracks. Would play Eula theme 24x7.

BJK

I am now 0-2 on the 50/50 when Zhongli banner is up. Got Jean last time, Diluc C1 this time.

…fortunately I have GeoDaddy & Ganyu at C0, so I can keep inching towards hope to get a step closer to C6. Feels F2P man.

On the plus side, my Jean is now triple crowned (first one!).

Pejo

Man, I wonder if they're going to let the CN server roll for Ganyu and then censor her in a patch or two. What a kick to the nuts that would be.

• LOL
Reactions: Fuz

Pejo

How would they censor Ganyu anyway? completely remove her skintight suit?
Rosaria her with pants and a cover up shirt or boob flap I'd guess.

2.5 Banners. As of yet, there is no dual banner during Yae's time, so we might have only her banner for the first half of the patch.

i4o4k44tnxd81.jpg

Last edited:

Fake

Did long ago.

Do it again. You have Ganyu now.

They need some of these themes for sale in the teapot instead of all the ambient tracks. Would play Eula theme 24x7.

I get a song last day and never heard. If you curious, go to my teapot. Maybe Dainsleif theme?

How would they censor Ganyu anyway? completely remove her skintight suit?

Maybe like Shenhe boobs.

Last edited:

YukiOnna

Rosaria her with pants and a cover up shirt or boob flap I'd guess.

2.5 Banners. As of yet, there is no dual banner during Yae's time, so we might have only her banner for the first half of the patch.

i4o4k44tnxd81.jpg
Nice. I'm fucked. Goal : Yae, Shogun C2 or Kokomi C1 depending on if I'm paying attention, Kokomi Weapon

Maybe like Shenhe boobs.
I'm still salty they don't shake. I checked a million times.

Pejo

Nice. I'm fucked. Goal : Yae, Shogun C2 or Kokomi C1 depending on if I'm paying attention, Kokomi Weapon
You know that I'm in solidarity with you on Kokomi, but even a madman wouldn't roll her constellations...what are you thinking???

*edit*

I kinda like these. Aged up Diona:
ft29dus4s1e81.png

Last edited:

Fuz

Banned
Too bad they don't show what the split is on the dual banners. I'd like to see how many rolled Albedo vs. Eula.
Agree. Makes no sense to group that data. I assume they just have periodic revenues and not how they're split. I'd bet more for Albedo, anyway.

YukiOnna

You know that I'm in solidarity with you on Kokomi, but even a madman wouldn't roll her constellations...what are you thinking???

*edit*

I kinda like these. Aged up Diona:
ft29dus4s1e81.png
Oh It's just a joke from what happened to me earlier. I'm not that crazy!

YukiOnna

Although I don't really like how essential some of the constellations can be and lock some gameplay features behind it. "Useless" ones like Kokomi where it's more just stat stuff is how it should be where duplicates just become a nice to have option.

Pejo

Although I don't really like how essential some of the constellations can be and lock some gameplay features behind it. "Useless" ones like Kokomi where it's more just stat stuff is how it should be where duplicates just become a nice to have option.
Well her constellation 1 is literally just "adds a fish only to your last attack and only when in burst". I don't think I've ever seen such a shit constellation.

Top Bottom