• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Geoff Keighley Twitter Account Hacked? [Up: Mystery Revealed]

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
There's going to be a bizarre giraffe related E3 tease from Kojima on Friday's GTTV, bet on it.

He probably doesn't care, but I sometimes feel bad for the guy with how no one takes him seriously despite all his efforts to be seen as serious.

I'd like to think that if Giraffe Keighly wanted to be taken seriously he could, quite easily. He's a clever bloke entertaining the audience. He knows what he's doing.

It's a bit of fun for MGS5... wait a minute... MINTER! StevePharma, you've given me hope!

I thought he got hacked last night before I went to bed but this is even stranger. I mean, I'm not judging his love of giraffes or anything it's just kinda weird and so out of the blue lol

Instead of the E3 Bear, maybe we'll see an E3 Giraffe?

#yearofthegiraffe

I dunno but I have my TeamCG ready and waiting.

OldSnakeSalute.jpg

TeamCG reunite!

blurrygil

He's just being bizarre. But I'm sure this is hinting at something, much thinking like the rest of GAF, Afrika 2 or something along the lines.

Alienous

Watch Dogs multiplayer will allow you to hack other players phones, sending embarrassing messages to their friends?

Oh my God! Geoffrey the Giraffe is the mascot for Toys R Us. When was the last time Toys R Us has been important around E3? I'll tell you:

On May 11, 1995, at the first Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), Kalinske announced that the "Saturnday" date was a ruse and that the system was being released nationwide by four select retailers (Toys "R" Us, Babbage's, Software Etc. and Electronics Boutique[18]) immediately.[19]

Either the Xbox One or PS4 is going to be Sega Saturn'd at E3. You heard it here first.

I'm kidding, but please God don't let this be true.

Rapstah

Has his shill:journalist ratio ever been higher than lately? It's not just the Doritos thing, his MGS5 involvement went beyond getting the hot scoop of getting to be the first to report on it.

Jb

I'd say it's either a Nintendo thing (prominent role in a Mario trailer maybe) or MGS5, since most of the game probably takes place in Africa.

Top Bottom