• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GEOFF CRYING: Metal Gear Solid Rising VGA Trailer Leaked [TTP says hi]

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvy

Banned
TTP vindicated, but the game looks horrible in motion. Those jerky animations, LMAO. The reveal trailer "gameplay" looked so much smoother and better-looking.
Why does it look like an indie game? The production values are so low, lol.

Don

That was a really weird trailer.

I'm on board since it's Platinum, but at the same time, slightly dissapointed that it appears to be a full action game with no hints of stealth (at least in this trailer). Some parts almost looked like something out of Vanquish.

JJD

I...I...I don't know what to think...

The trailer looks cool, sure...but the gameplay? I don't know...

joesmokey

Trailer is pretty campy but it's Platinum Games, so can't be too worried.

Congrats TTP on finally having this one revealed :).

Japan is just gonna eat this up aint it?

Not sure how I feel about this game, started out awful, gameplay seemed kinda basic, but set pieces looked cool.

Wait... Platinum Games!? That explains it.

TTP:

*bow*

schlew

While I think chopping up humans looks pretty gross and over the top, I loved when he fought off the robots. Lifting up Ray? I hope that scene is more playable than it seems, but still, looks pretty wild. I was interested before, and with Platinum on board, I know I'll love it.

I still wish Platinum stuck to its own, self created titles, but I'm sure this will see a lot of money coming their way. Floats the boat for more creative risks down the line.

That looks...not good.

Zelda had more fluidity to its sword fights and that's not really a compliment to Rising in any way.

This better not be what we're getting instead of Bayonetta 2.

Really this looks awful?

This looks like the best Metal Gear Game in years.

I'm sorry GAF, this game looks fantastic. He fucking lifted Ray in the air.

Looks good, just not as good as an MGS game.
MG has been awful. This actually looks good and something that MG needs.

Man the game looks awesome and in Platinum I trust but man, every single spoken word in that trailer was so bad. And is Reveangance actually in the title? Really?

Anteater

I'm a fan of PG but tbh the trailer looks a bit underwhelmed, the action looks a bit stiff, maybe I've been drinking too much.

I liked how well it flows though, the trailer was kind of good towards the end, but overall, it felt like something is off.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Thats some crazy shit right there. Will buy because of platinum games.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Looks embarrassingly bad but then this franchise sepukku'd itself with MGS4 anyway. Maybe Platinum will at least make something that's fun to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom